Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-02, 01:08 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
No, im not talking about that. Im talking about a leader to dispence the password of the mule acct to those in need. That way, if shit gets stole the leader will know who did it and if not then its on his head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:30 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
The idea sound nice, everyone benefit but just like communism, ideally work, but not reality. You know you not going share the shako you find, you would say “ unnnn I didn’t find nothing today, what about you”. You would rather go to trade channel and trade your shako for something else. Also it will attract lots leecher not come to share but to take items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-13, 12:36 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I know that I am new and all but I would like to help out when the new patch comes out. You can even PM Ask_Raaber me and him are friends in real life. we go to school with one another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_Frog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_Frog

Posted 2003-06-14, 11:35 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Im down with the Zelaron Clan thing. I play on east. Pm me if you would like me to join
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ipfreely

Posted 2003-06-15, 07:47 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
yeah, I really like this idea to, count me in
*shephard-tng
east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShephard is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shephard

Posted 2003-06-18, 07:16 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I would like in on this and i think this is a real great idea! This might get me back into playing diablo2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:19 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Post what char you like to play, an acc name if you have one ready for 1.10 & what realm you want to play on so ppl can contact you. It will just help for ppl to make teams up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-19, 05:15 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I play on US East and i wanna make new sorc/zon and i wanna be part of a clan/group when 1.10 comes out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenipfreely is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ipfreely

Posted 2003-06-19, 08:50 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
east, barb
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-19, 11:19 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
no1 wants you on a team zaggon.

Anyway, new channel for the team is clan i[d]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-20, 12:54 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
My account is *estell useast probably a javazon i would like to play...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-20, 02:26 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
hey whats up pekson, you can be on my team, wahts your msn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-20, 03:18 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Dunno realm yet but char will be
A Zon or an Ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-06-20, 10:42 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Zon East, dont know which account yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-20, 10:58 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I'll private message my msn to you insolence i dont want to post my hotmail here hehhe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-25, 06:50 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
hey uh..insolence...once the patch comes out ill play on what server you on..i think you are on east..im on east already..and make a elemental/summoner druid. or a necro or an aura paly, or a warcry barb with some frenzy going on...basically i want to be the party boy who has party auras, warcries, spirit ups with druids or help out with necro(maiden and other curses)

im pretty sure lots of people wont want to be a party boy..and i like to help peeps out and so ya...and if you(insolence) prefer a certain chara over an other tell me which i should make first....
(i want druid most though)

pm me if ya want me in your team
and ill pm you back if you do with my aim/msn

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-06-28, 07:15 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I already have pretty much a full team =\.

Anyway everyone can hang out in my channel, and maybe soon join my clan (clan i[d] on east) when its ready.

Im getting alot of good duelers/mfers and stuff like that. But instead of mfing I guess you just make a new character and do all the bosses again =\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-06-30, 10:51 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
path isn't out yet..right?

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-07-01, 02:25 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
East: Sorc *Omeg4_Prim3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-01, 05:44 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
also someone(i tihnk insolence) should get all team member's user name for zela and match it up with his/her account

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

allanonx