Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-05-02, 12:29 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You win, still a godly quote though."
Oh and from Boondock Saints

"We could kill everyone!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-02, 02:24 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Oh and from Boondock Saints "We..."
"I live in a neighborhood so bad, you can get shot while gettin shot."
-Mays, Head of State

Klansman: Hi, I'm in the Ku Klux Klan. I hate Jews, niggers, and fags, but I love Bryan Lewis!
Osama Bin Laden: Hello, I'm Osama Bin Laden. I hate America but I love Bryan Lewis.
-Head of State

"I am INVINCIBLE"
Boris, Goldeneye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-02, 02:41 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting ""I live in a neighborhood so bad, you..."
This isn't from a movie, but I find it amazingly humorous.

You know the world is going crazy when
the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy
the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese
the Swiss hold the America's Cup
France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance
Germany doesn't want to go to war,
and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick, and 'Colon.'

I'm not sure, but I think Chris Rock said that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~SmokE~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~SmokE~

Posted 2004-05-02, 02:55 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting ""I live in a neighborhood so bad, you..."
From Reservoir Dogs

Mr White: You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize.

Joe: And you are Mr. Pink.
Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Cause you're a faggot, ok?

Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

From Legend

The Lord of Darkness: Every wolf suffers fleas. 'Tis easy enough to scratch!

[the goblins spy on the unicorns]
Blunder: Look! Ugly one-horned mule!

From Memento

Leonard Shelby: [Running] Okay, what am I doing?
[Sees Dodd also running]
Leonard Shelby: I'm chasing this guy.
[Dodd has a gun, shoots at Leonard]
Leonard Shelby: Nope. He's chasing me.

Teddy: It's beer o'clock, and I'm buying.

Teddy: Was he scared?
Leonard Shelby: Yeah, I think it was your sinister moustache.

Leonard Shelby: I'm not a killer. I'm just someone who wanted to make things right. Can't I just let myself forget what you've told me? Can't I just let myself forget what you've made me do? You think I just want another puzzle to solve? Another John G. to look for? You're John G. So you can be my John G... Will I lie to myself to be happy? In your case Teddy... yes I will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-03, 05:53 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "From Reservoir Dogs Mr White: You..."
O-Ren Ishii: If any of you sons of bitches have anything else to say, NOW IS THE FUCKING TIME!

Crazy 88 Member: Who do you remind me of? Ah! I know! CHARLIE BROWN!

Last edited by KagomJack; 2004-05-03 at 05:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:42 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "O-Ren Ishii: If any of you sons of..."
O-ren got PWNT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-04, 04:58 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "O-ren got PWNT."
Bill: Tell me, does she know her daughter is still alive?
omg...that was like :O WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-07, 05:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Bill: Tell me, does she know her..."
From Baseketball

Remer: Your bed is over here. [points to a dog bed]
Squeak: Dude, that is so fuckin' weak! How am I supposed to get a chick in that?
Coop: Oh, don't worry, dude. You couldn't get a chick if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper.
Squeak: Yeah I could.
Remer: No. Dude, you're a little bitch!
Squeak: I am not! I don't even know why I hang out with you guys, anyway.
Coop: 'Cause you're a piece of shit.
Squeak: I am not a piece of shit!
Remer: Yeah, but you're a little bitch.
Squeak: Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

[standing at the front door]
Coop: It's Coop and Remer.
Remer: We graduated with Britney.
Dr. Kaiser: You graduated?
Coop: Of course we graduated, cock, BEER?

Remer: "Where's Coop?" How the hell should I know? For all I care, he could be hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.
Robert Stack: Scenario one, hanging by his neck in his fucking closet.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-05-07 at 05:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:42 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "From Baseketball Remer: Your bed is..."
Vernita Green: I should've been motherfuckin' Black Mamba
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Vernita Green: I should've been..."
Priam: I've fought many wars in my time. Some I've fought for land, some for power, some for glory. I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest.

