Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

d2jsp piss anyone else off?
Posted 2008-08-06, 04:16 PM
well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-06, 11:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "d2jsp piss anyone else off?"
The bot itself or the bunches of braindead elitest assholes that spawn from their forums.

I can pk you faster then you can pk me kekekekekkekekekekeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-08-07, 05:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The bot itself or the bunches of..."
you'll get band eventually from that shit. i remember i used it and didnt get banned for a longggggg time. all my mule accounts and main accounts were locked ew
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-08-07, 05:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "you'll get band eventually from that..."
im talking about all the elitest assholes that spawn from their forums, and the entire idea of that forum, forumgold is fucking retarded. The only reason they can offer that system is because someone has some permanet dupe or they have a million and a 1/2 bots running simotaniously.... cough blizzard investigate cough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-07, 10:55 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "you'll get band eventually from that..."
lvl 95 botted hammerdin

Using cracked d2jsp. Fuck you Njaguar (I think was his name)

Havn't been banned yet. This was a while ago though. I've used all sorts of hacks from flashhack to colortext to autoaim. heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-08-07, 10:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "lvl 95 botted hammerdin Using..."
do yous till have the cracked copy of d2jsp? and can you host it? if you have it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-08, 04:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "do yous till have the cracked copy of..."
im pretty sure it was posted in our forums just do a search.. lucky sov ! i got owned along both my cdkeys by blizzard >i miss playing d2. although quitting computer games and spending my spair time doing exercise has helped me out alot. altho it'll probably be a a waiste once d3 comes out :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-08-08, 07:00 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "im pretty sure it was posted in our..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39766

the link doesnt work anymore, it just takes youto the homepage of d2jsp. i cant even find the bot on their forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla