Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Glitched Players
Posted 2002-10-27, 06:53 AM
Hi, does anyone know anything about glitched players? I was in a dueling game and this lvl 75 amazon was killing everyone. I was in there for an hour, the whole time she was out of town and she never got hit more than 3 times. Another thing is if u got hit once then you died. She was also killing people when she was in town. I was using clegs on her and once in a blue moon when I hit her the clegs didnt affect her. People were saying that she was "Glitched". I was wondering if anyone knows of this and how to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-27, 10:13 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Dude, the same thing happened to me, the zon was like not moving, i hit her a million times, i thought she had max evade, but she said its a game glitch for useing slow on her? Well, i have her acct, she is my friend now... Ill ask her how and what happened...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:25 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
ok thanks... the zon that I was fighting was a real dickhead, she was insulting everyone... when u find out stuff just PM me pls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:34 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Hm btw this has happening to me too. I was duelling a zon who was standing all the time and couldn't be killd by other. But the zon was finnaly killd by a sorc who used ts.
Maybe a new hack ( maybe old ) ? Or a glitch ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-27, 12:08 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Yes this is a glitch and this is old.
Just stand where the X appears on the minimap where a dead body is and nobody can touch you (except some cast and arrows I guess). But you are some kind of "physically immune".
Hellmonkeys will explain it more than I can do.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-27, 01:57 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Yeah this is fun I did it to a couple of my friends.
You kill someone and stand over their dead body Your X and their X lined up PERFECTLY and let them pick up body and almost nothing can hit you.
Very fun thing to do.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:57 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
Yes this is a glitch and this is old.
Just stand where the X appears on the minimap where a dead body is and nobody can touch you (except some cast and arrows I guess). But you are some kind of "physically immune".
Hellmonkeys will explain it more than I can do.
this has been used since the begining of time...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:03 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
it is an old glitch

no ranged atack can hit you (orb/Arrows/hydra/ect...)
but any melee atack will reset it and you will die

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Yea this is a super old glitch... it works best when using a zon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:29 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
yep, i love doing it
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-27, 06:32 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
but a Ts can kill you? What about a fire wall?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-27, 09:02 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Firewall can kill you also, anything that isn't a missle type attack will clear it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:10 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
wrong firewall wont touch you ts doesnt even strike
the only way to kill is to touch them physicly

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:19 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Actually ts DID strike when i was duel game and the zon died immiadly ( hell game ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-29, 09:25 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
must have already unglitched ive tested everything ONLY MELEE will kill

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 06:29 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
oh well? uhh ya well thats cool im gonna do that and rule over everyone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-31, 10:04 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
Yeah me too, I actually never heard of that until now. You have to have maphack to see the X right? Will any maphack do?

Titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-10-31, 09:45 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Glitched Players"
i wouldnt suggest doing it unless to play around with friends

as soon as someone notices you doing it they are gonna melee you then nk you out the game

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome