Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-03-06, 07:50 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Ahh, great fucking song! It had to of taken him a long ass time and a lot of thought to write that sucker!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-11, 03:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Higher - Creed
Aerodynamic/HBFS/Voyager - Daft Punk
Destination Earth - Trance Floor Station

I cannot make up my mind! Can you find anything you like in here?

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-03-11, 04:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Hmmmmmmmm... tough one I`ll have to say:

Janes Addiction: Three Days (live version on album Kettle Whistle)

Simply because it reminds me of the best damn summer of my youth....(sigh) about 20 yrs ago lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-16, 01:01 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
"Everything's Ruined" by Faith No More.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-20, 07:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Eagles - Hotel California.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
uncapped said:
Eagles - Hotel California.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-04-14, 11:13 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
hmm...either changes by tupac or ill be missing you by puff daddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-04-14, 11:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
pretty much anything by michael jackson, elton john, prince, or styx.

I'll go with Mr. Roboto by styx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-14, 12:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Rob Zombie - Feel So Numb
Or anything else by Rob Zombie / White Zombie.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-04-19, 11:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
"Feel So Numb" is a great song. I'd say "Blood, Milk and Sky" and "Super-Charger Heaven" blow it away, but "Numb" is easily the best song he's written outside of White Zombie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-07, 01:26 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
DBack said:
Wanna Be A Baller by L'il Troy

Not because I consider the best song I ever heard (which I don't), but because it brings back thousands of memories of the best school years of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-05-14, 10:51 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Agenda Suicide by The Faint

This is an amazing song. I like lots of songs and bands and I couldn't pick my 'favorite' so I am just going to say that song. It rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-05-27, 10:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
Tattered and Torn - Slipknot
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-05-29, 03:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
GravitonSurge said:
Chruser said:
Elvis vs Jxl - A little less conversation

Simply because it makes Elvis sound modern, plus that I just can't be depressed in any way while listening to it.
You need to go fuck something with two legs, seriously
Grav is hilarious, although I dont really think thats a song.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-06-07, 11:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
tAtU - "How Soon is Now"
A great remake of the original.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User667

Posted 2003-06-21, 02:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
"Bring me to Life"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
"The Race is Over" by Dave Rodgers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
La

cucaracha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-30, 05:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
New best song ever:

Evanescence - My Immortal, sends shivers down my spine and makes a tear fill my eye.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-07-05, 12:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Nominate the best song ever"
lost in love - nbk
ganster paradise - coolio
ghost of you and me - bbmak
someone to love - jon b
unforgiven - metallica
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool