Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

HARD work...
Posted 2002-06-19, 06:58 PM
Ok... lemme tell you what i did today for 2 straight houres... Its 3pm, its 112 degrees outside, *I live in phoenix az* and i decide to outside and rake the yard cause my dad asks me too, ok 1 hour later the yards done, and im BEAT red and im feeling horrible, like i could no long hear any sounds, my vision blurred BAD and then everything turned funny colors *keep in mind im only 1 hour in* so i go insde JUST as my brother and dad walk OUTSIDE asking for help cause they were gonna move OLD FURNITURE INTO THE ALLY from the backyard *This stuff has been sitting there for years*... anyway i do it because my dad! promises me 20 bucks for my HARD work... lol... Ok so i do that and im at the point of passing out, and i could actully hear my heart =0 wierd... how i got through it i dont know, its still a mystery... but i go in and im dripping sweat all over the house, bumping into walls, and i pass out in front of the fan... 5 mins later, i jump in shower with ALL COLD WATER... wow that almost made it all worth it... it wasent cold enough tho... anyway now that im out , i just feel insanly tired and dizzy and a bad headache that happens to only be in the front of my head near my eyes...

SO! i think this has been the hardest working day of my life...
I havent even done Any yard work for months and i get no exercise and my chelstorl is... extremly high, im lucky i diddnt die! >.<

Anyone else work this hard or hardeR?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:00 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
yes i had to take out the deck in our backyard today and put in a new deck and i live in central california and it gets 100+ degrees here too and my neck is RED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:04 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
I took my dog out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:13 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
with a gun? you sick bastard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:32 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
... I just took it to the park... U know... Dog's need to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:34 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
hey email me your voice, darkluke@www.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-19, 07:44 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
done
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-19, 08:48 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
I did 250 pushups, but I guess that's not harder

So THATS why you like penguins so much.. they remind you of cold weather?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-06-19, 08:52 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
YEAH! ... one of the major reasons...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-06-19, 08:52 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
and cuz they are tasty.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-20, 10:42 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
One time I had to work on my friend's farm and I had to clean up the cows' poop. It was disgusting as hell! I could've fainted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-06-20, 12:14 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
I worked in construction during teh summer when i was 18... And i can assure that working at 42ºC carrying stuff, making walls & such, during 2 whole months, from 7 AM to 9PM with 2 hours free to eat (reduced to 1 most days) It's kinda hard...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-06-22, 12:25 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
i took some funitour that i got form the garbeg my hous like 5 blocks in like 90 diger wethier that is hell oh yea and ping the new punkit disgne to gether that was a bitch www.thepunkit.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-06-22, 09:38 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
lol, working at frontier gardens for the summer! That was bad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-06-22, 09:40 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
Quote:
Originally posted by thatdude331
i took some funitour that i got form the garbeg my hous like 5 blocks in like 90 diger wethier that is hell oh yea and ping the new punkit disgne to gether that was a bitch www.thepunkit.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-06-22, 03:29 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-06-27, 07:37 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
what was that about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-06-28, 02:01 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
Kazoo's
or is that kazooyeys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-06-28, 02:01 AM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
shut up penguin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-28, 12:27 PM in reply to Penguin's post "HARD work..."
*taps sum yung on shoulder* does this say flame forums asshole?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin