Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-09-19, 10:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Not Bitcommet, or Bittorrent, or..."
After 23 I officially give up on this series.

Guess I'll continue Darker than Black where I left off as it's much better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Not Bitcommet, or Bittorrent, or..."
Edit: Double post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-09-20, 05:58 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Claymore"
This week's episode confuses me. They made Priscilla bigger for no reason, then gave Claire the claw she didn't need for the fight against Rigald. Never mind the on-the-verge-of-death warrior carting herself an extra 10 miles to bring Claire back from awakening. The most confusing, though, is the four-limbs transformation. Her left limb is a claw speciallized in grappelling, and her right has her flash-sword speed, but no extra power as far as I've seen in the manga. For Claire to have a chance at all, she needs a full awakening. Even so, not only does Priscilla have the speed to defend against the flash-sword, but she can regenerate in almost an instant, while mounting a full assault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-09-24, 02:57 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "This week's episode confuses me. They..."

Thought this was hella interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg r1.jpg (174.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg r2.jpg (357.4 KB, 8 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-09-24, 05:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "O_O Thought this was hella..."
WTH is that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-09-25, 01:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "WTH is that?"
I didn't save hte other image, and assuming the translations weren't edited for lulz

It's raki

Course , it was offa 4chan, so it veyr well may be total shit anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I didn't save hte other image, and..."
That looks exactly like the main character off Berserk.

Are you sure that's raki?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-26, 01:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That looks exactly like the main..."
No, and i already stated that my source was pretty much unreliable. I am not up to date with the most recent scans, and I odn't even know when a new oen is supposed to be out.,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-09-26, 07:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No, and i already stated that my source..."
It comes out arround the second week of each month. Currently, it's up to chapter 74 and 3 extra chapters. Extra chapter 4 should be out in a few weeks, then chapter 75 in November.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-09-27, 07:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Claymore"
I was hoping for an interesting ending to the anime, but it was just bullshit and confusion.
Claire for no apparent reason just suddenly defeated Priscilla, then Raki stopped her from killing Priscilla. Jean turns Claire back reminding her of the spirits entrusted to her. Scenes of people entrusting her to kill Priscilla play (um, WTF? How does that make any sense in this context?). Everyone survives except for the four commanders. Miria, Deneve, Helen, and Claire desert, none with any real reason except Deneve -- just on a whim.

Such a disapointment that a series that started so strong ended so weakly. I think that even without a continuation, it would have been better to follow the manga to the end rather than push for a conclusion written by writers for whom this is just another story that they don't really care about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-03-09, 12:22 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Claymore"
Volume 78 is out. 7 deserters versus 1 #2 awakened being.
Attached Images
File Type: png CLAYMORE078_12.png (151.4 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-03, 06:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Volume 78 is out. 7 deserters versus 1..."
You guys talk about Claymore when I haven't even started it. Is it that good of an Anime/Manga to watch/read even though according to you guys the ending sucks? In other words, is it worth it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-03, 08:07 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You guys talk about Claymore when I..."
I recommend watching Eclipse's translation of the anime through ep14, then switching to 10sigh's translation of the manga starting at volume 8. The anime episodes 15-26 are non-canon, which is why they suck and you shouldn't watch them. If you're interested in starting, PM me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-04, 08:30 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I recommend watching Eclipse's..."
When I finish Death Note, I'll pm you
By the way, do you know why I don't have the big avatar yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-04, 08:58 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "When I finish Death Note, I'll pm you..."
Wallow said:
When I finish Death Note, I'll pm you
By the way, do you know why I don't have the big avatar yet?
You have to sign up for it in another thread.

By the way, WW, it is episodes 16-end that are different, not 15-end. 15 followed the story, a little out of order of according to the scenes in the manga, but still follows it to where you could start reading after that and nothing is different.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-04, 10:12 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You have to sign up for it in another..."
Does Death Note end at episode 36? 'Cause I'm on episode 31 and wondering if I'm almost done.

And no GLG, I posted start on the avatar club thread, and nothing's happened. A new phenomenon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-04, 12:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Does Death Note end at episode 36?..."
Wallow said:
Does Death Note end at episode 36? 'Cause I'm on episode 31 and wondering if I'm almost done.

And no GLG, I posted start on the avatar club thread, and nothing's happened. A new phenomenon...
Death Note has 37 episodes and WetWired has to personally set you to have the large avatar. It doesn't happen immediately because of a post.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-12, 11:04 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Death Note has 37 episodes and WetWired..."
I watched Death Note until after L died.
I stopped though out of fear that it would become gay like Claymore suddenly did. So now I read the manga. Yeah Claire is ******.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by Sovereign; 2008-05-12 at 01:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog