Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Who has musical talent?
Posted 2004-06-21, 09:06 PM
Who has musical talent in that they play an instrument and what type of stuff do you life to play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:12 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Who has musical talent?"
I can play a mean nose flute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I can play a mean nose flute."
Trombone, Guitar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:48 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Trombone, Guitar."
By the way, i play the pimpin tuba and I also play bass from time to time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:54 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Who has musical talent?"
I used to play the piano and trumpet when I was younger.
Like 8 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 08:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I used to play the piano and trumpet..."
I play(ed) a mean sax. Also, I can play the piano but cannot play from music. I can read the music... I just don't know which keys are which notes, and I don't care to learn.

I can also play anything on guitar provided you only have to play one note at a time. I pwn.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-22, 11:22 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I play(ed) a mean sax. Also, I can..."
Clarinet

You can play the piano?
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-22, 12:20 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Clarinet :) You can play the piano?"
Ya fairly decently. I used to play over at Chris Capel's house.

For all of you who don't know Chris Capel (all of you), he is a piano Zen master. Also, he was programming back in like 6th grade... He made a snake (or nibbles, your choice) game and a banana (where 2 monkeys toss at each other or 2 tanks shoot at each other, etc) game from scratch.

ANYHOW, ya I can learn songs pretty easilly and play from memory. (Once again, I don't know the keys, so it's either somebody shows me or trial and error.)
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-22, 03:49 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Ya fairly decently. I used to play..."
Medieval Bob said:
He made a snake (or nibbles, your choice) game and a banana (where 2 monkeys toss at each other or 2 tanks shoot at each other, etc) game from scratch.
My bro also did that in 6th grade, or 5th....one of those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-06-23, 11:37 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "My bro also did that in 6th grade, or..."
Vocals.

Ten characters for Santa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Vocals. Ten characters for Santa."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-06-24, 01:15 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Who has musical talent?"
Piano, Saxophone, and just picked up the guitar`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:20 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Piano, Saxophone, and just picked up..."
this is for the girls (but the guys can answer if they want ) What's the hottest musical instrument(s) a guy (or girl) can play?

Guitar and Piano
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:24 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "this is for the girls (but the guys can..."
Silverjinx18 said:

Guitar and Piano
No.

It's the DRUMS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-24, 12:45 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "this is for the girls (but the guys can..."
The flute for girls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The flute for girls."
Now I know that the big thing is that scene from American Pie, but is that the only reason why guys think that the flute is hot? I mean I would think that it would be a clarinet or a sax...
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-24, 04:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The flute for girls."
This one time....at band camp....

I have a strange feeling guitar will get the most for guys, and for girls...I have no idea, probably the skin flute or vocals.

Oh yeah, I play the sax.

Last edited by Slim; 2004-06-24 at 04:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:36 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Who has musical talent?"
I play a mean kazoo.

Err, I can also read sheet music for the piano, though I'm not terribly good at it. And I sing. I enjoy singing. Oh, and a recorder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I play a mean kazoo. Err, I can also..."
I play guitar, and even though I have only been playing for a while, I am getting quite damn good. The only problem I have with guitar is I am too lazy to get the switching from chord to chord into my muscle memory on the harder songs... but I can rock out solos like mad. I also don't have the longest fingers in the world, so it can be hard. So like Angus (AC/DC) I have to go fucking apeshit when I play fast stuff where I have to access frets that are far apart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I play guitar, and even though I have..."
OH!! And this weekend I am going to pick up some drums maybe, I know my best friend is for sure... this place in town is having a "Massive Liquidation Sale" because of overstocking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags