Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

ladder items after season
Posted 2004-06-29, 05:29 PM
if anyone has an idea what ladder items will be of good value after season ends, to non ladder players can someone let me know like post a list or sumthin voll any ideas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-29, 05:38 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post "ladder items after season"
i hope because then i can get some good duel guys going
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-30, 08:46 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post "ladder items after season"
I expect the following to be in High Demand:

Upgraded Herald of Zakarum
Ethereal Death Cleaver
High % Death's Fathom
Upgraded Gore Riders (Possibly)
Ethereal Upped Headstriker
Ethereal Upped Skullders (Possibly)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-30, 10:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I expect the following to be in High..."
Add to that list:

Tyraels Might
Azurewrath (ladder version)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-30, 04:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Add to that list: Tyraels Might..."
Sovereign said:
Add to that list:

Tyraels Might
Azurewrath (ladder version)
The armor really kind of sucks, and the sword isn't all that great. They're mainly just novelty items, IMO.

Edit: Also, I expect runes' prices to drop when they hit NL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-30, 04:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The armor really kind of sucks, and the..."
Na, i like that tyraels might, it would be nice if my pally have it -_-, i hate all those stupid strength requirement, high as fuck, and voll how's the uped headstriker be very good?

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-30 at 04:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-30, 05:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I expect the following to be in High..."
Vollstrecker said:
I expect the following to be in High Demand:

Upgraded Herald of Zakarum
Ethereal Death Cleaver
High % Death's Fathom
Upgraded Gore Riders (Possibly)
Ethereal Upped Headstriker
Ethereal Upped Skullders (Possibly)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
the following will be in order of pvp value
hoz - up'ed
fathom
griffons
eth Death cleaver
gore riders - up'ed
eth titans - up'ed
eth head striker - up'ed

im pretty dam sure it will be in this fashion sense of value due to the popularite amoung cetain classes, lots of ppl like griffons, but IMO up'ed hoz is the MOST PRIZED item to hold onto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-30, 06:09 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "the following will be in order of pvp..."
holy crap give me ko and lem now!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:59 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "the following will be in order of pvp..."
blckshdwdragon said:
but IMO up'ed hoz is the MOST PRIZED item to hold onto
Got 2 already. If I find any more HoZ's, they're getting UP'd as well.

Also, Eth UP'd Headstriker is godly because of 100%+ Deadly strike, and +Max on char level.

An eth UP'd HS at lvl 99 would deal ~296 max damage, with Deadly Strike on EVERY hit. So, it would have an EFFECTIVE damage of 592. That beats a 415% EBOTD Zerker. I would look further at it, but it's late/early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:29 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Got 2 already. If I find any more..."
But it need more ias, eth DC beat it... too bad... I have both tho -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-01, 01:45 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "But it need more ias, eth DC beat it......"
i think widowmaker should be added to the list... gonna see a lot more venom bowsins if you ask me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-07-01, 02:03 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "i think widowmaker should be added to..."
... widowmaker suck anything with bow such majorly unless you are a very good bow zon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-01, 02:11 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "... widowmaker suck anything with bow..."
Actually, the Guided Arrow feature comes in handy when going up against Non-enigma builds. Use burst of speed, then venom. Run, fire a few arrows, run some more. IT works. I've taken out a few hammerdins with this strat....although it does take patience :-\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-01, 02:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Actually, the Guided Arrow feature..."
palhammerdin without enigma....? it's like dueling ik barb, almost anything can beat them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-01, 06:18 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "palhammerdin without enigma....? it's..."
Actually, the truly good ones don't USE Enigma. Enigma is junk for the wankers to tele on you for a noob kill. The good ones will usually make a Hammer field.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, the truly good ones don't USE..."
Sov just said bow ownz hammerin without enigma...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-01, 08:28 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Sov just said bow ownz hammerin without..."
well he probably would own them if they dont know how to duel properly. i my self am a decent pker with my my tweaker assassin. i occasionally use my widow maker. it is really pretty effective vs trap assassins because most use claw block and only block 60% also trap can really hurt if you arent using absorb gear. and venom is just an added bonus. i personally like my upgraded gold strike it may not have the high max damage of a wf but it has a lot more ias especailly becuase i shaeld mine.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005