Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Stop fucking saying that! You don't..."
Mm, remember watching a show about how when surveying the mountain where the ark supposedly was they caught site of a large object that could have been a boat. However, on a subsequent sweep they couldn't find it again or some shit because the snows shifted. That would be awesome if they found it though ...that'd probably be about the most important archeological discovery to man. I really doubt it's there but hey, if it was that'd be cool too, right? :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Stop fucking saying that! You don't..."
Lenny said:
If you want to go on about the age of religions, then I'm sorry to say that Christianity has absolutely nothing on Hinduism.

One is 2,000 years old, the other can be traced back around 1.7million years.
Million years huh? 1.7 to be exact? lol

Again im not talking about religion.

..and actually Hinduism is idol worship brought to india by the assyrians around 500 years before christ and 1500 years after the first books of the bible.

The assyrians conqured ancient Israel in this time too. As the bible says and predicts.

Hundreds of years later, they redefined it and put a caste system to put the people in bondage. Which has worked to this day.

Lenny said:
Ooooh! You got something right. Sodom and Gomorrah HAVE been discovered. But was it The Lord who burnt them?
Yes. Its not like he manifested in the flesh and casted fireballs! lol

Lenny said:
The Bible doesn't only contradict itself in various cases, but half the supposed acts that happen cannot possibly happen.

Where and when? Name them...

Let's take Noah's ark, for example.

First things first - the guy was 600 y/o! Maybe the air was that little bit less polluted back then, but the human body cannot live for 600 years.
It was before the world wide flood. The earths atmosphere was completely different as the bible says.

Lenny said:
So, he took a pair, or seven, of every species on the planet
NO. Every KIND. "KIND". Not every animal..God told hoim to bring the animal by there kind. A kind is nopt a species. for example. A wolf would be a "kind" of animal. He didnt have to get technical and bring those different sizes and shapes that make up further species if you want to call them.

Lenny said:
onto a giant ark when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and flooded 'the entire world'.
Legends of a world wide flood with survivors of one man and his family exist in nearly every ancient civilization all over the world, China, Hawaii, Mexican
Aztecs, exc...Look it up.

check this out...
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/noah's_ark.htm
http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahs-ark.htm

Up to that point there was no rain, the grounds mists waterd the earth. It says that the fountains of the deep broke open, which in turn made it rain for 40 days and nights. Do you know what the fountains of the deep are?

Again, before the flood, the world was completely different.

Lenny said:
Second point - there is not enough water on the world flood it, nor for it to rain contiuously for 40 days and 40 nights.
watch this movie...
http://www.thetaxpayerschannel.org/g...on/fonte23.mov

See above and try actually READING the bible.

Lenny said:
Third - EVERY species?
No. Just the BASIC KINDS of animals as the bible says.

Lenny said:
That'd have to be a massive construction, just for the animals, but then we come on to the other points:
It was, the bible says that it was allmost 500 feet long and 50 feet high. which is exactly what they found...

Lenny said:
1. The animals must eat
what if you brought babies and or eggs?

Lenny said:
2. What about all the waste
what about it?

Lenny said:
Where did all the food for the animals come from? Or did they not eat for weeks?
oh they ate allright, Im assuming. and Noah had 60 years to plan this...and yes Im sure they didnt gorge themselves.

Lenny said:
Billions of animals,
billions? where are you getting this information?

Lenny said:
on one tiny ark, all crapping.
again eggs and babies dont make that much waste and it was a MASSIVE floating barge.

Lenny said:
Noah would need an army to deal with that waste, he, his 3 sons and their wives could not deal with it alone.
Back then people lived alot longer then now, imagine how intelligent he must have been. Im sure he would figure it out.

Lenny said:
So with all that waste, there'd be a lot of disease, which would lead to a lot of death.
no. Because there was not disease back then that we know of. ...also, its only for 2 months.

Lenny said:
So, let's say be some heavenly miracle, he did manage to make it to Mount Ararat. And the waters subside, all this magical water disappearing back to where it came from,
It took a couple weeks, made lakes and different bodies of water.

Lenny said:
and the animals all come off the ark. In the middle of Turkey. On a bloody great mountain.

- How do they get off the mountain?
it wasnt ON the mountain, it was at the base.

Lenny said:
- How do they make it back to their home countries - float on debris?
home countries?

Lenny said:
- And if they do make the exodus home, why is there not a line of offspring following them?
Im not following you... Line of offspring?

Lenny said:
- Surely after this flood, ALL animals would originate in Turkey, so the records must show a lot of animal speices in Turkey at this day, or at least a lot of bones from animals who did live there.
I dont understand the point you are trying to make.

Lenny said:
One is supposed to read it and learn the lessons, not believe every word.
Try reading EVERY WORD first before commenting.

Last edited by ~JESUS~; 2006-06-13 at 11:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:00 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Million years huh? 1.7 to be exact? lol..."
And YOU try reading MY words before commenting. Look at the sites I've posted and read what they have to say. God know's I've put myself through the crap you've posted.

And please! Use the brain 'God gave you' and actually think about my points.

-----

The waste.
Hmmm, would you really want it there piling up? How would it be shovelled away, by 7 people. All those animals.

Billions of animals.
There are more species of insects in 10 square metres of soil, then humans in the world. Then there's loads of different animals. You want different "kinds" of animals? Count them all up, including the insects (birds, insects, mammals, reptiles) and you've got billions. The fish don't enter into it - they'll have been fine in the water.

The Disease
Of course there's disease! Oh, look, it's 2000 years ago. They can't have had disease, how stupid to think they did. How silly of me.

And "it's only 2 months"?! In two months, the great plague wiped out half of London. In "two months" the Black Death killed a sizeable chunk of Europe. In "two months" a host of fatal diseases could spread through the ark like wildfire and kill everything in it. With all the animals packed together, in awful conditions, with this waste 7 people can't so anything with up to their knees, a single virus (which multiplies millions of times inside one body) can infect every single animal.

Home Countries and Offspring
If the animals hadn't gone off to their native countries, then they would all be in Turkey still, no?

Animals also reproduce a lot quicker than humans. They'd be reproducing all the way home, so you'd see some kind of traceable line of animals out of Turkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And YOU try reading MY words before..."
Lenny said:
The waste.
Hmmm, would you really want it there piling up? How would it be shovelled away, by 7 people. All those animals.
It was only the basic kinds of LAND animals.

Lenny said:
Billions of animals.

There are more species of insects in 10 square metres of soil, then humans in the world.
Insects breath through there skin, water does not kill them. they were not on the ark. as the bible says it was land animals.

Lenny said:
Then there's loads of different animals. You want different "kinds" of animals? Count them all up, including the insects (birds, insects, mammals, reptiles) and you've got billions.
No actually its ony a few hundred thousand and they can all be named in about 2 hours.

The fish don't enter into it - they'll have been fine in the water.

I agree.

Lenny said:
The Disease
Of course there's disease! Oh, look, it's 2000 years ago. They can't have had disease, how stupid to think they did. How silly of me.
not silly, you just dont know any better.

Lenny said:
And "it's only 2 months"?! In two months, the great plague wiped out half of London. In "two months" the Black Death killed a sizeable chunk of Europe. In "two months" a host of fatal diseases could spread through the ark like wildfire and kill everything in it. With all the animals packed together, in awful conditions, with this waste 7 people can't so anything with up to their knees, a single virus (which multiplies millions of times inside one body) can infect every single animal.
but it didnt. Obviously. Nice theory though. Hang on to that.

Lenny said:
Home Countries and Offspring
If the animals hadn't gone off to their native countries, then they would all be in Turkey still, no?
They had to start somwhere...lol..see below
watch the video I posted.

Lenny said:
Animals also reproduce a lot quicker than humans. They'd be reproducing all the way home, so you'd see some kind of traceable line of animals out of Turkey.
Evolutionists even acknowledge that men and animals could once freely cross the Bering Strait, which separates Asia and the Americas.

The existence of some deep-water stretches along the route to Australia is still consistent with this explanation. Evolutionist geologists themselves believe there have been major tectonic upheavals, accompanied by substantial rising and falling of sea floors.

The Bible suggests a pattern of post-Flood dispersal of animals and humans that accounts for fossil distribution of apes and humans, for example. In post-Flood deposits in Africa, ape fossils are found below human fossils. Evolutionists claim that this arose because humans evolved from the apes, but there is another explanation. Animals, including apes, would have begun spreading out over the earth straight after the flood, whereas the Bible indicates that people refused to do this (Genesis 9:1, 11:1-9). Human dispersal did not start until Babel, some hundreds of years after the Flood. Such a delay would have meant that some ape fossils would be found consistently below human fossils, since people would have arrived in Africa after the apes.

We may never know the exact answer to every one of such questions, but certainly one can see that the problems are far less formidable than they may at first appear. Coupled with all the biblical, geological, and anthropological evidence for Noah's Flood, one is justified in regarding the Genesis account of the animals dispersing from a central point as perfectly reasonable. Not only that, but the biblical model provides an excellent framework for the scientific study of these questions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:25 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "It was only the basic kinds of LAND..."
~JESUS~ said:
No actually its ony a few hundred thousand and they can all be named in about 2 hours.
You have two hours. Name them all. Also, even if all the animals were babes, they would still take up more room than a boat that's only 500ft long and 50ft high...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:32 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You have two hours. Name them all...."
Jessifer said:
You have two hours. Name them all.
no thanks. but others have.

Jessifer said:
Also, even if all the animals were babes, they would still take up more room than a boat that's only 500ft long and 50ft high...
no, because it was not Every single species. only the Basic Kinds of land animals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You have two hours. Name them all...."
Jessifer said:
You have two hours. Name them all. Also, even if all the animals were babes, they would still take up more room than a boat that's only 500ft long and 50ft high...
"Scientists who study animal life are called zoologosts. They have recorded 20,000 species of fish, 6,000 species of reptiles, 9,000 birds, 1,000 amphibians, and 15,000 species of mammals."
http://www.worldstory.net/en/species.html

notice it says SPECIES. SPECIES are not kinds.

Break those numbers down considerably...you have your answers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:42 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting ""Scientists who study animal life are..."
Maybe I should start making my sarcastic comments more noticable...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-13, 12:45 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You have two hours. Name them all...."
Jessifer said:
a boat that's only 500ft long and 50ft high...
Actually it was an ark. A boat is made for traveling, an ark is made for floating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 01:10 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Actually it was an ark. A boat is made..."
Tch. Dictionary.com says this, and the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary says this.

A boat is an ark is a boat is an ark. Lovely linkage for you.

And, excuse me as I break out my own Bible, (Yes, I do own one. Twas my mothers.) it says in Genesis 7:2 that God told Noah to take seven pairs of every "clean" animal ("the male and his female", as it says), and one pair of every "unclean" animal. In Gen 7:3 it says "Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female". SO, Noah did not take one pair of every "kind" of animal, instead there were many more than you claim.

And finally...in Gen 7:8 it says: Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2006-06-13 at 01:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-13, 01:54 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Actually it was an ark. A boat is made..."
What about dinosaurs? If god created the earth and flung two humans down on it soon after what about all the billions of years before there was man?

Where did your deity come from also? If we had to of come from somewhere, if the earth had to of been created at one point, where did the supreme being come from. He couldn't have just existed since the beginning of forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-13, 06:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What about dinosaurs? If god created..."
Teaching creationism in school is the first step to starting a new series of crusades. Mark my words, it is a bad idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-13, 07:01 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post "Evolution shouldn't be taught in..."
Are they allowed to teach made up stuff? I always thought only shit that has been proven and only mention shit that is just theory

Evolution is the way we were made....
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-13, 08:50 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Tch. Dictionary.com says this,..."
Jessifer said:
Tch. Dictionary.com says this, and the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary says this.

A boat is an ark is a boat is an ark. Lovely linkage for you.

And, excuse me as I break out my own Bible, (Yes, I do own one. Twas my mothers.) it says in Genesis 7:2 that God told Noah to take seven pairs of every "clean" animal ("the male and his female", as it says), and one pair of every "unclean" animal. In Gen 7:3 it says "Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female". SO, Noah did not take one pair of every "kind" of animal, instead there were many more than you claim.

And finally...in Gen 7:8 it says: Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth.
The word ark in the original greek is tebah: it could means something pitch coated, a certain material, a life preserver, or a certain shape.

and nice verses, but hold on there ..go back to chapter 6...

6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every SORT shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

6:20 Of fowls after their KIND, and of cattle after their KIND, of every creeping thing of the earth after his KIND, TWO of every SORT shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

6:21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.

6:22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Then in chapter 7...God further devides the KINDS from chapter 6 into clean and unclean...not really hard to understand.

7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens *, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens *, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

*sevens and twos in the hebrew literaly means three pairs plus one extra. This is prefered over seven pairs which would total 14 in number. The extra animal was used for a sacrifice after the flood in Genesis 8:20.

Again as i said before, it all makes sense if you just read around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 08:54 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "no thanks. but others have. no,..."
~JESUS~ said:
no, because it was not Every single species. only the Basic Kinds of land animals.
So, then you say there is evolution eh?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-13, 09:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What about dinosaurs? If god created..."
Kaneda said:
What about dinosaurs? If god created the earth and flung two humans down on it soon after what about all the billions of years before there was man?
billions? That is another topic...

dinosaurs were created and dwelled and lived with man. They all over the bible but not obviously called dinosaurs.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp
http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/dinos.shtml
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nd+dinos aurs

Many questions will be answered if we focus on one question, “When did they live?” Two quite different answers are usually given. Evolutionists say dinosaurs lived, died, and became extinct at least 60 million years before man evolved. Others believe God created all living things during the creation week, so man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. If we look at the evidence, sorting out these two very different answers should be easy.

Did dinosaurs become extinct at least 60 million years before man evolved? Almost all textbooks that address the subject say they did. Movies and television vividly portray this. One hears it even at Disney World and other amusement parks. Some will say that every educated person believes this. We frequently hear stories that begin with impressive-sounding phrases such as, “Two hundred million years ago, as dinosaurs ruled the earth, ...” But none of this is evidence; some of it is an appeal to authority. (Evidence must be observable and verifiable.)

Did man and dinosaurs live at the same time? Scientists in the former Soviet Union have reported a layer of rock containing more than 2,000 dinosaur footprints alongside tracks “resembling human footprints.” Obviously, both types of footprints were made in mud or sand that later hardened into rock. If some are human footprints, then man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. Similar discoveries have been made in Arizona. Were it not for the theory of evolution, few would doubt that these were human footprints.

Soft dinosaur tissue has now been recovered from several dinosaurs: three tyrannosaurs (T rex) and one hadrosaur. It is ridiculous to believe that soft tissue can be preserved for more than 60,000,000 years, but it could be preserved for 5,000 years.

The Book of Job is one of the oldest books ever written. In it, God tells of His greatness as Creator and describes an animal, called Behemoth, as follows:

Behold now, Behemoth, which I made as well as you; He eats grass like an ox. Behold now, his strength in his loins, And his power in the muscles of his belly. He bends his tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are tubes of bronze; His limbs are like bars of iron.

Behemoth had a “tail like a cedar.” Any animal with a tail as huge and strong as a cedar tree is probably a dinosaur. Also, Job 40:19–24 says this giant, difficult-to-capture animal was not alarmed by a raging river. If the writer of Job knew of a dinosaur, then the evolution position is wrong, and man saw dinosaurs.

The fact that drawings and ancient pottery with dinosaurs on them are further proof that man dwelt with dinosaurs, having that they never saw a fossil or a textbook!

The next chapter of Job describes another huge, fierce animal, a sea monster named Leviathan.3 It was not a whale or crocodile, because the Hebrew language had other words to describe such animals. Leviathan may be a plesiosaur (PLEE see uh sore), a large seagoing reptile that evolutionists say became extinct 60 million years before man evolved.

For the past three centuries, reports have come from the Congo in western Africa that dinosaurs exist in remote swamps. Eyewitness stories are often from educated people who can quickly describe dinosaurs. Two expeditions to the Congo, led by biologist Dr. Roy Mackal of the University of Chicago, never saw dinosaurs, but interviewed many of these witnesses and concluded that their reports were about dinosaurs and were apparently true.5 If any of these accounts are correct, man and dinosaurs were contemporaries.

Consider the many dragon legends. Most ancient cultures have stories or artwork of dragons that strongly resemble dinosaurs. The World Book Encyclopedia states that:

The dragons of legend are strangely like actual creatures that have lived in the past. They are much like the great reptiles [dinosaurs] which inhabited the earth long before man is supposed to have appeared on earth. Dragons were generally evil and destructive. Every country had them in its mythology.

The simplest and most obvious explanation for so many common descriptions of dragons from around the world is that man once knew the dinosaurs.

What caused the extinction of dinosaurs? Primarily, the flood. Because dinosaur bones are found among other fossils, dinosaurs must have been living when the flood began. Dozens of other dinosaur extinction theories exist, but all have recognized problems. Most of the food chain was buried in the flood. Therefore, many large dinosaurs that survived the flood probably had difficulty feeding themselves and became extinct. also, after the flood for hundreds of years they were probably hunted off because of survival purposes.

Were dinosaurs on the Ark? Yes. God told Noah to put representatives of every kind of land animal on the Ark. (Some dinosaurs were semiaquatic and could have survived outside the Ark.) But why put adult dinosaurs on the Ark? Young dinosaurs would take up less room, eat less, and be easier to manage. The purpose for having animals on board was so they could reproduce after the flood and repopulate the earth. Young dinosaurs would have more potential for reproduction than old dinosaurs.

Certain bones in dinosaur bodies show annual growth rings, as trees do. Dinosaurs, early in life and late in life, grew at very slow rates. During mid-life, they went through huge growth spurts. Therefore, during the year dinosaurs were on the Ark, juveniles probably weighed less than 60 pounds. (A 2-year-old T rex weighed 66 pounds. The largest T rex known, lived to be 28 years. Dinosaurs did not become large because they lived long lives.

Kaneda said:
Where did your deity come from also? If we had to of come from somewhere, if the earth had to of been created at one point, where did the supreme being come from. He couldn't have just existed since the beginning of forever.
God the creator is outside of time considering time itself is irrelevant
and is dependent completely on gravity and mass.

In Genesis, God created all that is in this physical dimension, including time because of the above. That which has no mass, has no time. Like information or a memory, it doesnt age and is not subject to gravity or death or whatever else you can touch in this physical realm. God is outside of time. That which has no mass, has no time.

God created both.

Last edited by ~JESUS~; 2006-06-13 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Stop fucking saying that! You don't..."
Quote:
One is 2,000 years old, the other can be traced back around 1.7million years.
I hate hearing all this RUBISH about 1.7million year ago or 56million years ago mumbo jumbo.The ONLY and I repeat ONLY knowladge about how truely aged this world may be is the studied records.I like asking professors where they got that goofy idea by stating, '' Do you have physical proof besides something you thought up and wrote down after going 30 hrs. without sleep.Did you actually go back in time and see the world 2 million years ago?"GIVE ME A BREAK!The oldest history book known to man that has been known to be 100% accurate in ALL areas of science is the BIBLE.If you don't believe this, go, study all the BIBLE and its science, go and see for yourself if it is accurate.Evolution is a mere stupid condradictory way of escape from the Truth.So is the Big Bang Theory.None of them are solid.Creation is as solid as it get's.Proven time and time again it has prevailed.However,if you whant to take my word for it, fine!If not,go study it for yourself.There's a book of one man who tried such a thing.the book is Case for Christ.If that isn't enough, I would encourage ANY and EVERYONE to watch Dr.Carl Baugh videos.He has been up against some of the top dog scientist of major colledges and completely pwned them and their foolish evolution big bangist ways.If you do not beleive me here, SEE IT FOR YOURSELF BY ACTUALLY TAKING YOUR PRESCIOUSE TIME OUT OF YOUr DAY AND WATCHING THE VIDEOS.Here is a PERFECT site with FREE video watching!
http://www.drdino.com/downloads.php
Thanks for your time.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-13 at 11:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-13, 11:33 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "I hate hearing all this RUBISH about..."
exactly bitch plz send the fuckng info to email accxt kkk I hate you fucking faggot ass blink fucking mouse suck cat peniz b4 i kill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-06-14, 12:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://www.werewolves.org/~two/Rants/2ra..."
Okay...The Bible cannot be considered truth or even historically accurate. So that means that J.K Rowling's books are truth? And since when is the Bible the oldest known "TRUE" form of history? As for how accurate they are, and then saying scientists used SCIENCE to backdate them to the time that is spoken in the Bible? Did you know that I could write a book today about Santa Claus and 5,000 years from now, someone could read it...then find it in some form of media (magazine, newspaper, VHS tape, DVD, or other form of entertainment) and assume that it is real? I have to agree with Lenny, because all of your arguments backfire when you say that the BIBLE is truth, because SCIENCE PROVES IT.....think about that...then slap yourself a couple times....then I might think about listening to your comments.

If evolution never happened, then how do you explain stem cells being used to make another ear, or nose, or even toe? Another thing. Your explanation about Micro and Macro evolution is just a large steaming pile of evolved manure. Microevolution obviously leads to macro evolution. If you evolve something a million times in minute ways, like supposedly in the Bible, then eventually there would be macroevolution, or a large change. OMG like between monkeys and man. We only assume that we evolved from them because they almost look like harrier versions of us and we dug up their bones...the fact that their DNA is a 98% match has nothing to do with it. And in case you haven't seen National Geographic, if a man goes to live in a region where there is no civilization, look what happens to him. OMG HE GROWS HAIR ON HIS BODY!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY!!! The Bible has more holes that swiss cheese, science has proven itself time and time again.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003