Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-01-29, 09:04 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
in reply to Gsus, yes i'm still modding gen media and my old original forums, but now i'm doing every forum instead of just those... so basically it still has a mod... but the thing is, i probably wouldnt be able to handle the WHOLE forum so.. it wouldnt be a bad idea to assign mods to the forums i used to mod.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-29, 01:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I wanna mod Starcraft forum because I'm the mod of Warcraft forum and Jamesadin is now a sup mod so it's modless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-01-29, 06:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I think that would be a good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-29, 07:15 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I wish I could but everyones ignoring me I would do a good job.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-29, 07:42 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
ya he hasn't FUCKING responded to anything i have said or posted DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-29, 10:29 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
If you think you will do good, then prove it as a member, stop spamming and posting useless thread, I am not saying you are bad, I know you are a good person, but can you prove by being a dedicate member in the forum?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-01-30, 09:28 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Some more positions have been filled, while four new ones have opened up.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-30, 09:58 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'm still for a mod position if u have one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-30, 12:08 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I'd like to moderate the general media forum. I told you all about me in that PM I sent you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:07 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
i would like general gaming or news poster i think i would be good for the job because i have been here for a while i would like to do it and i could handle the job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-01-30, 03:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I would mod star craft or news poster you decide

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-01-30, 05:14 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I want to be a professional hitman for the zelaron order. You can trust me to be loyal to this forum for the rest of my life because I have no life j/k but seriously this has been a very interesting forum for me and I don't plan to go into another one anytime soon. I come on everyday. If I am picked I will be a slave to this forum forever, if not then let the lighting strike me. I will do whatever that is neccesary to get zelaron to the top. I will show no mercy!!! GRRRRRRRRR..... Ok enough with my commitments. Ohmm... things about myself ohmm....I am 17, going to school, playing diablo 2 since last last christmas. Signed up to zelaron last september after a little search on yahoo.com, I like japanese music, anime, and anything else that is japanese. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-01-30, 08:05 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I mod General Gaming coz im teh l337......

i could do the hitman thign too, just point me the url of the target
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-31, 10:19 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
id like to be a genaral chat d2 or marketplace mod or a new poster or a hitman

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-31, 06:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
Chruser are u there??? at least give me a rejection if you don't want me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-02-01, 12:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
likewise i like to know when i am not wanted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2003-02-01, 05:35 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
I would like to mod the general media forum, ive been thinking about it and i go to alot of movies, enjoy music and other media. I also check out alot of online media and think i would be good for the position. I'm on the boards a lot and have a good understanding of this forums rules, ethics and the way things should be run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-01, 10:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I'm applying for the Supreme mod..."
i want to be a proffesional hitman but yet still keep my mod position
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"