Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post my fish followed my finger just a minute ago
Posted 2003-08-08, 12:46 AM
WOW, iv been doing this like all the time and he never would follow it and now he has oh im so proud for some reason. wonder what would happen if i put my finger in there
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 12:51 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
is it a perana (them flesh eating fishies ?$@^!@%^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:10 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
no its a blue garami but he killed 2 of my fish yesterday but now that he has followed my finger im not going to feed him to my friends cat =)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:14 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
I had 3 Bettas (in separate one-fish tanks) and i would put the tanks beside each other and the fish would get bigger, show their color better and open some shit beside their mouth.

You should get bettas, these are really beatiful fish, and they fight too if your a sick bastard whow ants to make money off a fish fight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
yea iv heard that the males try to kill each other when put together, or is it females too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 03:45 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
My friend had two beta's in one tank but with a little plastic screen in the middle. One time!(at band camp) his friend came over and removed the screen and we got to see a fish fight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-08, 08:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
fish blow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-08-08, 09:37 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
no the guy in your avatar does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 10:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
Catch Phrase time...

"Could you be any dumber?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-08, 11:55 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
I've had betas or however they were spelled, I tried to get them to fight, but they were all chill and shit..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-08, 11:57 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
dude fighting fish it tight, its too bad my fighting fish lost the fight, (mine was blue)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-08, 11:57 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
They were probably high off you're smoke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-08, 11:59 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
Speaking on fish. We used to have small sharks in our aquarium.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-08-08, 12:17 PM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
what did you feed em?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-08, 12:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
I dont remember I was like 6-7 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
My neighbor had a Pirahna (spelling..) we used to feed it peices of steak and ground beef, and other small fish.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-08, 02:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
damn i gota get another eel he was so l33t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:26 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
I've seen the so called bettas with a mirror right next to them and they flare up and get angry that they are getting out done and keep doing it as long as they see themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:44 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
yeah i used to do that to mine, i had 2 males and 1 female....The females are fugly, but the males's colors are awesome.....too bad my tanks were those round ones without oxygen generator/etc ,they eventually died for some reason so i put them on the toilet and flush away.

YOU KNOW WHAT FISH ARE TRUELY ELITE?????

Neons....those mofos got this line in their back that glows .....its fucking awesome to see them swim at night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-09, 11:24 AM in reply to zagggon's post "my fish followed my finger just a..."
zagggon hypnotized the fish so he can join him in his plans of conquering zelaron and turning it to Zagggaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos