Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-01-18, 01:05 AM in reply to Tai's post starting "No one really posts here, I could post..."
Well if there was new topics i'd draw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-06, 07:42 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Well if there was new topics i'd draw"
Randuin said:
Well if there was new topics i'd draw
There is no topic, just post whatever. As long as it's *point* speed drawing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-03-25, 07:16 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "good Jessifer that is less disturbing..."
2 secs
In mspaint!!

<TAI - Attachment Removed.>

Last edited by Tai; 2004-03-28 at 12:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-03-26, 08:53 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "2 secs In mspaint!! <TAI -..."
Tai, Please make a rule against shitty MSPaint drawings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-28, 12:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Tai, Please make a rule against shitty..."
I was hoping it would be common sense... I removed the image anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:08 PM in reply to Tai's post starting "No one really posts here, I could post..."
Tai said:
No one really posts here, I could post here, but I'd probably be the only one.

Heres mine... It took me about 15-20 minutes, becuase thats the first thing i've ever made w/ Fireworks
Attached Images
File Type: png Dark world..png (242.5 KB, 63 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Heres mine... It took me about 15-20..."
slaynish said:
Heres mine... It took me about 15-20 minutes, becuase thats the first thing i've ever made w/ Fireworks

Ooh, heres another one. Took only 2-6 minutes
Attached Images
File Type: png Darkers.png (459.9 KB, 59 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:12 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ooh, heres another one. Took only 2-6..."
slaynish said:
Ooh, heres another one. Took only 2-6 minutes

Another one.. Actually my sig, I'd love for it to be hosted, but its over 120 mb and its not a jpg or gif or nothing - it took 15 minutes
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled-3.png (130.4 KB, 59 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:14 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Another one.. Actually my sig, I'd love..."
slaynish said:
Another one.. Actually my sig, I'd love for it to be hosted, but its over 120 mb and its not a jpg or gif or nothing - it took 15 minutes

This one took 20 minutes... It was only the 2nd thing i've ever made on Fireworks
Attached Images
File Type: png Slaynish.png (150.3 KB, 57 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 01:58 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Speed Drawing I"
Blah. No contrast or sane colour theory involved.

"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Blah. No contrast or sane colour theory..."
Wow, did you paint, draw, or what with those?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:16 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wow, did you paint, draw, or what with..."
Eh, painted in Painter. How eloquent is that. It wasn't too speedy though. Bleh.

Here's a more speedy one. My dad hungrily stole the green apple while I was drawing it, throwing the shadows off and such. Or maybe that was just due to my own incompitence. But oh well. Colours are still horribly off.

And Tai, start posting your great pictures already. You know you want to.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2004-06-14 at 02:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Eh, painted in Painter. How eloquent is..."
Do you know where i can get painter? It looks pretty good, if thats what you can do with it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:38 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Do you know where i can get painter? It..."
Well, the latest one was watercolour.

Corel Painter: http://www.corel.com
ArtRage: http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html

ArtRage is completely free, unlike the Painter series, and it does digital oil simulations rather well, although I think the colours could mix more efficiently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-14, 02:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Well, the latest one was watercolour. ..."
Spaaam.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-14, 03:28 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Spaaam. ..."
Chruser said:
Spaaam.

Hows this??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flower-.jpg (46.4 KB, 49 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Spaaam. ..."

GAWR! Keep posting, people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.zelaron.com/gear/bummy.jpg ..."
Chruser, how long did that take us anyway? o.O

It was pretty funny how the network session turned from random text into that, i'm quite happy :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-15, 06:32 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Chruser, how long did that take us..."
Pr0n yes...

Here's my latest:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BurningWorld.jpg (81.1 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-06-16 at 04:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-16, 05:22 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Pr0n yes... Here's my latest:"
slaynish said:
Pr0n yes...

Here's my latest:

Heres the edited one: Compare?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BurningWorld.jpg (41.4 KB, 32 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish