Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-09-28, 12:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "KoZ I actually saw someone with a..."
Vollstrecker said:
KoZ

I actually saw someone with a KoZ tag on their character a few months ago.
i was in KOZ, it sucked hard, very inactive, sucky
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-28, 12:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "i was in KOZ, it sucked hard, very..."
zagggon said:
i was in KOZ, it sucked hard, very inactive, sucky
i was the coleader if u didnt kno, and gsus was inactive as fuck so it came down to me leaving KoZ since Gsus didnt feel like advancing its power, so i quit and joined up with endurack and strengthen EotD, now im seeing a reoccuring path, so i dunno what i will do next.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-28, 01:20 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i was the coleader if u didnt kno, and..."
Sounds good...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-09-28, 02:03 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i was the coleader if u didnt kno, and..."
Play DoD with me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-28, 04:18 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Play DoD with me :D"
nt, im starting to play CnC:Renegade again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-28, 04:29 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i was the coleader if u didnt kno, and..."
But TacoX was THE leader and he sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-28, 06:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "But TacoX was THE leader and he sucked."
Yeah, it seemed like there was enough activity, but yeah not having a leader that visits hurts.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-28, 06:11 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, it seemed like there was enough..."
Not having a leader wouldn't hurt that bad... ESPECIALLY in a D2 clan, a dedicated member would naturally step up and take command.

It wasn't active....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-09-28, 06:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Not having a leader wouldn't hurt that..."
`Insolence` said:
Not having a leader wouldn't hurt that bad... ESPECIALLY in a D2 clan, a dedicated member would naturally step up and take command.

It wasn't active....
Zelaron has many great ideas, but hardly any of them ever go through. I suggest giving this noe a shot, but thus far neither mod, nor insolence has expressed much interest in taking charge of the clan. As I said earlier, I'd do it myself, but I don't have Windows installed on my computer, and therefore I can't. (Well, I could, but it's a long, drawn-out process, and my D2 days are behind me) If I did take charge, it would take a lot of work on my part, so I at least want some confirmation that a few others want to take part in this. I was hoping that at our pinnacle we will have around 25 members, and around 10 to start out with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-28, 06:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Zelaron has many great ideas, but..."
i would love to join but id need a char set up... hammerdin perferably...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-28, 06:29 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i would love to join but id need a char..."
Are you saying you want someone to give you a char? Anyway I don't see why we don't just try to start it up. Also there are enough people that play, or so I think. For the leaders I would have to agree with you,that it really wouldn't matter who was chosen, as long as it was someone known and well liked around here. That might be hard to find, might not. Looking back at the old KOZ forum it seemed like there was a lot of posting at the start then it went downhill. But if we had more people that played it could change. For the leader, MJ, to start with. Or we could do a leading by commitee.
!King_Amazon! said:

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-09-28 at 06:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-28, 07:01 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Are you saying you want someone to give..."
as my days of d2 are drawing to a close (i think), I would be willing to try out a clan (never been in one). If I quit, i wil gladly donate all of my stuff to the cause..........if its still around that is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-28, 09:59 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "as my days of d2 are drawing to a close..."
question: if your in a clan dose it matter where you play eg..... softcore/hardcore west/east/europe/asia ?

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-09-28, 10:03 PM in reply to dam's post starting "question: if your in a clan dose it..."
ah that may be our problem. It doesn't mean much if we have 20 people active all the time but only two people in the same realm/core and ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-28, 10:55 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Are you saying you want someone to give..."
if we get this going i will be active enough, and ive been a leader/captain for many games, its natural to me, but not alot of ppl on here know me much besides ins

ps: if this is gonna happen, let me know so i can get d2 installed and get a char going

aim: eellis2132
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2004-09-29, 06:45 AM in reply to eellis2132's post starting "if we get this going i will be active..."
I don't see why we sit around and talk about it, maybe Wetwire can get a forum up for this in the d2 section and we could go from there. So far, I know most play east. I think nl has more members then ladder, but I am not sure.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-29, 10:27 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I don't see why we sit around and talk..."
If somebody could lend a hand and give me a rush on east since i usually play in Tiawanese server, I could help maintain a channel bot and could get a few bots running to contribute items where needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chili_Mamasita is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChili_Mamasita is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chili_Mamasita

Posted 2004-09-29, 01:52 PM in reply to Chili_Mamasita's post starting "If somebody could lend a hand and give..."
Well, OK, I don't know how many mods want to do this. I'm going to become part-moderator for two weeks. I will let people into the clan, and help getting the basics set up. Basically, I will organize it on the forums. I will not be participating in the actual D2 part. If there is some discord in the channels then the regulator will have to let me know if he wants me to take some action.

Before we set this thing to full-throttle, I want a treasurer. Mighty Joe, you seem pretty motivated to getting this thing going. If you want the job, it's yours. Contact me, and we can discuss how to lay the basis of this clan.

After my two week period has expired, I will appoint someone else as moderator if they want a job. If anyone has a better idea, then let me know.

The clan will be a USEast clan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-29, 01:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, OK, I don't know how many mods..."
mjordan2nd said:
Well, OK, I don't know how many mods want to do this. I'm going to become part-moderator for two weeks. I will let people into the clan, and help getting the basics set up. Basically, I will organize it on the forums. I will not be participating in the actual D2 part. If there is some discord in the channels then the regulator will have to let me know if he wants me to take some action.

Before we set this thing to full-throttle, I want a treasurer. Mighty Joe, you seem pretty motivated to getting this thing going. If you want the job, it's yours. Contact me, and we can discuss how to lay the basis of this clan.

After my two week period has expired, I will appoint someone else as moderator if they want a job. If anyone has a better idea, then let me know.

The clan will be a USEast clan.

Is this going to be ladder or non-ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz

Posted 2004-09-29, 02:54 PM in reply to kbrandz's post starting "Is this going to be ladder or..."
kbrandz said:
Is this going to be ladder or non-ladder?
Both, I suppose. I'll get back to you with the basic layout of the clan. I haven't really made a broad plan yet, mainly because I've been away from D2 so long that I probably need to check with someone before I make any d2-related decisions. Otherwise, I would have picked a currency, assigned values, and have this thing already in it's first stages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes