Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-07-10, 01:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I never said anything about video..."
I uhm, would take Kaneda's 12 year old sister to it . Get to see them next month
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-10, 05:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I never said anything about video..."
D3V said:
I never said anything about video games, lol, Just harry potter. I.. suppose. Amongst other things.
You do realize that many adults do enjoy the Disney films they take their kids to these days, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-10, 05:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You do realize that many adults do..."
Oh, by the way, I went to the movie last night, they overbooked on purpose to guarantee a full theater, we got unlucky and didn't get in and wasted 3 hours of our lives. Oh well. Got perfect seats for Harry Potter in IMAX on Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-10, 06:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh, by the way, I went to the movie..."
Overbooking a theater for a highly anticipated movie in the first few days it's out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-10, 06:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Overbooking a theater for a highly..."
Well, it was a promotional showing for critics and such. They overbook to ensure that the theater will be full. It makes sense, but still sucks for the people that don't get in. You must have to go really early, because we were ~3 hours early and they were already full. We had to wait to see if all of the critics showed up(they are guaranteed seats up until a certain time, and if they don't show up, normal people get their seats.) Only one critic didn't show up, and a family of 7 people got his seat. lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-10, 06:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, it was a promotional showing for..."
Oh, I forgot it wasn't out yet. Guess I should check in with the ouside world occasionally...

lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-11, 08:41 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You do realize that many adults do..."
Vollstrecker said:
You do realize that many adults do enjoy the Disney films they take their kids to these days, right?

I <3 Nemo. and Shrek ...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 09:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I <3 Nemo. and Shrek :)..."
You're only 19...

Could've seen the midnight showing this morning, but Transformers was more appealing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-11, 09:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're only 19... Could've seen the..."
HandOfHeaven said:
You're only 19...
And?...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 11:43 AM in reply to klo's post starting "And?..."
Well, I don't exactly consider you an adult, but you can act like it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-11, 11:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, I don't exactly consider you an..."
LOL. Yea, I have a big kid job, a real baby, and I party hard every now and then. Yet, only 19 . haha.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 12:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You do realize that many adults do..."
Vollstrecker said:
Once again damnit, you guys aren't paying attention, I only said Harry Potter. Shit I've seen The Incredibles when it came out, I watched Finding Nemo like last week with my g/f and her brother, I've seen CARS like a 1,000 times,went and seen Shrek 3 when it came out in theaters... If i wasn't so busy right now at work I could name off a million movies, but just harry potter gets to me.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 01:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Once again damnit, you guys aren't..."
That's because you're a poon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-11, 02:01 PM in reply to klo's post starting "LOL. Yea, I have a big kid job, a real..."
I party practically every night, but I don't consider myself an adult. I would not party if I had a kid, either. And as for the big kid job, I'm going to college for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-11, 02:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's because you're a poon."
!King_Amazon! said:
That's because you're a poon.
You're the one nutting over Harry Potter, possibly the gayest series of books and movies, of all time.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 03:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're the one nutting over Harry..."
Have you read them, D3v? If not, you're being ignorant(which is nothing new for you.) You're one of those people who will bash it until they actually read it and realize that it's popular for a reason.

I know, I used to do it as well. Back before I started reading it, I would bash it like crazy, and then I actually tried reading it for myself and loved it.

D3v, try not to be so ignorant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-11, 03:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Have you read them, D3v? If not,..."
For a matter of fact I did have to read the second book for class.., and the fantasy jumbled b.s. that was in the first book was nothing new, just the whole fantasy aspect of being a "wizard" is simply pitiful so boring and overdrawn, and the movies make it even worse

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-11 at 04:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "For a matter of fact I did have to read..."
I don't like reading about wizards, but I did enjoy the movies. The books bored me, I like to read about things that can actually happen.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:24 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I don't like reading about wizards, but..."
Stupid fucking muggles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-07-11, 04:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "For a matter of fact I did have to read..."
D3V said:
For a matter of fact I did have to read the second book for class.., and the fantasy jumbled b.s. that was in the first book was nothing new, just the whole fantasy aspect of being a "wizard" is simply pitiful so boring and overdrawn, and the movies make it even worse
I don't particularly care for their depiction of magic and wizardry either, but there's something about the books that I still find enjoyable.

I'm not entirely certain what it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker