Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Anyone into paintball?

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:39 PM
Post what kind of Marker you got and how often you play and stuff...

I got a Bone Daddy RG with a 14 in barrel, expansion chamber, volumizer, and psi guage for my co2... its really good, and I got a crappy Brass Eagle Maruader, and a PTXtreme sidearm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I have nothing special, just the cheapest stuff I can find. A JT Zap Gun with default barrel. And a brass eagle 9 oz tank, it works fine for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I don't have anything, I just rent if and when I go, although I haven't gone in years. It is really really fun though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
i got a soyder shutter with a 16 inch taso stone cold II barrel. I almost bought an autococket (blackmagic 2003) with my dupe money. :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:16 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
bah with autocockers =/ what I really REALLY want is a Tippman A-5 with a flatline barrel and expansion chamber, volumizer and scope.... that would rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
heres my guns:

Bone Daddy RG

The barrel on mine is black and about 2 inches longer then the one shown.

PT Xtreme

(mines red though)

Cant find a big pic of my Maruader... its crappy though =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
Paintball is like amateur rockets and model planes. In the end, theres people looking down at you and laughing because theyre flying REAL rockets and REAL planes. And people with REAL guns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
um, i dont think people go to fields and run arround shooting eachother all day with real guns. Paintball isnt just a hobby, Its a sport.

Last edited by Gsus; 2003-05-27 at 09:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
You see though, mantralord, this is the way to simulate real foot combat, without the death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
Exactly, its like a real life interactive video game. Its virtual reality without the virtual!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
You've got it, Titusfied!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:36 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
mantralord said:
Paintball is like amateur rockets and model planes. In the end, theres people looking down at you and laughing because theyre flying REAL rockets and REAL planes. And people with REAL guns.
The funny thing is im in the US Army and use REAL guns.
Paintball is just a weekend hobbie for me.

Muahahhahahahaha owned!

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2003-05-28 at 09:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-05-28, 12:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
Dont get me started on the military....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-29, 03:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
why? so that you wont have yet another opportunity to embarrass yourself over the Internet?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-05-29, 03:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I'm not embarrased. In fact, I think That Makes Sense (tm).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-05-29, 08:45 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I used to play, I have my spyder shutter still
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
All_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAll_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

All_Aces

Posted 2003-05-31, 02:15 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I use a a Spyder EM1 with a Freak Barrel. I love it. I go every weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-13, 03:04 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
YOU HAVE AN EM1? YOU SAID YOU GO EVRY WEEKEND. I JUST BOUGHT AN EM1. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE THING ABOUT IT....HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HELLENA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHELLENA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HELLENA

Posted 2003-07-13, 03:10 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
Screaming Caps posts aren't worth a real response, sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-14, 03:46 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Anyone into paintball?"
I'm a little to cheap to buy all the equipment, I just find it you know, in other people's back yards and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Illusions is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIllusions is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Illusions