Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-30, 06:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wanna shoot yourself now? Stop being a..."
And you a immature, usless piece of DNA nub that knows nothing on this subject what so ever so stop trying to get on your little foot stool and cut me down so you can be above me cause your just making yourself sound more dumb by putting a useless post here when i already stated the facts that everyhting you and most other people here said was complete stupidity. Its not arrogance or anyhting, its simple facts whats the best and what sucks. It doesnt take time to figure out that a weapon doing better average damage is going to calculater better damage and its better to use, its common fucking scense.

Average duels you say, 80% of B.net are newbs that know nothing about this game just like you know nothing. Shut the fuck up, sit down, and read so you can learn some stuff from your superior players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:05 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "And you a immature, usless piece of DNA..."
I am siting down, waitng to hear more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:13 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "And you a immature, usless piece of DNA..."
OH NOES. I am a nub!!! I HAVE FAILED AT LIFE. INstead of meticulously playing the game I prefer to just play for fun. Oh no!!!!! Endurac called me a nub. I must really suck now!!!!!!!

I know nothing, oh noes!!!!! The narcisistic schmuck who has never seen me plays is telling me i suck!!11!111

Good job nitwit. Get a life.

Your build sucks monkey cock quite frankly. Its centralized on zealot vs zealot duels. Who the fuck wants just a zealot vs zealot. What's the fun in that. You go get as much gear as you can. Find a zealot. Left click zeal, and hold it. Wow, what skill, you can sit there and watch a computer program similate strikes that you can't even control. It's not a matter of skill, its a matter of which zealot can bot more to get 'godly' gear.

Also, I don't care one iota if you were the TOP player on battle.net. You could be the most gosu mother fucker out there, that doesn't mean you have to throw down everyone else's ideas by calling them a dumbass and act like a jackass. SOme people can only afford an exile, some people can only afford a zerker. If that's what they wanna use, if that's how they have fun so be it. They aren't a dumbass for not devoting so much of their life on a stupid game.

This forum is here to present ideas for each other. No matter how bad they sound, they can be spoken. You have NO right to call people dumbasses just because they don't have as godly of a build as you. Keep up the stuck up insults to other people and I have a special title reserved for you/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "OH NOES. I am a nub!!! I HAVE FAILED..."
Sov, you are a sup mod, i don't think it would be very proper for you to flame here, else greekstar going to take your sup mod position!

Well bad enough to get someone riped on a trade, IS BAD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-30, 07:22 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Sov, you are a sup mod, i don't think..."
Eh even I get pissed sometimes. I'm only human
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh even I get pissed sometimes. I'm..."
What are botd's and exils cheap on nonladder or something now? I always thought they were pretty expensive, but I am fully ladder now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-07-31, 09:48 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "What are botd's and exils cheap on..."
And i have had a zealot for a long while and def wins duels, id like to duel ur pally endurak cuz i have never lost to someone who has less def than me, oh and i have owned every silly pally out there who uses the 160-60ias armor, great u got nice ias and dmg but what happens when u cant hit me? U LOOSE, im not sayin my pally is the greatest but for like 3 months straight all i did was melee duels and its usually the guy with the greatest def and ar wins. but id still like to melee u endurak cuz i am interested to see if u would win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:08 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "What are botd's and exils cheap on..."
Cheap as fuck compared to eth dc ect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cheap as fuck compared to eth dc ect."
Soverign is a DUMBASS, YES A DUMBASS, how the hell are you a mod when you post nothing but useless comments and flames. Your a waste of fucking space on here. You dont know a damn thing about this game and you act like you do its hilarious.

Slickflic04, as for a duel im on USWest Non-Ladder if your on that realm msg me at:
*Endurack
*Endurack2
*Endurack3
*Endurack6

I play manner so if you plan on BMin me thats fine. I can only recall two times i lost to a BM Zealot and thats beacuse they both had life tap and like 50% slow so i never got many hits in.

I have destroyed countless paladins with over 30k defense its very easy cuz i can kill people in a hit and have lower AR then most (11,800 which is enough to hit a 36,000 Defense opponent), if your better then average it takes 2-4 hits to win. Defense is useless on paladins unless your dueling a barb. When i have 9k defense and can hit 30k+ defense paladins and kill them in like 3 hits, you wasted your time trying to get defense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:50 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Soverign is a DUMBASS, YES A DUMBASS,..."
Endurack said:
Soverign is a DUMBASS, YES A DUMBASS, how the hell are you a mod when you post nothing but useless comments and flames. Your a waste of fucking space on here. You dont know a damn thing about this game and you act like you do its hilarious.
watch it bud, Sov is NOT a dumbass, he helps alot of ppl and i think U are wrong and HE is right on this one. Even if he would be wrong, u have no right to call him a dumbass because he cares about some other people and doesnt have to win every single duel.

And btw, its Sovereign, not Soverign....

Endurack said:
11,800 which is enough to hit a 36,000 Defense opponent
I didnt know that your defense affects your attack rate/damage/lowers other players defense ? And actually defense DOES matter, i tested it, i saw it, i KNOW it.

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-07-31 at 11:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:52 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "watch it bud, Sov is NOT a dumbass, he..."
Im more an averge fun duelers, you know, one of those 80 percent of 'newbs'. Side's , why the fuck waste my time and items, trying to beat that 'elite' 20 percent. I just unhostile those people and go on my merry way. Your into obsessive playing, im into fun playing. Calling me a dumbass for posting my ideas is just plain retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 11:58 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Soverign is a DUMBASS, YES A DUMBASS,..."
Dude I'm totally with Sovereign. You need to stop calling everyone a fucking noob just because they don't treat d2 as real life. Most people, DONT GIVE A SHIT. They play the game for fun so leave them the fuck alone when they are just trying to give helpful suggestions and don't be a stuck up prick and insult everyone calling them dumbasses. I'm very sorry that most users on this forum don't treat d2 as their only purpose in life like you do, so please for the love of God stop being a dick and calling us dumbasses because we don't devote our lives to a video game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Dude I'm totally with Sovereign. You..."
timmay1113 said:
because we don't devote our lives to a video game.
argh, dont say that
---> we WILL devote our lives into video games, but we'll take it in a good way and have lots of fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:01 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "argh, dont say that ---> we WILL..."
Lol, to each his own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lol, to each his own :p"
ok well you have FUN with it but this twit takes it too fucking seriously
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "ok well you have FUN with it but this..."
Lets all be nice, and give the noob endurack the benefit of the doubt. Back to zelaot armors children!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:06 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "ok well you have FUN with it but this..."
i bet he's one of those players that cant wear any of his gear cuz he actually doesnt has the str for it, and calls people like me noob for wearing a high-strenght enigma (and those are LOTS ppl)

WELL I LIKE TO LOOK COOL, that kinda people are really pathetic, the only thing they care about is winning a duel
(i have 36X str with my stuff on so i dont see the fucking problem....)

edit: oh well, when i hit the reply button sov's post wasnt there yet... erm.... ENIGMA ROXOR !!!!!11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-31, 12:10 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Soverign is a DUMBASS, YES A DUMBASS,..."
Endurack said:

You motherfucker.

Even IF sov was wrong, how dare you call him names?

He's a superior mod, and im sure he could get admin in the next year or so. He could easially give you a warning, and likely wait for you to do it again. You, my friend, are a waste of 'space' so to say. You are the one that flames people. You are the one that always tells people otherwise. You are the one that treats d2 like your life. You dont know a damn thing about this game and you act like you do. It is hilarious.

Last edited by slaynish; 2004-07-31 at 12:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-31, 01:27 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "watch it bud, Sov is NOT a dumbass, he..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
watch it bud, Sov is NOT a dumbass, he helps alot of ppl and i think U are wrong and HE is right on this one. Even if he would be wrong, u have no right to call him a dumbass because he cares about some other people and doesnt have to win every single duel.

And btw, its Sovereign, not Soverign....

I didnt know that your defense affects your attack rate/damage/lowers other players defense ? And actually defense DOES matter, i tested it, i saw it, i KNOW it.

Oh my god, I didn't finish reading this post but it's so funny!!! Come on people, if you guys actually read what these people write, you guys should see my complaint wasn't that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-31, 01:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "You motherfucker. Even IF sov was..."
Wow look at that 50 more posts of useless and idiotic comments, buncha 15 year olds posting things that D2 is my life now thats funny. This game is very simple to understand i major in programming and Computer 3D-Modeling i know how this game is written and its very simple to understand. I give the facts, the suggestions i lay down are 99% of the time better then anyone here. I post reasons why they are better and the proof why they are and you patehtic fools keep posting useless information without any explanation. The fact is 160/40 and 160/60 and Duress are much better then most armors you people posted. Enigma is not a #1 option its not even used much on zealots. Get 60,000 Defense on your paladin be my guest ill pump my AR to 20k and hit you just as much as i hit you with 11,800 AR. I have no idea why you people post things that you know nothing about. For example:

"I didnt know that your defense affects your attack rate/damage/lowers other players defense ? And actually defense DOES matter, i tested it, i saw it, i KNOW it."
Dr. Geekstar you know nothing. You probally saw a lucky duel. Theres no theories on this game, theres nothing but facts due to the game being based on a program done by calculations. Facts like the ones i give, Theres facts thats it. The fact is the game is programmed to do calculations and defense does not matter. WHen you know 1 thing about programming you let me know, and i challenge you to find a program where theories actually exsist.

I can say anything i wish beacuse i know what im talking about and you people know nothing and thats very, very obvious. I play this game to challenge myself, no game is fun without a challege. You people cry and run when good people beat you. Get some balls and take a challenge.

Sovereign, you calling me is the funniest thing i have read on this forum. You know nto 1 damn thing about this game and have never given a better suggestion then me. You post on things you know nothing about and just keep posting spam its funny. Make yourself useful and learn the game before you talk.

Last edited by Endurack; 2004-07-31 at 01:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack