Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Vagina
Posted 2009-09-02, 02:21 PM
First thing I've seen that's made me laugh out loud in a while, so I thought I'd post it

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-02, 02:43 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Vagina"
Fourteen?! Who needs fourteen children?

That's just greedy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-02, 03:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fourteen?! Who needs fourteen children?..."
They are having their 19th child soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-02, 04:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fourteen?! Who needs fourteen children?..."
What's Greedy is how often he's gettin' some.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-02, 04:12 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's Greedy is how often he's gettin'..."
Sex with a woman that has had 18 children cannot be enjoyable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-02, 04:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sex with a woman that has had 18..."
Aw. Op. You're right. It's the Chris Griffon effect.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-02, 05:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's Greedy is how often he's gettin'..."
Getting some? With that?!

They've got to be catholic... if they were protestant, then he'd be able to wear one of them little rubber things on the end if his cock. It'll end badly, mark my words. There'll be trouble at t'mill and he'll have to sell them all for medical experiments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-02, 05:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Getting some? With that?! They've..."
They (The Duggers) are actually part of the Quiverfull movement. They're very famous in America. They make a new TV special every time they have a kid or do anything big.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Getting some? With that?! They've..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Getting some? With that?!

They've got to be catholic... if they were protestant, then he'd be able to wear one of them little rubber things on the end if his cock. It'll end badly, mark my words. There'll be trouble at t'mill and he'll have to sell them all for medical experiments.
You just watched The Meaning of Life, didn't you?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You just watched The Meaning of Life,..."
You don't have to 'get some' solely for producing kids. I 'get some' twice daily, it's called birth control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-02, 10:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You don't have to 'get some' solely for..."
I "get some" like 5 times a day. It's called wanking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-03, 06:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I "get some" like 5 times a day. It's..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I "get some" like 5 times a day. It's called wanking.
LMAO!!!!!
I need to spread to rep you.
Have I ever rep'd you? Oh well.

So why exactly did they start having so many kids?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-03, 10:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You just watched The Meaning of Life,..."
Just? No - not for a year or two.

I'm sorry, but people like that should be sterilised. "God saw fit"? Bullshit! How much is it costing the state in child allowance? And what's with naming every single one of them J****?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-03, 11:50 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just? No - not for a year or two. ..."
They believe they are raising an Army of God.

My question is, why the fuck does God need an army? But that's the kind of question you just can't ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-03, 03:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They believe they are raising an Army..."
I think God's been Trolling us this entire time, which is why I proceed to do the same. When God looks down upon me for judgement he says "Lulz, cool story bro."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-05, 10:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They (The Duggers..."
I would enjoy watching the show more if their religious beliefs didn't freak me out so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-05, 03:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I would enjoy watching the show more if..."
They have a show???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-05, 03:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "They have a show??? :eek:"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
They make a new TV special every time they have a kid or do anything big.

Skurai said: [Goto]
They have a show???

I'm starting to wonder if you ever read a whole thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-06, 12:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm starting to wonder if you ever read..."
Oh, yeah... I actually remember reading that. I guess I forgot.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-06, 09:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, yeah... I actually remember reading..."
If I knew you in person, I would smack you upside the head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer