Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Volls can be happy
Posted 2004-06-28, 08:27 PM
Diablo II Ladder Season Update
Here’s a quick update about the Season 1 Ladder coming to an end and the beginning of Season 2:
Season 1 Ladder players are being moved into the same 1.10+ population that Non-Ladder players are in.
Season 1 players get to keep Ladder exclusive items when they are moved.
Season 2 is happening =]
There will be a server-side content update. This will only be for the new Ladder for Season 2.
We will be tracking every Player’s Ladder Standings throughout the new Season.
A special reward awaits...
Get ready for a new challenge with a chance for Season 2 glory!

Stay tuned for more, very soon!

From Arreat Summit
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:28 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Volls can be happy"
Very soon for blizz can be like 1 month damn it. I need more approxamate dates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Very soon for blizz can be like 1 month..."
cehcked arreat summit, it's not there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "cehcked arreat summit, it's not there."
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

should be there.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:36 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ ..."
whoa, special reward, i wonder what it is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:39 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "whoa, special reward, i wonder what it..."
I guess ladder does go to non ladder ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:43 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "whoa, special reward, i wonder what it..."
Pft. Probably a mass banning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pft. Probably a mass banning."
lol, I think sov could be on to something.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-06-29, 08:11 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Volls can be happy"
SHABAM AND SHIKA-PWN!

teh Vollstrecker is back in action!

I think I'll run my ladder bot tonight now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-29, 09:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "SHABAM AND SHIKA-PWN! teh..."
haha voll u dumbass . but ya i bet u new season means 1.11 but they not telling us. all they gotta do is add new items and shit and since SC:Ghost is done no more worrying about it. and yes when they clear realm or w/e for ladder season 2 they WILL DO A MASS BANNING or im almost 90% sure thye will. cuz they havent yet and well it would only be right . well i hope that everyone over lvl 70 gets 10 free enigma's
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-29, 12:15 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "haha voll u dumbass :D. but ya i bet u..."
I think the reward was: nr 1-7 on HC-ladder get Immortality ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-06-29, 04:02 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "I think the reward was: nr 1-7 on..."
who told you that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:27 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "who told you that?"
so what ladder items will be worth alot after season ends if anyone could post a list i would appreciate it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-30, 08:48 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "so what ladder items will be worth alot..."
Check the other thread on this. Keep on-topic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-30, 12:13 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Check the other thread on this. Keep..."
Im not really bothered cuz I dont play ladder anymore ,it was a novilty at the beginning but I much rather play non ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder