Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:54 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Shit, I can't pass this one up. I am..."
You fail on so many levels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-04-24, 07:26 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You fail on so many levels."
I thought it was funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 08:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought it was funny."
Thanatos said:
I thought it was funny.
Only slightly funny, at best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 10:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Only slightly funny, at best."
But still you admit, funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But still you admit, funny."
I said slightly funny, at best. The next step down from that would be not funny, and since I said "at best" I'm not really saying it's funny, just has the posibility of being funny if looked at it in the right way, but generally not funny. Definately more not funny than funny, if any funny at all.

FUNNY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I said slightly funny, at best. The..."
But you still admit, funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But you still admit, funny."
Titusfied said:
No.

WTF I CANT EVEN POST INSIGNIFICANT CONTENT AS A SUPREME MOD? WHO DO I HAVE TO FUCK AROUND HERE TO BE ABLE TO SPAM IN PEACE???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. WTF I CANT EVEN POST..."
alrighty, pictures anyone? i got a haircut :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No. WTF I CANT EVEN POST..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 05:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But you still admit, funny."
Titusfied said:
Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-25, 06:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nope."
Ok.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-25, 07:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nope."
Damnit,.... I have to try harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:53 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Damnit,.... I have to try harder."
I'm on the right. Most recent picture of me so far, bad quality...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:52 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm on the right. Most recent picture..."
For some reason I imagined you as a red head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-04-27, 08:10 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "For some reason I imagined you as a red..."
This is the most recent picture of me and a friend on her 21st at a bar. She is drinking a mind eraser and a LIT.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n18500327_30892512_9097.jpg (57.2 KB, 29 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "This is the most recent picture of me..."
gruesomeBODY said:
This is the most recent picture of me and a friend on her 21st at a bar. She is drinking a mind eraser and a LIT.
Roofies on the rocks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-28, 01:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Roofies on the rocks."
Willkillforfood said:
Roofies on the rocks.
Actually, i dont need the roofies to get women, espeically her. I can do it on my own. But whatever floats your boat............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-30, 05:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, i dont need the roofies to..."
Can I borrow the ones you don't need?

I'm not too proud!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-04-30, 08:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, i dont need the roofies to..."
Just dont use the generic shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-01, 04:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Submit your Photo/Pictures Discussion"
http://www.picaroni.com/quikspy67_pics_jamesadin.jpg
http://www.picaroni.com/stag_z.jpg
http://www.picaroni.com/stag_3.jpg

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by quikspy67; 2007-05-01 at 04:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67