Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Obama Binladin
Posted 2011-05-01, 09:08 PM
He's dead! So... someone mind explaining how? I only saw it on my friend's status on Facebook.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Obama Binladin"
You beat me to it. I am actually on Zelaron on my laptop.

There hasn't been anything official yet, but a couple sources have confirmed that he is dead, and that his remains are with the United States Military. Retrieving his body is absolutely significant. President Obama is about to deliver a speech about this. I can't wait to hear how he eloquently puts this out there.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You beat me to it. I am actually on..."
Which station!?CNN

At first, I thought it was going to be childish. Only one guy died, we're still at war with "terrorism". However, hearing people sing the Star spangled banner made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-05-01 at 09:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Which station!?CNN At first, I..."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

My gut reaction is to call BS, to be honest.

It'll be interesting to see what Obama says. For some reason, I can't imagine he'll announce that, "We have killed the leader of the terrorists. The War on Terror is over!". My money is on something along the lines of, "Now the head has been cut off, the snakes body will die. I shall commit more troops to ensure that this happens more quickly than it would without our action".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canad..."
I definitely side with Lenny on this one. Obama's hour-long hesitation is suspicious...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canad..."
I was a bit surprised at the timing of this. I mean he did just launch his campaign. But the morale of every cynical asshole that I know seems to be through the roof right now. I guess we shouldn't jump the gun until we hear the official words from the President. They've gotta make sure this speech is monumental, they might be writing it all night.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was a bit surprised at the timing of..."
That's a good point - I forgot the US Presidential things were coming soon.

The Falklands did the work for Maggie, so why not this for Obama? As an outside viewer, it would be nice to see him get a second term.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was a bit surprised at the timing of..."
who cares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-01, 09:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's a good point - I forgot the US..."
Can you hear her? The angry wife who lost her husband, on 9/11?
Her hate hasn't become any smaller. Her husband has not been returned to her.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-02, 06:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Can you hear her? The angry wife who..."
Most people are celebrating, but a few find it suspicious. I saw my father this morning, and he said he thinks they're trying to trick Osama into coming out of hiding (attacking his pride, you see).

Pakistan is threatening to attack us? Didn't they say they have nothing to do with Osama? Aren't they funded by the government?

I don't know what to think anymore. Something seems to... off about all this.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-02, 10:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Most people are celebrating, but a few..."
I just want people to be happy. Maybe we can get rid of those TSA agents now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-05-02, 11:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just want people to be happy. Maybe..."
‎911 was a conspiracy. It was all the Illuminati and the Jews who control the worlds economy. Obama is actually Osama's benevolent twin, Santa Claus. Terrorists poisoned our water with dihydrogen monoxide. Canada is Americas hat. The cake is a lie. Jesus was white. /sarcasm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-05-02, 11:46 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "‎911 was a conspiracy. It was all the..."
I just realized this thread was called Obama Binladin. You're an asshat Skurai.

Quote:
Jesus was white.
OMG you mean all the southern baptists are wrong? LOLOL

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-05-02, 04:17 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "‎911 was a conspiracy. It was all the..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
‎911 was a conspiracy. It was all the Illuminati and the Jews who control the worlds economy. Obama is actually Osama's benevolent twin, Santa Claus. Terrorists poisoned our water with dihydrogen monoxide. Canada is Americas hat. The cake is a lie. Jesus was white. /sarcasm
Stealing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-05-02, 04:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just want people to be happy. Maybe..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I just want people to be happy. Maybe we can get rid of those TSA agents now.
Unlikely. More likely, they will use this as a chance to double the size of the TSA for fear of retaliation from the turrists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-02, 09:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just realized this thread was called..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I just realized this thread was called Obama Binladin. You're an asshat Skurai.
You're the asshat who posted in it.

They could cut down a little on the TSA, but I'm sure they'll be around for generations to come. As an "essential security".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-05-02, 09:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You're the asshat who posted in it. ..."
The TSA was not created to protect us. The TSA was created to give a false sense of protection. And to line the pockets of politicians/businessmen.

It's not getting smaller in the near future, if anything it will get bigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-05-03, 07:18 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Stealing."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Stealing.
Stealing? I posted that on Facebook. I guess you could say that I "stole" the Canada thing. My cousin told me that Canada is the beanie of America. The H20 thing I read in a science journal. The cake is a lie, duh.

But I put them all together to emphasize the idiocy of conspiracy theorists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-05-03, 10:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unlikely. More likely, they will use..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Unlikely. More likely, they will use this as a chance to double the size of the TSA for fear of retaliation from the turrists.
Maybe temporarily. The war on "terror" is very similar to the war on drugs. The longer you perpetuate it, and the longer you throw money at it, the bigger an issue it becomes and the harder it is to fight it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-05-03, 11:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Maybe temporarily. The war on "terror"..."
The problem is that the war on terror has a lot more supporters because it plays on the fears of the populace, and the fears stem from a generic enemy that we can never really defeat. We spend so much on our "national defense" for the very same reasons. On the surface, they will say it is for our protection or safety or whatever else. In reality, big fat defense contracts are filling the pockets of a select few people, and often times we're spending orders of magnitude more on things than we otherwise would be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!