Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

"Arguing, Rules, and the Enforcement of the Latter" - A Thesis written by D3V
Posted 2007-11-05, 02:10 PM
Thanatos said:
Any particular reason? Less interesting threads? What's goin on here?
I'm not allowed to voice my opinions or beliefs without getting riddiculed on a daily basis; without forewarning receive a number of infractions, and inadvertenly become banned.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post ""Arguing, Rules, and the Enforcement of..."
Lmao.

Just don't argue with KA so much. I know that's gonna be hard, but you guys need to just frackin drop it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-05, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. Just don't argue with KA so..."
Thanatos said:
Lmao.

Just don't argue with KA so much. I know that's gonna be hard, but you guys need to just frackin drop it.
Don't put it on just me. I'll take my share, but it's not all me and D3v.

Also, it's not only me that's been banning him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-05, 05:55 PM in reply to D3V's post ""Arguing, Rules, and the Enforcement of..."
Try studying the rules
http://zelaron.com/forum/faq.php?faq=rules
And remember, we enforce the spirit of the rules. Phone number isn't link = loophole = banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-05, 06:15 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Try studying the rules..."
What, are you trying to talk some sense into D3v? Good luck with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 07:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Try studying the rules..."
WetWired said:
Try studying the rules
And remember, we enforce the spirit of the rules. Phone number isn't link = loophole = banned.
I know what the rules are, what is allotted and what it not. It's you that has the problem deciding who, what and when to enforce the rules.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-11-06 at 07:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-06, 08:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I know what the rules are, what is..."
D3V said:
I know what the rules are, what is allotted and what it not. It's you that has the problem deciding who, what and when to enforce the rules.
You are dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 03:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Try studying the rules..."
WetWired said:
Try studying the rules
My point is you guys need to observe the rules accordingly to all members, and if not, make a seperate section for the people you are going to hold them against, and a section of members you don't care about and let slide... Accordingly.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-06, 03:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My point is you guys need to observe..."
It's quite simple. Repeat offenders get the book thrown at them, while first-timers get a warning. That's often how it works in real life, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-06, 04:25 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "It's quite simple. Repeat offenders..."
WetWired said:
It's quite simple. Repeat offenders get the book thrown at them, while first-timers get a warning. That's often how it works in real life, too.
Exactly. Kagom was warned for the link he posted.

Regardless, what anyone else did has nothing to do with what you did. The fact that others did things does not justify you doing them, and the fact that I've done things in the past does not justify you doing them either.

You need to grow up and take responsibility for what you do. Every time anything happens to you you try to find something or someone to blame it on, to excuse it, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-06, 06:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My point is you guys need to observe..."
I've been banned a few times myself also, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-11-07, 06:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Exactly. Kagom was warned for the link..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Exactly. Kagom was warned for the link he posted.

Regardless, what anyone else did has nothing to do with what you did. The fact that others did things does not justify you doing them, and the fact that I've done things in the past does not justify you doing them either.

You need to grow up and take responsibility for what you do. Every time anything happens to you you try to find something or someone to blame it on, to excuse it, etc.
Where did I say anything about Kagom in here?.. Pretty presumptuous of you..

I'm not blaming anybody, maybe if you would've read i'm only saying you should either go by the rules accordingly, or not at all. Maybe a revision of rules is in order, hence they aren't being enforced unless the situation is specifically in your favor.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-07, 07:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Where did I say anything about Kagom in..."
No, you did mention Kagom. You were complaining about unequal enforcement, the only obvious recent occurance relating to Kagom. And as I said, the rules are being enforced according to the offender's record.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-07, 07:53 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, you did mention Kagom. You were..."
So if you've had one minor consumption of alcohol, generally the fine for the second is much larger. There, painted a picture for you D3V, in case you don't understand WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-07, 08:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So if you've had one minor consumption..."
HandOfHeaven said:
So if you've had one minor consumption of alcohol, generally the fine for the second is much larger. There, painted a picture for you D3V, in case you don't understand WW.
Don't get involved, nobody was even refferring to you, this is not your situation, I understand completely, but however I do not agree with what they are displaying.

Quote:
No, you did mention Kagom. You were complaining about unequal enforcement, the only obvious recent occurance relating to Kagom. And as I said, the rules are being enforced according to the offender's record.
In that particular case he's posted 3 threads containing NWS links and posting once in a thread that was already going on.. Not trying to bring Kagom down, but in the past week and 1/2 he's done this. As well for K_A about 2 weeks ago he posted a NWS link and then was corrected, he has a past history probably more-so if not equal to mine. Whatever, this is a pointless argument trying to convince you guys from your biased opinion.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-07, 08:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Don't get involved, nobody was even..."
D3V said:
Don't get involved, nobody was even refferring to you, this is not your situation, I understand completely, but however I do not agree with what they are displaying.
This is in a public forum which is open to everybody. He's just as welcome to be in the conversation as anyone else, and he's right.

D3V said:
In that particular case he's posted 3 threads containing NWS links and posting once in a thread that was already going on.. Not trying to bring Kagom down, but in the past week and 1/2 he's done this. As well for K_A about 2 weeks ago he posted a NWS link and then was corrected, he has a past history probably more-so if not equal to mine. Whatever, this is a pointless argument trying to convince you guys from your biased opinion.
Give links, please. The only NWS link I remember Kagom posting was to encyclopedia dramatica. The only other thing he has really done was posted the rickroll, which he was warned for. The NSFW link was accidental and he had removed it before I even got to the thread, along with an apology.

How this differs from what you've done is you were WARNED about posting NSFW material outside of the NSFW forum, specifically stating that if a model is covering herself with her hands she is not clothed and is therefore not allowed. I know WW has said that at least twice.

Either way, this is unrelated to the discussion. What Kagom has done or not done and what punishments he has or has not recieved does not have any effect on anything you have or haven't done or any punishments you have or haven't recieved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-07, 03:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is in a public forum which is open..."
I knew D3v couldn't have titled a thread this way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-07, 04:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I knew D3v couldn't have titled a..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I knew D3v couldn't have titled a thread this way.
I almost believed, and clicked the link to verify.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-11-07, 08:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I knew D3v couldn't have titled a..."
This thread blows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-07, 10:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This thread blows."
I like waffles more than pancakes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven