Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post "Anarchy"
Posted 2003-01-14, 04:31 PM
You know whats severely annoying all these "anarchists" that are around that dont know the true meaning of anarchy most people think that it is total chaos where everybody kills each other but thats not the real princepal of it i know it can never work because some people are just to stupid to realize the oppourtunity that it would be. Anarchy is lack of government like most people say but it has nothing to do with chaos its more of a peaceful thing true anarchy is everyone getting along and working together so that a government is not needed and it would be good thing if people wouldnt be idiots and constantly kill people... there would be no money and no laws. The government has the stupidest things illegalized like weed im not a pot head but its still pretty stupid that it is illegal since it was made from the earth. im actually just starting to ramble on now so im gonna stop now
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:09 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Is there a whole brigade of Conspiricy people coming to the forums now?

Anyways, anarchicts annoy the hell out of me too. But I learn to live with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:13 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
i like conspiracies so i came here lol that and i saw this forum on my friends comp and decided i wanted to join
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:55 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
the concept of anrachy would never work due to the simple reason that not all people are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:27 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Anarchy= No Welfare, Social Security, Protection, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-14, 09:04 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Dont forget death, thats a big part..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-14, 09:47 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
anarchy, i think it's a bunch of bullshit, if i agreed with it, i think i would also believe in the kkk. but i don't
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:48 AM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
some anarchists just get "confused" lol and say the wrong stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:53 AM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
arnarchy ownz0rz no king man or bitches like bush
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 09:12 AM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Anarchy's conpect is good until you apply it to the reality. Anarchy can't be apply in today society, people philosophy are too self-fish based. People are always trying to make advantage over others like Capitalism's conpect: Make money at all cost. Capitalism suck bad compared to anarchy. We are too far from anarchy goal too apply it. It's a good philosophy but some peoples are making it a bad face and society fear it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2003-01-20, 09:14 AM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-29, 05:55 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Anarchy and communism are both good in theory, but can easily go terribly wrong - its like trying to balance something on your nose. Anarchy would probably be quite wonderful in a small enclosed environment. Such as a space colony, which is most likely where humans will be living 50-100 years from now.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-02-05, 07:57 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
arent you guys talking about utopia? i thought anarchy WAS chaos and a means of making people look cool.
Flame me.

My DeadJournal...you know you want to.

"War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
InvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInvaderJon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

InvaderJon

Posted 2003-02-11, 01:42 AM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Tai said:
Anarchy and communism are both good in theory, but can easily go terribly wrong - its like trying to balance something on your nose. Anarchy would probably be quite wonderful in a small enclosed environment. Such as a space colony, which is most likely where humans will be living 50-100 years from now.
In my opinion, pure communism is the ideal form of government. But with communism, anyone who doesn't agree or who thinks one thing is unfair can completely destroy the structure of the society... it is almost impossible to maintain this type of society. The American Indians had a sort of anarchist society.. they didn't have one who ruled over them... the chief was just to keep the peace.. they had a money system that was unregulated and you could trade anything as long as it had use. If only we could go back to these types of "government" I'm sure we'd be a lot better off.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-02-11, 05:42 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
In theory communism is a great idea...but in practice it doesn't work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-02-11, 06:07 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
mjordan2nd said:
Communism is a great idea, But it wont work with human nature, as you said...

Total anarchy will never work.. ever, for the simple fact that the world is too crowded.

''Randuin well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\ ''

Government wasn't nessicary. But there was order.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-11, 07:19 PM in reply to mybrainhatesyou's post ""Anarchy""
Adrenachrome said:
mjordan2nd said:
Communism is a great idea, But it wont work with human nature, as you said...

Total anarchy will never work.. ever, for the simple fact that the world is too crowded.

''Randuin well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\ ''

Government wasn't nessicary. But there was order.
Government wouldn't be *necessary if people didn't hate hatred, greed, and spite. However, we have all of these things. And more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav