Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

To all those d2 addicts....
Posted 2004-02-25, 06:21 PM
How often do you guys play? Ive heard of people being addicted to it, HOW addicted is what im wondering. Is it "im playing every free moment i have, fuck off or die". Is it "I play whenever i have free time". Is it "MY LIFE IS DIABLO 2. NOTHING MATTERS"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-25, 06:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "To all those d2 addicts...."
MY LIFE used to be d2, i lost alot of good things in my life due to the addiction. But i haven't played for about 1 year now. YAY! One Year Anniversery

Edit: BTW every second i had i played. Once played 48 STR* hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-25, 06:40 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "MY LIFE used to be d2, i lost alot of..."
How did you play for 2 days straight? Were you playing one character? That is just crazy dude. I would be intersted to hear what went on durring that 48hr session.

I don't really know if its related but I once had d2jsp running for about that long. My inventory was full after the first 8 hours so I ended up droping alot of good stuff.

I just play D2 whenever I have free time. Some days I play for 3 hours and some times I just login and log off. I don't usually go more than 3 hours though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-02-25, 06:45 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "How did you play for 2 days straight? ..."
I had 3 days off from work at that time, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I lived alone in my own little apartment. I signed on and was just playing, playing, playing.

Muling alone took hours, and just when i thought i did what i wanted, someone eles would come on and start to play. Chrome for instance would normaly own me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "To all those d2 addicts...."
Sovereign said:
How often do you guys play? Ive heard of people being addicted to it, HOW addicted is what im wondering. Is it "im playing every free moment i have, fuck off or die". Is it "I play whenever i have free time". Is it "MY LIFE IS DIABLO 2. NOTHING MATTERS"
It used to be like that for me. It's like a drug man. I used to do it every spare moment I had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It used to be like that for me. It's..."
I used to play it like 4 hours a night till this past week. Developed somewhat more of a social life and got better from being sick. I don't have those really bitching items, but i did have full tal, ik, trang, and mav. although that isnt very rich anymore these days...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It used to be like that for me. It's..."
Ok. Here it goes

- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY

8:00 AM - Wake Up
9:00 AM - 13:00 PM - Work
13:00 PM - 14:00 PM - Lunch
14:00 PM - 18:00 PM - Work
18:00 PM - 20:00 PM - Diablo
20:00 PM - 20:30 PM - Bath
20:30 PM - 23:00 PM - Girlfriend & Friends
23:00 PM - 02:00 AM - Diablo
02:00 AM - 08:00 AM - Sleep

- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS FORM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY

12:00 PM - Wake Up
12:00 PM - 15:30 PM - Diablo
15:30 PM - 18:00 PM - Girlfriend
18:00 PM - 20:00 PM - Diablo
20:00 PM - 20:30 PM - Bath
20:30 PM - 02:00 AM - Girlfriend / Friends
02:00 AM - 06:00 AM - Diablo
06:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Sleep

Something like this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-25, 07:25 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Ok. Here it goes - THIS IS WHAT..."
Thats a lot of time for diablo 2 man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-25, 08:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thats a lot of time for diablo 2 man."
i used to play d2 all the time..but now that i got bots going. "I" am never actually on...so is it still an addiction?..i guess
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-02-25, 08:52 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "i used to play d2 all the time..but now..."
supaflip_69 said:
i used to play d2 all the time..but now that i got bots going. "I" am never actually on...so is it still an addiction?..i guess
Thats like saying, i hardly ever smoke crack, but it's always at my house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-25, 09:15 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "i used to play d2 all the time..but now..."
Just testing something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-02-25, 09:40 PM in reply to dam's post starting "Just testing something"
WTF? Test shit here: http://www.zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 02:06 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "WTF? Test shit here:..."
I don't know about you but when I was botting in 1.09 I found myself on the computer 2x more. I was always adjusting the scripts, muling, man it was like a job and it started not being fun anymore. At one time I had 3 bots going on my other PCs and Me playing on my main PC. I still got 2 mule accounts active on USWest NL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-02-26, 07:38 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I don't know about you but when I was..."
Supaflip what bot are you using for 1.10? if its good hook me up with it lol.

I play quite a bit. very addicting =/ ive played since 1999.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-02-26, 10:24 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Supaflip what bot are you using for..."
-Spector- said:
Supaflip what bot are you using for 1.10? if its good hook me up with it lol.

I play quite a bit. very addicting =/ ive played since 1999.
Yea, what is this bot you speak of???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-02-26, 11:14 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Yea, what is this bot you speak of???"
There are plenty of 1.10 bots.....Most of them based on Autoit as of now.....I reccomend Rishodi's Pindle Bot, just turn off Gold Stashing or it will toss items on accident.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-26, 02:07 PM in reply to JustDieFool's post starting "There are plenty of 1.10 bots.....Most..."
This is sad also. I am addicted to zelaron now instead of d2. Posting at school...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-26, 02:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This is sad also. I am addicted to..."
I'm at work . I love being the manager, having my own office, with my own computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-26, 02:18 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I'm at work :D. I love being the..."
Yeah, well i am in stupid freshman compuer applications.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-26, 03:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, well i am in stupid freshman..."
can you help me
I have a mess armor in need to get 4 PTopaz out of and put in a rune word becauces it has a 564 defence and 4 sockets. what do I do to get the 4 Ptopaz out of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam