Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Sarah Palin's Daughter Underage Drinking While Pregnant
Posted 2008-09-02, 12:45 AM
http://digg.com/politics/Sarah_Palin...while_pregnant

Can there really be this much lulz within a week of this lady being announced as McCain's VP pick? It seems almost like McCain picked her so he could blame his loss on her rather than be owned by Obama for real :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 12:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sarah Palin's Daughter Underage..."
i love how they put
link said:
Looks like our potential vice president has a gun totting, alcohol drinking 17 y.o.
They really try to hard to make people look bad, how much shit has bush done? Yadda yadda, they are supposed to be role models, for the younger generation.... The entire gun blurb is obserd (sp). Shes simply firing a gun. As for drinking, zomg she's having a beer. It is true that by these pictures we can clearly assume that this women is a worthless mother and will be an even worthless VP. Seriously people get a life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 03:51 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i love how they put They really try..."
Her daughter is the most direct result of her own personal philosophies and disciplines. She's a 17-year-old and this behavior could have mediated. Her daughter's life will now, most likely, revolve around being a baby factory. Unless, of course, mommy pulls strings. Yes, she could just be a brat, but this is a reflection of her mother's abstinenance policies being shot down. It's a weakness, as well as her flying a 12-hour flight while pregnant. Since she was leakin fluid and her kid knowingly had down's syndrome, it was an even more high risk pregnancy. But she insisted on flying 12 hours because she didn't want her kid born in Texas, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:35 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Her daughter is the most direct result..."
Yeah, that's pretty much the point. It just shows how much of a failure her mother's policies are. Sarah Palin herself had a kid recently that was born with Down's Syndrome because she doesn't realize that at 44 years old she should stop fucking having kids.

The point is, Sarah Palin has her hands full enough with her own kids, especially her 4 month old with Down's Syndrome. How can she possibly manage to be Vice President? She can't even keep her own kids in line.

It's not just as simple as her daughter is just drinking like normal teenagers do. Her daughter is underage and pregnant out of wedlock, most likely due to the same "abstinence only" policies that her mother promotes and lives by.

Underage + Pregnant = ZzZzZz

Underage + Drinking = ZzZzZz

Underage + Pregnant + Drinking = lulzlulzlulz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 07:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, that's pretty much the point. It..."
i still thinking people try way to hard to make people look bad. im not going to argue it or anything but, its like holy shit leave people's live's alone... next headline will be Palin's grandfather tripped when she was 6, she stood and laughed as he hurt his leg. This woman is unfit because at the tender age of six she was illcapable of forming enough thought to realize that her gdad was hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 08:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Sarah Palin's Daughter Underage..."
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Did McCain even research this lady at all before he picked her for VP? The appointment this lady got reeks of desparation from the McCain camp and it's hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-02, 12:43 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i still thinking people try way to hard..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i still thinking people try way to hard to make people look bad. im not going to argue it or anything but, its like holy shit leave people's live's alone... next headline will be Palin's grandfather tripped when she was 6, she stood and laughed as he hurt his leg. This woman is unfit because at the tender age of six she was illcapable of forming enough thought to realize that her gdad was hurt.
How is that the same?

The point is, Palin supports things like abstinence-only education, yet her daughter is 17, not married, and pregnant. Not to mention she's so dumb she's drinking while pregnant and underage. If her daughter is that out of control, how can she be expected to be a good Vice President?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 01:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is that the same? The point is,..."
Not to mention she wants creationism to be taught in schools...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-02, 01:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not to mention she wants creationism to..."
Among a million other things that indicate that she is incapable of being an intelligent human being, much less Vice President.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 01:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is that the same? The point is,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
How is that the same?

The point is, Palin supports things like abstinence-only education, yet her daughter is 17, not married, and pregnant. Not to mention she's so dumb she's drinking while pregnant and underage. If her daughter is that out of control, how can she be expected to be a good Vice President?
i dont know the logistics (the word im looking for?) of what she supports, ill draw up my campaign add i would run everyday in a minute and post it. will illustrate my views and would basically wtf pwn the other canidate

eh, couldnt find good enough pictures, basically the idea i had in my head is this. For example, lets say McCain digs up some dirt on Obama, and shows us pictures of Obama smoking some bud er w/e he prefer's.

Obama strikes back with this. "A school yard setting, with a child that is makeup'd to look like McCain picking on the other kids around the playground, Obama walks in and says, "McCain showed you this ad (insert ad here) in an attempt to make me look like the bad guy, well who looks like the bad guy now"

Sound stupid? idk i think it would shut the other up real quick because you really cant combat that without further proving his point.

that picture was suppose to be removed, and i dont see the attach files anywhere so, yea just ignore the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birds_eye_view_content.jpg (14.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-02 at 01:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 01:57 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont know the logistics (the word im..."
=/ The thread cannot be found...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-02, 03:20 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "=/ The thread cannot be found..."
Wow, the story keeps unfolding. I see this as McCain's cop out possibly?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 03:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i dont know the logistics (the word im..."
Kazilla, believe it or not, this type of information shows the best evidence we have of the results of her actions. Deserts suck. I rest my case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-02, 04:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kazilla, believe it or not, this type..."
Also, the only people "attacking" her is the media and general populace. Obama generally doesn't attack anyone. Rather than mud slinging, he actually talks about what he can bring to the table. On the flip side, most people talk about what their opponent CAN'T bring to the table.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-02, 04:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Also, the only people "attacking" her..."
yea, i just used mccain and obama sence i know who they are i could give two shits about who wins presidency because imo they are both asshats (usually). i think it was 1 or 2 years ago that the slanderous bullshit couldnt go through 1 set of commercials. its like dont pick romney cause he rapes tiny birds, and dont pick tony blair cause he has 3 nipples. FUCK! just shut up, ill vote for the person who runs an entirely clean campaign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 04:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "yea, i just used mccain and obama sence..."
How is Obama an asshat? I'd like to disagree with you on that point.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 04:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "yea, i just used mccain and obama sence..."
lol rapes tiny birds... oh chris where do you come up with this stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-02, 04:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How is Obama an asshat? I'd like to..."
D3V said: [Goto]
How is Obama an asshat? I'd like to disagree with you on that point.
i added the usually part because i havent seen much of it this year, nor have i been paying much attention. i didnt specifically mean obama and mccain are asshats this year, just generally
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i added the usually part because i..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i added the usually part because i havent seen much of it this year, nor have i been paying much attention. i didnt specifically mean obama and mccain are asshats this year, just generally
So basically you just admitted you know nothing and are talking out of your ass? Lol

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-02, 05:04 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i added the usually part because i..."
Obama has run an extremely clean campain. The guy is so civil it's almost like he isn't a politician.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!