Hector: All of my life I have lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country. Troy is mother to us all. Fight for her!

Hector: Tell me little brother, have you ever killed a man?
Paris: No
Hector: Ever seen a man die in combat?
Paris: No
Hector: I've killed men and I've heard them dying and I've watched them dying and there's nothing glorious about it.

Achilles: It changes nothing, you're still my enemy come morning.
Priam: You're still my enemy tonight, but even enemies can show respect.

Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.

Helen: You should not have come here tonight.
Paris: That's what you said last night?
Helen: Last night was a mistake.
Paris: And the night before?
Helen: I have made many mistakes this week.

Achilles: [to his men] Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Achilles: You won't have eyes tonight, you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know, "This is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles."

Briseis: I thought you were a dumb brute. I could have forgiven a dumb brute.

Menelaus: May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds.

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.

Ajax: [to his shipmates, as they approach the Trojan beach] Row you whores! Greeks are dying!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-27, 07:25 PM in reply to rusher657's post starting "Shut your fucking face uncle fucker-..."
Boyz n the Hood

Furious Styles: Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.

Doughboy: I heard you like Mr. JQ Smooth now.
Tre Styles: Yeah, I get a discount on clothes. How do I look?
Doughboy: You look like you selling rocks.

Mad Dog: This is an A and B conversation so C your way out before D and E F you up, okay, G?

Undercover Brother

Conspiracy Brother: George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!

Undercover Brother: Wait a minute, how'd the white boy get a job at "the B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D."?
The Chief: Shit, what can I say? Affirmative action.

Undercover Brother: Are you telling me there really is a Man'?
Conspiracy Brother: What do you think? Things don't just happen by accident! Sometimes people - mostly *white* people - make things happen!
Undercover Brother: So the conspiracies we've believed for all these years are true? The NBA really did institute the three point shot to give white boys a chance?
Conspiracy Brother: Of course!
Undercover Brother: Then the entertainment industry really *is* out to get Spike Lee?
Conspiracy Brother: Come on man! Even Cher's won an Oscar! Cher!
Undercover Brother: Then O.J. really didn't do it?
[Everyone looks away and mumbles]

Conspiracy Brother: Oh my God! It's Macy Gray with Porkchop Sideburns.

Conspiracy Brother: What the Fuck? Chief! I've never seen this bitch in my agent classes! I'm still paying the loans off, man! I sleep on a pissy mattress! I ain't got good food to eat! I borough money for my Weed! I quit! That's it. Y'all ain't got Conspiracy Brother Jones to kick around no more! Give me a pillow case... I'm joining the Klan!

The Man: That Feather went out like a sucka. Punk-assed bitch played himself. Let's bounce, dog!

All About the Benjamins

Bucum: Shoot out the back tire!
Reggie: Who do you think I am, Mel Gibson?

O

Odin: My life's over, that's it. While all ya'll are sitting around living yours talking about the niggas who lost it back in high school, you make sure you tell them that I loved that girl, I did. But I got played. He twisted my head. He fucked it up. I ain't no different from all ya'll. My Mom's ain't no crack addict, it was no hoodwig drug dealer that tripped me up, it was this white prep school mother fucker standing right there. You tell them where I came from to make me do this.

Hugo: [last line] All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but...to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living. But a hawk is no good around normal birds. It can't fit in. Even though all the other birds probably wanna be hawks; they hate him for what they can't be. Proud. Powerful. Determined. Dark. Odin is a hawk. He soars above us. He can fly. One of these days, everyone's gonna pay attention to me. Because I'm gonna fly too.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-27 at 07:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-28, 12:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Boyz n the Hood Furious Styles: Any..."
Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Guess...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-28, 02:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, I see in fight club the strongest..."
Blue Streak

Miles Logan: Hey, this is the police. Move your busted-ass vehicle. Move, move, move, move. This is the LAPD. We'll pop one in your ass. We got guns and shit.

Tulley: I'll rip your lips off, and kiss my ass with them shits. I'll rip your tongue out, and lick my balls with it

Black Knight

Jamal: King Leo, I think you should know this. Your daughter's a freak!

Jamal: [chanting] King Leo's got a great big castle,
[Troops of men echo him]
Men: King Leo's got a great big castle,
Jamal: We're gonna shove it right up his a**hole!
Men: We're gonna shove it right up his a**hole!
Jamal: Sound off!
Men: 1,2!
Jamal: Break it on down!
Men: Uh, uh, uh-uh!

Percival: How dare you deflower the king's daughter.
Jamal: Believe me, someone got to that flower long before I did.

Head of State:

Little girl: If I see Mays Gilliam I'm gonna bust a cap in his ass.

Down to Earth

Lance Barton: I had a hard enough time trying to get this girl as a rich white man. Do you know how hard it's gonna be to try to get her as a broke black man?

Lance Barton: My father's so cheap... that when we went to bed, he'd unplug the clocks. "You can't tell time when you asleep".

Lance Barton: From now on, we need to make a new slogan. If you get shot in the head, you get a bed. If your head is bloody, we're your buddy.

Lance Barton: When I was a kid, we were so poor... that the roaches was on welfare.

Lance Barton: If you're good looking, you're gonna succeed through life. If you're ugly, you better pick up a book. Boy, you better pick up two books, and a computer while you're at it!

Lance Barton: What is this place?
Keyes: This is heaven.
Lance Barton: Oh, right, I've had this dream before. Is Pac in it?

Lance Barton: Hey I still look like me.
King: You are you.
Lance Barton: I thought I was Wellington.
King: You are Wellington.
Lance Barton: Well thanks for clearing that up.

King: I'm a friggin' angel. I can do whatever I want.

Lance Barton: I get hit by a truck, got a crappy body, and get shot. Now you want to take my soul? What are you the Blair Witch?

Lance Barton: Sontee, you okay?
Sontee Jenkins: Yeah, I'm okay, Cisco, you okay?
Cisco: Yeah, I'm okay, Wanda, you okay?
Wanda: Hell no! I spilled my drink!

Dogma

Jay: Yo man, tell me something about me.
Rufus: You masturbate more than anyone on the planet.
Jay: Aw fuck, everyone knows that. Tell me something nobody knows.
Rufus: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.
[A shocked Silent Bob stares at Jay]
Jay: Dude, not all the time.

Metatron: Wax on, wax off.

Metatron: I am to charge you with a holy crusade.
Bethany: For the record, I work in an abortion clinic.
Metatron: Noah was a drunk. Look what he accomplished. And no one's even asking you to build an ark. All you have to do is go to New Jersey, and visit a small church on a very important day.
Bethany: New Jersey? That doesn't sound like much of a crusade.
Metatron: Aside from the fine print, that's it.
Bethany: What's the fine print?
Metatron: [mumbling into glass] Stopacoupleofangelsfromenteringandthusnegatingalle xistence.
Bethany: Wait, wait, wait. Repeat that.
Metatron: Stop a couple of angels from entering and thus negating all existence. I hate when people need it spelled out for them.

Nun: You don't believe in God because of Alice in Wonderland?
Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you."

Azrael: But I'm a frickin' demon.

Bethany: What's he like?
Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.
Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?
Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

Metatron: However, if you should decide to stop being selfish and accept your responsibility, you won't be alone. You'll have support.
Bethany: What, more angels?
Metatron: Prophets. Two of them. The one who speaks - and he will, at great lengths, whether you want him to or not - will make mention of himself as a prophet. The other one... well, he's the quiet type, but he'll be helpful just the same.

Bethany: Then - I don't mean to sound ungrateful - but what are you doing hanging around?
Jay: We're here to pick up chicks.
Bethany: Excuse me?
Jay: We figure an abortion clinic is a good place to meet loose women. Why else would they be there unless they like to fuck?

Jay: I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar.

Rufus: You know what the dead do with most of their time? They watch the living. Especially in the shower.
Jay: I can't wait to die.

Metatron: Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, you're mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that out.

Bartleby: You know, here's what I don't get about you. You know for a fact that there is a God. You have been in his presence. He's spoken to you personally, and yet I just heard you claim to be an atheist.
Loki: I just like to fuck with the clergy, man. I just love it. I just love to keep those guys on their toes.

Bethany: You knew Jesus?
Rufus: Knew him? Nigga owes me twelve bucks.

Jay: What are you, some kind of fucking chicken?
Azrael: No, I was an ARTIST, STUPID! I WAS INSPIRATION! A muse has no place in battle!
Serendipity: So after the fallen were banished to hell, God turned on those who wouldn't fight, and Azreal was sent down with the demons.
[mockingly]
Serendipity: Something he considers a GRAVE injustice!
Azrael: Ah, come on! Don't tell me you NEVER questioned the judgement, Serendipity.
Serendipity: No. It never bothered me. So you were an artist! Big deal! Elvis was an artist. But that didn't stop him from joining the service in time of war. And that's why he's The King, and you're a schmuck.

Rufus: You are the great great great GREAT great grand-niece of Jesus Christ.
Jay: So that would make Bethany... part black.

Metatron: So once he's done with the firstborn, Loki takes his friend Bartleby out for a post-slaughter drink. And over many rounds, they get into this discussion about whether or not murder in the name of God is okay. Now, Bartleby can run circles around Loki intellectually, not to mention that Loki's already half in the bag. And in the end, Bartleby convinces Loki to quit his position and take a lesser one that doesn't involve slaughter. So - very inebriated - Loki tells God he quits, throws down his fiery sword, and gives Him the finger. Which ruins it for the rest of us, because from that day forward, God decreed that all angels could no longer imbibe alcohol. Hence all the spitting.

Bethany: Were they sent to Hell?
Metatron: Worse. Wisconsin. For the entire span of human history.

Jay: All right, but let's say we're caught in a situation where we've got like five minutes to live, like a bomb or something is gonna go off. Would you fuck us then?
Bethany: In that highly unlikely situation? Yeah, sure.
Jay: She's a slut. Bunnnng.

Bethany: I don't know what to say... or think... except...
Jay: That you offer us sex as a reward.

Jay: Guys like us just don't fall out of the sky, you know.
[Rufus falls out of the sky]
Jay: Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know.

Rufus: In the three years I followed His ass around Jerusalem, did I ever get laid? Hell no. And I was in my prime. I could've been knee-deep in shepherd's daughters, not to mention fine-ass Mary Magdalene. She had a thing for dark meat, if you follow me.

Bartleby: The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite fucking patience at every turn. What about us? I asked you... once to lay down the sword because I felt sorry for them. What was the result? Our expulsion from Paradise. WHERE WAS HIS INFINITE FUCKING PATIENCE THEN? IT'S NOT RIGHT, IT'S NOT FAIR. We've paid our debt. Don't you think it's time? Don't you think its time we went home? and to do that, I think we have to dispatch of our would-be dispatchers.

Bethany: Jesus didn't have any brothers or sisters. Mary was a virgin.
Rufus: Mary gave birth to CHRIST without having known a man's touch, that's true. But she did have a husband. And do you really think he'd have stayed married to her all those years if he wasn't getting laid? The nature of God and the Virgin Mary, those are leaps of faith. But to believe a married couple never got down? Well, that's just plain gullibility.

Loki: You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Gun Salesman: We call this piece the Fecalator. One look at it and the target shits him or herself. Try it on.
Loki: Well, it's a lot more compact than the flaming sword, but it's not nearly as impressive. Just doesn't have that wrath-of-the-Almighty edge to it. I mean, come on, how am I supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the wicked with this thing? Look at this...
Bartleby: Well, then, you know, don't use a gun. Just lay the place to waste, like.
Loki: Easy for you to say. You get off light in razing. You got to stand there and read at Sodom and Gomorrah, I had to do all the work.
Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.
Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.
Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
Loki: Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial, man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.

Bethany: Glick's the kind of asshole that would bless his own clubs for a better game.

Jay: Smoke that motherfucker like it ain't no thang.

Bethany: Let me guess. The 14th Apostle, left out of the Bible because she's a woman?
Rufus: This girl's no woman.
[to Serendipity]
Rufus: No offense.
Bethany: Oh, so those weren't tits I saw Jay cozying up to?
Serendipity: [hugs her breasts] What, these? You should know better than anybody at this table that tits don't make the woman.
Rufus: Hell, the tubby coat-wearin' motherfucker's got tits, that damn sure doesn't make him a woman.

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there.

Hospital P.A.: I repeat, this is not a drill. This is the apocalypse. Please exit the hospital in an orderly fashion. Thank you

Loki: Consequences schmonsequences.

Jay: Snoogins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-28, 03:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Blue Streak Miles Logan: Hey, this..."
Too long. Stop posting such long quotes. I'd rather read flashy wit than over-drawn out crap.. Or maybe just break up the multiple quotes into multiple posts, not consecutive though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:52 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I'll try to make them short and sweet from now on:

Scary Movie:

Deputy Doofy: Mom said that when I wear this badge you're supposed to treat me like a man of the law.
Buffy Gilmore: Yeah, and Mom also told you not to stick your dick in the vacuum cleaner!

Deputy Doofy: Special Officer Doofy reporting!
Terry: Hey, Doofy! Smell my fingers!
Deputy Doofy: What's that?
Terry: That's what you do when you become a man, Doofy.
Deputy Doofy: Hey, Terry! Smell my fingers!
Terry: What the hell is that?
Deputy Doofy: My ass!

Greg: I'll grab one arm.
Bobby: I'll grab the other arm.
Ray: I'll grab his ass.

Cindy Campbell: Greg, you're not the only one who got one.
Greg: What do you mean, Bobby's got a baby-dick too?
Cindy Campbell: No, the note.

Scary Movie 2:

Father McFeely: How is she?
Mrs. Voorhees: It's gotten worse Father. She won't eat. She won't talk to me. The child won't let me touch her.
Father McFeely: Yes, sometimes you have to give them candy, first.

Shorty Meeks: Hey! Wuz up, little guy? Polly wanna cracker?
Little Bird: No, Polly wants yo momma's sweet ass!

Priest: [On the toilet] Lord, help me to release this demon!
[farts]

Alex: Why won't you talk to me?
Hell House Ghost: Because you gave me crabs!

Brenda Meeks: Cindy, this is just some bones. Would you run from Calista Flockhart?

Scary Movie 3:

George: Now everybody in the 202, throw your hands in the air 'cause Fat Joe is through / Now everybody in the 202, throw 'em up! Check it out / I'm a white boy, but my neck is red / I put Miracle Whip on my Wonder Bread / My face is pale, nah, I've never been in jail / Me and Buffy spend every winter at Vail / How many bitches have I slapped? Zero. Unh! / And Martha Stewart happens to be my hero / I grew up on a farm and I was born with no rhythm / Dr. Phil's my uncle and I like to hang with him / I can't dance / I wear khaki pants / My middle name's Lance / My Grandma's from France / So maybe I'm wack / 'Cause my skin ain't black / But you can't talk smack / 'Cause whitey just struck back

President Harris: These men died defending their country. Send flowers to their bitches and ho's.

Brenda Meeks: I just got a weird feeling something bad is heading my way. Like when you see an Asian person behind the wheel of a car.

Carson Ward: It's sweeps month. Ratings mean everything. People want human interest stories, like the one you did yesterday.
Cindy Campbell: The report on breast augmentation? It was just ten minutes of topless women. People want hard hitting stories, and indepth coverage, and, and...
Carson Ward: And TWINS.
[news room suddenly converts into nightclub and the Coors Light twins appear]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-30, 04:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'll try to make them short and sweet..."
dude, you rock!

5 bucks for a Mariachi fuck! ~Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack