Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

This is probably good bye world..
Posted 2005-05-05, 04:58 AM
this is some serious shit, i havent had any anti depressents for 2 days, im Bipolar, and im going psychotic.. i just slit my wrist, if i survive i mite take some photos of the stitches.. if not.. k thx and bye.. LIFE SUX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-05-05, 05:00 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
Doton: Doryuu Taiga!!

Doton: Doryuu dan! Karyuu-dan!

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2005-05-05 at 05:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-05, 05:06 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
Anyone this aware of their sickness, and knowingly doesn't take their medication, gets whatever they deserve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:17 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
Dam dude that really sucks you will be missed. I thank you that you had enough respect to come and tell us what is happening so we didnt think we lost another user to being an uninteresting forum and I am proud that Zelaron has had enough of an impact on your life that you came to post here before you left this world.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-05, 08:32 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
Leaves more oxygen for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-05, 08:41 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Leaves more oxygen for me. :D"
Hey PureRebel...since you got nothing to lose maybe you can...you know...let me fuck you in the ass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-05, 08:59 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Hey PureRebel...since you got nothing..."
mantralord said:
Hey PureRebel...since you got nothing to lose maybe you can...you know...let me fuck you in the ass?
lol (Wipes the mountain dew off the keyboard)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:11 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "lol (Wipes the mountain dew off the..."
Why would you slit your wrist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:29 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
If he's truely got bipolar disorder it could be possible. Something like 30% of people with bipolar disorder end up dying by suicide. Both me and my father have been diagnosed with it. There's only been one time in my life when I ever considered suicide.

If his life is so bad he has to take antidepressants to keep from killing himself he should just do it anyway. They don't prescribe antidepressants for bipolar disorder(because bipolar disorder causes you to go back and forth from extreme depression to extreme mania and antidepressants would probably fuck that up.) As far as I know, lithium is the only the prescribed for it.

Anyway, like most "online suicides", this one is probably fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If he's truely got bipolar disorder it..."
Crawling in my skin...these wounds they never heal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:51 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Crawling in my skin...these wounds they..."
??

Linkin park? You mean crawling in your butthole, scratching the insides, which will probabaly never heal jk lol i lub you mantra

and this is bullshit, pure has nice ass bitches he has nothing to be depressed about except the fact that American mcdonalds is healthier than Australian mcdonalds -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If he's truely got bipolar disorder it..."
Yup. Probably fake. Either way, I have no pity for anyone who slits his wrists. If you put a bullet through your head and survive, I'll have pity for you, but from my observations, slitting your wrists is mostly done for attention.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-05, 04:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yup. Probably fake. Either way, I have..."
Omg!

Mjordan!

ur black

btw BIG has like 3 chins lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-05, 04:33 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "This is probably good bye world.."
PureRebel said:
this is some serious shit, i havent had any anti depressents for 2 days, im Bipolar, and im going psychotic.. i just slit my wrist, if i survive i mite take some photos of the stitches.. if not.. k thx and bye.. LIFE SUX
All I have to say is somewhat cold sounding.

If you're really so much of a pussy as to kill yourself. Then you didn't deserve to live. You wasted your parents' energy and you wasted people's time by being your friends. If you survive, I'll be the first one to throw a party. As for it being due to being bipolar: Sorry, you should've gotten help. As for the anti-depressants: why haven't you had them in 2 days? Intentional? Unintentional? Out of stock?

Well, whatever. This is 90% most likely to be bullshit. But we'll see in due time, won't we?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-05-05, 06:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "All I have to say is somewhat cold..."
No, steve did not kill himself, and yes he has 13 stitches in his wrists.

READ WHAT K_A SAYS, YOU CANT REALLY GET HELP FOR BEING BI POLAR. My moms nursing home doesnt even let old people that are bi-polar in becuase they ARE FUCKING CRAZY.

Not everybody grows up with a rich daddy and has to rebel by being gay, Kagom. Some people can simply not afford getting help. Its not free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-05, 06:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No, steve did not kill himself, and yes..."
Bwahahahahahahhaa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d6vxf.jpg (48.1 KB, 21 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bwahahahahahahhaa"
Oh K_A you tease!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:21 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Oh K_A you tease!"
You didn't say that last night when I had my cock in your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You didn't say that last night when I..."
And where was I in all this?

I WANNA BE GAY TOO!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:26 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "And where was I in all this? I..."
This is sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes