Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:40 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ok douchebag if you seriously want to..."
First, I can't understand a goddamn word you say, so I'd 'preciate it if you'd learn some grammar. Second, aside from you enjoying the taste of your own asshole, I'd really rather not be introduced to it, you pedophile peice of shit. If my mom ever said I got owned by a retarded gimp, like yourself, I'd probably break down in laughter because you can't even speak, let alone harass me with jokes from 1975. If you really want to get something going, put it in the flame forum, I'd rather not be banned because some asinine, cocky, moronic, faggot-ass, like you really thinks they have the "goodies" to own me. I'll be waiting, dolt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 09:25 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "check the threads loser ... ive flamed..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
check the threads loser ... ive flamed the flamers, ive owned them all people dont mess with me because they allways lose so screw off loser
So, you're saying everyone, even K_A and D3V are afraid of you?
Lol. LMAO!!!
I'm loving this so much! It's Lulmageddon on Zelaron!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-06, 09:29 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So, you're saying everyone, even K_A..."
No, he never has. He doesn't have the mental capacity, and proved it earlier. I've looked at his previous "Flaming" and it's the lamest shit I've ever witnessed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 11:11 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "No, he never has. He doesn't have the..."
Calm dowwwwwwwn~
You're gonna give yourself cancer, if you keep freaking out. Jamer's just some kid, we all know. No need to fight with him, hehe.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-06, 11:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Calm dowwwwwwwn~ You're gonna give..."
I'm fucking scared shitless of Jamer321. I don't mess with him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-07, 01:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm fucking scared shitless of..."
That's not Jamer321, L.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-07, 09:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm fucking scared shitless of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm fucking scared shitless of Jamer321. I don't mess with him.
My opinion suddenly has changed. Here, I thought K_A was King of the Amazon. Turns out it's actually Jamer.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-10, 04:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My opinion suddenly has changed. Here,..."
Not anymore. Pssssh. xoxo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-14, 02:10 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Not anymore. Pssssh. xoxo"
You've got one of the large Internet Penises I've ever seen. Apparently.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-14, 08:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You've got one of the large Internet..."
Oh, L. You must have taken a peek at the pictures on my USER CP? How'd you like them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-21, 12:01 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Oh, L. You must have taken a peek at..."
Shirt with Jamer123 on a throne with a scepter in the air and lightning flashing would be interesting.
South Park characters with Zelaron member names above them would be silly, too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-22, 05:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Shirt with Jamer123 on a throne with a..."
Try this on for size...There is a toilet seat, with "Zelaron" printed on the front, and bottom(for the girlies) along with Zelaron toilet paper(because 90% of the people who actually log in are redneck dog shit). And for the kids, oh I didn't forget them...Party supplies! That's the whole works; Napkins, paper plates, forks, spoons, plastic knives, plastic cups. And even a better idea, let's create all these items with the most harmful poisonous waste. Oh Jesus, I'm a genius.

Last edited by Snake; 2010-02-23 at 06:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-22, 10:47 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Try this on for size...There is a..."
I like your ideas.

/headasplode
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-23, 08:09 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Try this on for size...There is a..."
Snake said: [Goto]
Oh Jesus, I'm a genious.
Considering you can't even spell genius..

you suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-02-23, 06:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Considering you can't even spell..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]

you suck
NO pic, NO proof.

Besides that, I think a T-shirt would be great. Considering we have so much activity, and don't need anymore. So let's procrastinate more?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-24, 12:26 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Try this on for size...There is a..."
Try this on for size...There is a toilet seat, with "Zelaron" printed on the front, and bottom(for the girlies) along with Zelaron toilet paper(because 90% of the people who actually log in are redneck dog shit). And for the kids, oh I didn't forget them...Party supplies! That's the whole works; Napkins, paper plates, forks, spoons, plastic knives, plastic cups. And even a better idea, let's create all these items with the most harmful poisonous waste. Oh Jesus, I'm a genius.
Now, do the party supplies and toilet come together, or are they separate products?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-24, 09:05 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "NO pic, NO proof. Besides that, I..."
NO pic, NO proof.
Mods can see all previous versions of your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-02-24, 09:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Considering you can't even spell..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]

you suck

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-24, 03:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mods can see all previous versions of..."
Oh well, you caught me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-24, 03:42 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Oh well, you caught me... :("
You can't ever win on Zelaron.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V