Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

View Poll Results: Which one do you hate most?
Bone Necro 8 34.78%
Hammerdin 8 34.78%
Trapsin 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Which of these PvPers do you hate more?
Posted 2004-02-20, 09:01 AM
OOO you must choose the hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-20, 09:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Which of these PvPers do you hate more?"
HandOfHeaven said:
OOO you must choose the hammerdin.
NO the bone necro is the worst, I dont even like them when i am not fighting them putting there damn bone walls everywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-02-20, 10:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Which of these PvPers do you hate more?"
Personally I hate Hammerdins
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-20, 10:25 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Personally I hate Hammerdins"
Luhizot said:
Personally I hate Hammerdins
They really do suck. Hey look at me i am going to go to the entrance and block it with all my gay hammers that do thousand and thousands of unblockable damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-20, 11:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "They really do suck. Hey look at me i..."
In .09 Necro's took great skill, but couldown everyone, is it easy in .10 or something?

Trap assassin's are the cheapest by far, atleast a Paladin has to run somewhere.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-20, 12:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "In .09 Necro's took great skill, but..."
Adrenachrome said:
In .09 Necro's took great skill, but couldown everyone, is it easy in .10 or something?

Trap assassin's are the cheapest by far, atleast a Paladin has to run somewhere.
I will still go with my .09 barb . Even the chrome Pwned me all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-20, 02:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Which of these PvPers do you hate more?"
Trapsins. All they ever do is trap the town gate and wet themselves in pleasure.

Bone Necros take a lot less skill now, Chrome. Now that they can teleport and do 6x the damage they were able to before. In 1.09, the necro was fun because he was a challenge.

Now, it's just unfair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-20, 09:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Trapsins. All they ever do is trap the..."
Personally, I think Enigma ruined dueling........As did the removal of Leech in duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-20, 09:38 PM in reply to JustDieFool's post starting "Personally, I think Enigma ruined..."
Nah it just made it more fun and spontanious. Trust me i know , i use one and it owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-20, 10:00 PM in reply to JustDieFool's post starting "Personally, I think Enigma ruined..."
Enigma has ruined half the talent any caster class (aside from sorc) requires to duel with.

Leech did need to be reduced for PvP, but not completely eliminated. That has utterly ruined Melee characters in PvP, and they no longer have ANY chance against a caster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-20, 10:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Enigma has ruined half the talent any..."
The life leech didnt really destroy the melee vs spell caster fights. Its the fucking synergy. I mean i get killed before i even can get NEAR a spell caster now. If ll still worked id never have a chance to use it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-20, 10:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The life leech didnt really destroy the..."
A lot of spells you can dodge or outrun. Dueling is a LOT of anticipation and reflexes. Even in 1.09, you could get killed before getting close to a caster (i.e. walking thru a frozen orb). You gotta learn to skirt the edges.

Synergies have also improved casters, but they're not unbeatable. What DOES hurt is the lack of life leech. If you fuck up once, you won't make a comeback, as you aren't getting any life if you manage to hit them. Basically, it's "do or die" against casters now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-21, 01:17 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A lot of spells you can dodge or..."
Bone necros are the best by far with godly gear they are the ultimate cheese now. Trapsins are only good at guarding and hammerdins usually just tp around so yes they basically guard also. PvP is fucked up now anyways, PvM is better now and more fun.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-02-21, 01:26 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "In .09 Necro's took great skill, but..."
Adrenachrome said:

Yeah bone necros are good now... my .09 Necro owns all, and it was the only necro I seen that owned... now they are all over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-21, 02:06 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah bone necros are good now... my .09..."
Battle.net is one large band-wagon...

99% of b.net users never had an original thought...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-21, 08:35 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Battle.net is one large band-wagon... ..."
Exactly......I still duel Classic often......E/L......It's more fun, and Casters aren't quite so over-powered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJustDieFool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JustDieFool

Posted 2004-02-21, 08:57 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yeah bone necros are good now... my .09..."
Acer said:
Yeah bone necros are good now... my .09 Necro owns all, and it was the only necro I seen that owned... now they are all over
GodsUnholyWrath

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-21, 08:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "GodsUnholyWrath"
HOLY FUCK I HATE HAMMERDINS. I WAS IN A GAME WITH MY LVL 57 SORC (she's blizzard and owns) AND THERE WERE 4 LVL 70 HAMMERDINS KILLING ME. I MANAGED TO KILL THEM A FEW TIMES BUT THEY FUCKING TOWNGUARD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-22, 03:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "HOLY FUCK I HATE HAMMERDINS. I WAS IN A..."
No, i hate FoH pallies, they sit there just out of screen range then u walk out BAM! ur dead. Its really annoying so i started to make a enigma/cb botd barb to try and kill casters and especially FoH pallies, grrrrr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-02-22, 03:35 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "No, i hate FoH pallies, they sit there..."
FoH's are by far the worst, trapasins are easy (if your a spellcaster usually)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`