Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Update?
Posted 2004-03-23, 05:09 PM
Someone who plays tell me of changes that has happend in the last 3-4months. I wanna know when I get my computer back up if I should continue playing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-03, 12:42 PM in reply to Acer's post "Update?"
Droid Invasion: Droids are actually useful now O_o
Combat Revamp: Combat changed alot, no more defense stacking.
Geo cave: New cave with strong monsters, boss: ackley can drop uber items useful for making my 500dmg stun baton
Cor cave: New cave yet to be opened (or im too stupid to find)
Theme parks: MUUUUUCH better rewards, can reset your status in a themepark
Imp crackdown: Provides rebels with portable faction farms

I think alot more shit... cant think off top of my head. hope this helps u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-04-03, 03:44 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "Droid Invasion: Droids are actually..."
Not to mention that there are a bunch of new Jedi.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-03, 03:54 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Not to mention that there are a bunch..."
It still sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-03, 03:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It still sucks."
Yeah KOTOR is like a million times better.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-03, 05:44 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Yeah KOTOR is like a million times..."
RoboticSilence said:
Yeah KOTOR is like a million times better.
KOTOR is my favorite... never gets old with the possibilities you can make.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-04-03, 07:07 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Not to mention that there are a bunch..."
I would of been one of the first... I was so close then my computer fried lol I got like 6 holos from Nov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-18, 12:19 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I would of been one of the first... I..."
i still play, KOTOR is great.. but it ends, and everything else frankly sucks too. i keep sane by playing SWG and BF1942 :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-04-18, 01:22 AM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "i still play, KOTOR is great.. but it..."
NEWSFLASH: it still sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-18, 05:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "NEWSFLASH: it still sucks."
GravitonSurge said:
NEWSFLASH: it still sucks.
Based on ur opinion, and I let you have your opinion. Please dont screw with mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DarkestFears