Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Offical Drug Thread (No Idiots!)
Posted 2005-02-05, 03:54 PM
Alright so I decided it would be good if we had a pot thread, so we dont have to spam up the other ones, since there is no pot forum. We have to have some rules though.
1.We can't discuss anything besides our "experiences" with drugs. That means no talk of making drugs, growing, where to get them, how to get them. Paraphanalia discussion is ok, as long as its not detailed instructions.
2.No pointless stoner post, Ex: "Dude, I'm soooo stoned hahaha". This one shouldn't be hard, no one really does this anyways.

I know that leaves alot out, but we'll see what happens.

Edited by RoboticSilence 
I changed the thread title to more accurately represent the ultimate purpose of this thread.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-05 at 04:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-05, 04:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Offical Drug Thread (No Idiots!)"
I don't see anything wrong with someone asking questions about drugs or paraphanelia in addition to experiences/stories.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-02-05, 04:12 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I don't see anything wrong with someone..."
Talking about paraphanelia is fine. IE: "I just made the most kickass hookah out of an old keg, it hit like a dream" and "This pipe I made out of a pen hits like a dream. No step by step instructions on how to make them though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-05, 04:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Talking about paraphanelia is fine. ..."
Pictures are legal to post.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-02-05, 05:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am so not high right now."
I've been so not high for the past month! And I just moved to Austin where I can actually buy Purple Haze instead of mexican dirt weed. It sucks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 07:08 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've been so not high for the past..."
Umm... my tolerance for marijauna is raising at an alarming rate. I need to take a break.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-06, 10:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm... my tolerance for marijauna is..."
Where do you live? I used to think about doing that too, taking a sabatical, but I never got around to it. Go figure huh. Until I moved to Tx and ran out of money. Go figure again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 11:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Umm... my tolerance for marijauna is..."
That's odd. From about February of last year to July, I was a heavy smoker, and I never needed more then half a gram to get a decent high. I hated getting blazed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-06, 03:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That's odd. From about February of..."
Been clean for a month

Dont plan on doing anything like it again either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-06, 06:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Where do you live? I used to think..."
I live in Indiana and I'm semi-stoned right now.

Nah, it takes quite a lot for me for some odd reason. It's probably because I've been doing it everyday atleast two times a day for like the past month. I suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-06, 10:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I live in Indiana and I'm semi-stoned..."
What kind of pot can you get around there? What kinda have you been smoking, cause I noticed that I built up a tolerance to the crappy stuff in Az, then in HI I started smoking dank homegrown and it blew me away from like a hit. Then back to Az it was, and just recently I smoked some w/ my uncle here in Tx and that was the same... and very tasty. It was some hydro. But its like 125 a quad. I'm guessing Indiana being pretty far from the boarder you don't see much mexy, they do any big farming out there? You don't suck thats the definition of a stoner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-07, 04:58 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What kind of pot can you get around..."
Around here there's pretty much three groups of weed: mersh, midis, and chronic. Mersh is the stuff that everybody has, it's $20 an eighth, although I haven't seen it in a long ass time. Midis is what everyone usually buys and that runs $30 1/8th and $50 for a quad. Then there's the chronic. Chron can run you $50-$70 for 1/8th. Lately, I've been smoking pretty high Midis and it takes me about two joints to get me high with 2 people. Oh well, gotta take a break from smoking today: Time for school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-08, 01:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Around here there's pretty much three..."
Hmmm...I like your names. mersh and midis. Sounds kinda fantasy like. Heh. Ya the midis sounds like what I was smoking in Az, two joints, for me and a friend for a decent high.

slaynish said:
Been clean for a month

Dont plan on doing anything like it again either.
Wait a second...You've been clean for a month, what exactly did you try?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-08, 02:03 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmm...I like your names. mersh and..."
I've been clean for 4 months. It fucking sucks, but getting stoned every day also sucked too. It got boring. Before I went clean i was only smoking once a week max.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-08, 04:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've been clean for 4 months. It..."
If you started smoking right now like once a week you'd be havin a blast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-08, 10:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you started smoking right now like..."
North Carolina Northern Lights (close friend's rig)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic00.jpg (35.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg pic01.jpg (38.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg pic02.jpg (38.0 KB, 29 views)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-02-08, 10:39 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "North Carolina Northern Lights (close..."
Post some pics of the buds. Although they look young still, are they recent pics?
Hmmm my sig isn't coming up randomly.
Heh. Just downloaded Wierd Al's-What if God smoked Canibus, it's worth listening to. Atleast I think he made it...

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-08 at 11:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-08, 11:33 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "North Carolina Northern Lights (close..."
Is that a bathtub, Adrenachrome?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-02-09, 05:03 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "North Carolina Northern Lights (close..."
That's some nice shit right there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-09, 06:54 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Is that a bathtub, Adrenachrome?"
RoboticSilence said:
Is that a bathtub, Adrenachrome?
Looks like one of those fancy sinks, where the water just falls into a basin sitting on top of the counter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda