Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Weight Loss
Posted 2011-10-18, 08:19 AM
Some of you have always guessed I was a fat ass, which I currently am :P. But I found an old photo of me before prom, which was one of the times when I spent a lot of time chatting with you folks:

Skinniest I've been in many years in that photo above. I'm currently 287 lbs. 2.5 months ago I was 320 lbs. Wish me luck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-10-18, 08:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Weight Loss"
I like your dress. Post a photo of you wearing it again when you've slimmed down?

Good luck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-10-18, 09:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I like your dress. Post a photo of you..."
Thanks Lenny, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-10-18, 02:39 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Weight Loss"
I thought you lost a lot of weight around the same time I did? Anyway, good job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-10-18, 09:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought you lost a lot of weight..."
I was fat and now I'm skinny. I win.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-10-20, 02:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was fat and now I'm skinny. I win."
wanna talk about weight loss? Ive been in afghanistan since Dec 2010....i came in at 265, and been working my ass off and am now down to 218....was at 205 before RnR..but of course i went home and gained like 13lbs back....stupid fast food is so yummy...lol
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2011-10-20, 05:12 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "wanna talk about weight loss? Ive been..."
I don't know what fast food you are eating. Shit tastes like garbage. I don't eat healthy but I can't even eat fast food anymore. I mostly eat bar food and junk food. Sitting right around 180 where I have been for the past few years with the exception of when I was on adderall and dropped to 160.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-21, 09:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know what fast food you are..."
Does not taste like garbage:
Carl's (Six dollar burger items)
Taco Cabana

Hmm. I thought this list would be longer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-10-21, 10:13 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Does not taste like garbage: Carl's..."
I've never had Taco Cabana, but Carl's Jr is garbage. They don't even make the burgers right. Seriously, they put the veggies and such beneath the patty rather than on top, and it is messed up. Back when I used to actually eat that garbage I literally had to flip the burger upside down and eat it inverted like that.

What their burger looks like

What a burger should look like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-22, 07:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've never had Taco Cabana, but Carl's..."
Not to throw a wrench into the spokes of a damn fine, American, opinion on a burger... but the union on that second burger are under the patty. I guess 1 out of 3-4 isn't as bad as ALL on bottom, but alas...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-10-22, 08:10 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Not to throw a wrench into the spokes..."
I was skinny, now I've gained a beer gut. Was 140-150 for years, and in a month jumped up to 185, which is where I'm at currently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-10-22, 11:33 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Not to throw a wrench into the spokes..."
I can live with onions on the bottom. The rest is just mayhem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-23, 03:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can live with onions on the bottom. ..."
I'm... *blush* 158...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-23, 03:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know what fast food you are..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't know what fast food you are eating. Shit tastes like garbage. I don't eat healthy but I can't even eat fast food anymore. I mostly eat bar food and junk food. Sitting right around 180 where I have been for the past few years with the exception of when I was on adderall and dropped to 160.
haha....well the fast food i eat prolly only tastes so yummy considering im in afghanistan and i eat army food all the time...lol....
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2011-10-23, 05:49 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "haha....well the fast food i eat prolly..."
Yeah that would probably make a big difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-24, 09:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah that would probably make a big..."
Since college started, my diet is
>Subway
>Coffee
>Ice Cream
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-24, 10:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Since college started, my diet is..."
Where do you attend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-10-25, 01:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where do you attend?"
I get 30 credits at a Community College, before I can transfer to a University.
LLCC for 30 credits.
UIS for the teaching program.
Nothing spectacular.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-30, 08:54 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought you lost a lot of weight..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I thought you lost a lot of weight around the same time I did? Anyway, good job.
Grav, I did. I lost 105 lbs when I was 16 and got skinny (as seen in the photo above). And then somehow, through a lack of discipline and a very destructive 3.5 year relationship, I'm back here again. I know I can lose it, I have lost a good chunk already. It's just -much- slower this time, lol. Last time I lost it mostly in about 6 months, with losing 60-70 of it in 3 months or so. It's rough!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-10-30, 09:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Grav, I did. I lost 105 lbs when I was..."
What are you doing to lose it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav