Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post melee necro?
Posted 2003-04-21, 02:27 AM
is there such a dueling class as melee necro? well i am sure that there is but what skills would they use? and are they very effective in dueling other classes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-04-21, 02:50 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
The normal necro has a hard time being effective... I dont think melee would work, but who knows, I've never tried... Like making a javadruid... Whoa, havent tried that either... I'll just go now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-04-21, 03:55 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
There is throwing necro for low level dueling.

Normal necro is effective -_-
Just very seldom to come across an experienced one.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-21, 08:57 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
i was talking about a melee one like one that would use poison dagger or something like it.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-04-21, 08:59 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
well if you had a cruel elite dagger, and max poison dagger, you might be ok. But poison pretty much sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-21, 09:57 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
You probably won't do well.
Err. Cruel Fanged Knife of Quickness or Cruel LEgend Spike of Quickness.
Or possibly a Cruel Bone Knife of Quickness. (1 socket max.)

You won't do good due to slow attack speed, low damage, low attack rating (not too low, tho.)

Poison dagger at lv 30 is only 19x poison damage for 2 sec, 305% AR.

...Necro doesn't have to go melee, they are way better using BS and such skills.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:48 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
There actually are guides in Diabloii.net for a MeleeNecro...they look like it would be intersting maybe for PvM...up until..umm...nightmare o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:10 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
without 4k+ poison they won't/don't do well same as melee sorc, they just aren't designed for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:23 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "melee necro?"
Melee Necros are alright for PvM, (With merc, revives)
but for PvP, as Apoq said...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia