Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Cereal
Posted 2007-09-19, 06:53 AM
I am eating Grape Nuts for the first time. Someone convinced me to buy it. I feel like I've been taken for a ride. Just chewing the stuff hurts my jaw! It is tasteless and difficult to enjoy.

Fuck you, Grape Nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-19, 07:22 AM in reply to Grav's post "Cereal"
The one time I ate that shit it was like eating gravel.

Fruity pebbles here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-19, 09:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The one time I ate that shit it was..."
Berry Kix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-19, 09:44 AM in reply to Grav's post "Cereal"
I have never been compelled to buy Grape Nuts. There aren't even any grapes. That's some misleading shit right there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-19, 09:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have never been compelled to buy..."
Fruity Pebbles are the tits too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-19, 10:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fruity Pebbles are the tits too."
http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?searchid=560842

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-19, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?sear..."
Lucky Charms hurr..

Have you seen the "Brand new shape!!!" Of trix?

They're fucking balls.

Like taking away the fruit shapes and making them all balls is so fucking awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-19, 05:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Lucky Charms hurr.. Have you seen..."
Best cereal ever: Honey Waffle Crisps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-09-20, 07:52 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Best cereal ever: Honey Waffle Crisps."
Cocoa Krispies ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-09-29, 11:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Lucky Charms hurr.. Have you seen..."
-Spector- said:
Have you seen the "Brand new shape!!!" Of trix?

They're fucking balls.

Like taking away the fruit shapes and making them all balls is so fucking awesome.
Yeah, the ball shapes aren't technically even new. The cereal started out as balls, and changed to the fruit shapes when I was about 10. They're trying to pull a fast one on us!

Oh, and for the record, Trix is the absolute best cereal ever, different shape or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-09-29, 11:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Yeah, the ball shapes aren't..."
Rabbits were harmed in the making of this product.

Am I the only one alive that never eats any sort of cereal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-29, 11:18 PM in reply to Grav's post "Cereal"
Fruity pebbles or frosted flakes are nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-01, 12:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fruity pebbles or frosted flakes are..."
cocoa kripies, and trix, besides that, i cook breakfast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-01, 12:56 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "cocoa kripies, and trix, besides that,..."
By some insane twist of fate and purchase mismanagement, I ended up with 10 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats in my house. I think I'm down to about 3 now. This is getting old.

Gonna go with Crispix next, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-01, 02:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Rabbits were harmed in the making of..."
Willkillforfood said:
Rabbits were harmed in the making of this product.

Am I the only one alive that never eats any sort of cereal?
I hardly ever eat cereal anymore, never seem to have time for breakfast, and if I do I definately prefer something full of awesomeness like pancakes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-01, 04:52 PM in reply to Grav's post "Cereal"
I generally hate breakfast food, but I'll occasionally eat a bowl of cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is usually what I go for though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-01, 07:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I generally hate breakfast food, but..."
Hells yes. Rep point for that. I love that cereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-01, 11:52 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Best cereal ever: Honey Waffle Crisps."
kaos said:
Best cereal ever: Honey Waffle Crisps.
--------------
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:29 AM in reply to Grav's post "Cereal"
Gotta put sugar in it.

I have a box of Lucky Charms that I'm eating at a fast rate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-02, 08:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Gotta put sugar in it. I have a box..."
Rice Krispy Treats cereal rocks my socks, but I don't even know if they make it anymore. That shit will rot your teeth in real time, too.

I quite often like to stick to the non-sugary cereals, like chex, raisin bran, rice krispies, but sometimes I like a good unhealthy cereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!