Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-11-01, 07:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The first post by someone other than..."
User Name Posts
Titusfied 35
Randuin 23
iceman887 16
Dan XIII 2
undeadzombieguy 1
platnum 1
Penny_Bags 1
Thanatos 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-01, 07:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "User Name Posts Titusfied 35 ..."
Hmm, it seems I may have been mistaken. Meh, I don't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-01, 08:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm, it seems I may have been mistaken...."
ZIIIIIIIING! I'm not stoned though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-02, 03:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "ZIIIIIIIING! I'm not stoned though.."
you can't record it? thats what i usually do if i can't make it in time to watch it and i sometimes record it even if i can watch it so i can fast forward throught the commercials
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-02, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Certainly all four of us are ecstatic! ..."
My favorite character is Seth, with out the jewish kid the show would be nothing.

Marissa + Ryan? BORING!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-02, 07:41 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "you can't record it? thats what i..."
I don't own a VCR or any type of recording device, so no, I have to be there. Although in the past, I've just d/l'd the episodes I've missed.

Ryan and Marissa definitely suck, when together... However, Ryan at parties owns since he always fights and gets Seth out of trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-02, 09:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't own a VCR or any type of..."
oh that sucks that you don't have a vcr but you do know they are really cheap right? besides that i like ryan because he is like the cool silent type and knows to do the right things except for not being able to control his temper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-03, 08:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't own a VCR or any type of..."
Oh yea, and when he talks to Seth about shit. That stuff is funny as hell (and emotional, but i'm not emo so suck my cock)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:09 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "ZIIIIIIIING! I'm not stoned though.."
Oh god, that was great! Looks like next time Ryan catches Marissa make out with the pool boy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 09:38 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Oh god, that was great! Looks like next..."
It also appears that throughout the season they will be doing flashbacks as to what led up to last night's episode. Slowly fill in the holes. It was good though, and I'm happy it is back on the air!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-05, 05:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It also appears that throughout the..."
Although... The new show, North Shore, is freaking awesome too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 05:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Although... The new show, North Shore,..."
I haven't given it a shot. It appeared to be a rip of The OC, so I said, fuck it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-05, 06:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I haven't given it a shot. It appeared..."
been watching north shore too lol, yah its good, but back on o.c., it's cool how they had a kind of a good ending by seth and ryan going back but on the other hand terisa didn't lose the baby and she has to live by herself again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:35 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "been watching north shore too lol, yah..."
I can't figure out if she just lied about losing the baby, or if she said that to cover the possible fact that she had an abortion? I doubt the latter, but it's still a possibility IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I can't figure out if she just lied..."
yah wasn't sure on that too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I can't figure out if she just lied..."
I'm pretty sure in the show they will get rid of the baby somehow. The character has to die. That plot has gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 01:53 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'm pretty sure in the show they will..."
I agree. Oh and Marissa is fucked up, she's probably going to end up in an alley or something again.

About that baby, I havent really thought of abortion, didnt Theressa say her mother was very religious, and she also said she couldnt see herself not having the baby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-11-06, 08:05 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I agree. Oh and Marissa is fucked up,..."
Yeah, this is true, but it wasn't exactly clear, which is why I'm skeptical to believe one over the other. You never with these damn shows!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-06, 08:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, this is true, but it wasn't..."
I'm just interested in seeing how Seth got to Porland He rocks. Although in the beginning I thought his outbreak toward his parents was a little unreasonable
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 08:31 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'm just interested in seeing how Seth..."
what do you mean you are interested in how he got to portland? at the end of the episode he did tell ryan how he got there. he was pretty mean to his parents because they gave him a lot of stuff but i still see where his anger was coming from
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887