Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi my name is Syg, and I'm an alcoholic.

Posted 2006-05-19, 09:55 AM
I'm a moderator for Zel, I'm in the Army, I'm deployed, I love drinking, I love liver, meow mix, meow mix please deliver.

Heres my ninja mask picture:

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2006-05-19 at 01:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 11:11 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hi my name is Syg, and I'm an alcoholic."
Lay off the crack plz
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-19, 01:11 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Lay off the crack plz"
You lock it up!

My hat is on for you mister.

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2006-05-19 at 01:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 02:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You lock it up! My hat is on for you..."
You look like you could be one of those armed robbers with a sawn-off shotgun. All you need are some reflective goggles...which I just typed into Google as "reflective googles". Deary me.

It's OG DeLog in da house, rasin' da roof wiv his toons!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-19, 05:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hi my name is Syg, and I'm an alcoholic."
You remind me of shredder from Ninja Turtles.

Hello SYG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-19, 05:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You remind me of shredder from Ninja..."
Its Syg now, not SYG. I oughta "Loser" you.

Can Xibit pimp my ride?

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2006-05-19 at 05:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 05:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Its Syg now, not SYG. I oughta "Loser"..."
That ride's already so pimp on its own though ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Its Syg now, not SYG. I oughta "Loser"..."
Shit dude, looks like it even has a minibar in the back. Check out the pimpin ice mountain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That ride's already so pimp on its own..."
Silly SYG. Don't drive and smoke, it's rude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Silly SYG. Don't drive and smoke, it's..."
Sir Yes Sir!

May I have another beer though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 11:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Sir Yes Sir! May I have another beer..."
If my last name were Morgan, I would go into the military and become a captain, and retire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-19, 11:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If my last name were Morgan, I would go..."
Actually the medic platoon leader is Captain Morgan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-20, 04:00 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Actually the medic platoon leader is..."
SYG has a picture for every occasion .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-20, 03:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "SYG has a picture for every occasion :o."
NO I DONT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-20, 04:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "NO I DONT!..."
One kick to the nuts and then GG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-21, 05:19 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "NO I DONT!..."
That's the spirit!! Now put on your Ninja mask and wield a sawn-off shotgun, and you'll be eligible to rob any bank in America.

How come you seem to be wearing two suits?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-21, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the spirit!! Now put on your..."
Sawed-off, man. Be Gangsta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-21, 11:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "NO I DONT!..."
Oh my my, oh hell yes, DeLong put on that party dress.

Gotta love Tom Petty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-21, 11:43 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the spirit!! Now put on your..."
Lenny said:
That's the spirit!! Now put on your Ninja mask and wield a sawn-off shotgun, and you'll be eligible to rob any bank in America.

How come you seem to be wearing two suits?
Because we all know SYG is a transexual. He has his party dress and suit. He is such a pretty man..... i mean buff female...i mean..... Where's Mantra when you need him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-21, 02:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Because we all know SYG is a..."
Damn photobucket... got my account banned, I guess I was just too sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy