Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Sry 4 another one of these threads. But COH for this armor?
Posted 2004-06-28, 08:56 PM
found this armor off pindle today shall i make Chains of Honor of it? Is it that good?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-06-28, 09:23 PM in reply to brian's post "Sry 4 another one of these threads. But..."
Nice armor, make the best out of it, wait sell it will be more profitble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Nice armor, make the best out of it,..."
Make enigma out of it

1350 def +

maybe even 1400
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Make enigma out of it 1350 def + ..."
Too bad if you socket it, youll get 4 socekts and not 3. Either make a CoH or Sell it off. The Str is kinda high for most chars that use CoH such as sorceresses. Its up too you. You could even make a Stone if you wanted too. That would have alot of defense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-28, 10:38 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Too bad if you socket it, youll get 4..."
well IMO the str is good. I wont be using for sorc anyways. So you think i should just keep it as is for now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-06-29, 06:47 AM in reply to brian's post starting "well IMO the str is good. I wont be..."
brian wat realm do u play?
if ur on east lad, i'll trade for that armor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-29, 07:42 AM in reply to brian's post "Sry 4 another one of these threads. But..."
Haha. Look at the durability.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:10 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "brian wat realm do u play? if ur on..."
i play uswest ladder.

hehe ur too funny Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brian

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Haha. Look at the durability."
Sovereign said:
Haha. Look at the durability.
Lol I just noticed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:23 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Lol I just noticed :D"
its a nice find....i would make a CoH out of it cuz it will be 1000+ def i think. and those are worth a fair bit
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:42 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "its a nice find....i would make a CoH..."
what about the durability?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-29, 10:25 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what about the durability?"
it is 69
69 = sick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brian

Posted 2004-06-29, 10:59 PM in reply to brian's post starting "it is 69 69 = sick"
No, 69= high durability that is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:51 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "No, 69= high durability that is good."
lol sov isnt talkin about the quality of durability......69 of 69 is what is ammusing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-30, 07:20 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "lol sov isnt talkin about the quality..."
i dont see how that is amusing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-30, 12:17 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i dont see how that is amusing"
ok well lets all stop bitching. the defense on a CoH would be like 1089 AND on a BRAMBLE 1000 or so...i would make bramble
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-30, 12:21 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i dont see how that is amusing"
How could i be any more obvious. 69 = oral sex. I was drunk and acting immature. Oh, and I'd personally make a Bramble out of it. 1000+ def bramble would make me a veyr happy person .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-30, 01:14 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Too bad if you socket it, youll get 4..."
Endurack said:
Too bad if you socket it, youll get 4 socekts and not 3. Either make a CoH or Sell it off. The Str is kinda high for most chars that use CoH such as sorceresses. Its up too you. You could even make a Stone if you wanted too. That would have alot of defense.

Oh.

God man, this is the first time i didn't think about that, you caught me :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish