Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-03-10, 06:47 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "As I recall there were over 5 groups..."
Note: I said "groups that matter."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 07:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Note: I said "groups that..."
GravitonSurge said:
Note: I said "groups that matter."
There was another group that was important I can't think of their name right now but they did an amazing translation, though as soon as the legal issuses popped up they stopped on the dot episode 67 of something which sucked.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 07:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "There was another group that was..."
Toriyama's World. They are still not that great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Toriyama's World. They are still not..."
GravitonSurge said:
Everyone like the new series? I'm pretty pleased with it. Lots of new moves/traits have been shown thus far (well, besides naruto's general lackluster self) =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-11, 04:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Toriyama's World. They are still not..."
GravitonSurge said:
Am I mistaken GravitonSurge or are you trying to piss me off everywhere I go? Do you realize how annoying that is.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-11, 06:05 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Am I mistaken GravitonSurge or are you..."
Don't think too highly of yourself. I don't even know who you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-12, 12:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Don't think too highly of yourself. I..."
i am NOT pleased with the new series.. at first i thought it was gonna be great but they beat kakashi by telling him spoilers of the book?? thats the kind of thing they do in fillers... and naruto doesn't have ANY new moves it seems like and the only thing sakura has new is super strength
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-03-12, 09:54 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i am NOT pleased with the new series....."
Well, noone expected them to beat him in the first place. The test was how they did against him. This way, they can beat him, and he still be a better ninja than them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-12, 10:31 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Well, noone expected them to beat him..."
WetWired said:
Well, noone expected them to beat him in the first place. The test was how they did against him. This way, they can beat him, and he still be a better ninja than them.
Yeah I'd be kinda disappointed if they made them out to be better ninjas than Kakashi. Kakashi is the shit.

I haven't watched the new ones yet though, mostly because I don't know where I left of in the filler and I can't force myself to skip ~70 episodes, regardless of if they are filler or not. Most likely I'll just redownload and start from like 100 again sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-12, 12:59 PM in reply to iceman887's post "naruto fillers end!"
Wow, Naruto still sucks, back to where we started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-12, 01:40 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Wow, Naruto still sucks, back to where..."
Randuin said:
Wow, Naruto still sucks, back to where we started.
Naruto does not suck. You suck, Robin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-17, 12:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Naruto does not suck. You suck, Robin."
They're taking their sweet time on revealing any new moves Naruto has. He seems pretty shitty at the moment. Gaara seems to have progressed though. I'm ready to see Neji and Rock Lee in action again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-17, 12:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "They're taking their sweet time on..."
Naruto did not learn any new moves he learned how to better control his chakra. That is why during the Kakashi fight he is the only one who isnt breathing hard and hes not all dirty from the fighting. He also learned to use his Shadow Clones to fight and rarely appears to the fight himself. Sakura 3was also learning the same things except she learned how to control her chakra so she can smash shit like Tsunade, and learned to heal. How easily you forget that Sasuke was the technique whore of the show...

I said the above about Sasuke because he knows like 6 techniques BEFORE leaving with Orochimaru and he only learns more techniques when they show him again.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-18, 12:04 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Naruto did not learn any new moves he..."
i'm not familiar with whores =(.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-21, 09:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "i'm not familiar with whores =(."
Yeah well not everyone has the looks to get women for free.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-22, 12:28 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Yeah well not everyone has the looks to..."
I don't get too many women. Be assured of that =p.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-22, 12:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't get too many women. Be assured..."
Stay on topic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-23, 12:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Stay on topic"
I'm hearing rumors of Naruto being aired only biweekly. Anyone know if this is true? This is an interesting strategy to make sure the atrocity that was the fillers never happens again if so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-23, 09:18 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm hearing rumors of Naruto being..."
It's doing the same thing One Piece is doing. It skips every once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-23, 10:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's doing the same thing One Piece is..."
I mean honestly, why does it take so long to create the manga? I know they have to write the story and such but I know people who make better stories through a long night of drug induced ranting =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood