Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) = Slut?!
Posted 2008-04-29, 07:42 PM
I heard on the radio this huge controversy over her latest pictures for Vanity Fair, but after looking at them I really didn't see what the big deal was... I would of thought previous pictures that she's taken before (Shown at the bottom) would create a much bigger hype.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...r_N.htm?csp=34

USA Today said:
By Lorena Blas, USA TODAY
An apologetic Annie Leibovitz says the controversy surrounding Vanity Fair photographs, which feature Disney teen sensation Miley Cyrus, is a matter of interpretation.

"I'm sorry that my portrait of Miley has been misinterpreted," the celebrity photographer said in a statement Monday. "Miley and I looked at fashion photographs together and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a simple, classic portrait, shot with very little makeup, and I think it is very beautiful."

The 15-year-old actress/singer posed for Leibovitz for the magazine's June issue, on sale in New York and Los Angeles on Wednesday and nationwide May 6. One waist-up shot shows Cyrus looking provocatively over her right shoulder, her back nude and breasts covered by her arms and shimmery fabric. Behind-the-scenes pictures from the shoot are posted at VF.com.

In a caption with the image in the magazine, Disney's Hannah Montana star tells VF: "I think it's really artsy. It wasn't in a skanky way. Annie took, like, a beautiful shot, and I thought that was really cool. That's what she wanted me to do, and you can't say no to Annie. She's so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you're like, 'OK.' "

But by Sunday, Cyrus apparently had changed her mind. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," she said in a statement issued by her publicist, Jill Fritzo. "I never intended for any of this to happen, and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."

Disney Channel also took the offensive by issuing a statement. "Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines."

Cyrus is a popular Disney celebrity with the hit Hannah Montana series and "Best of Both Worlds" concert, which became a top-selling live show, 3-D concert film and now album. Last week, the album became available at all retailers and jumped from No. 31 to No. 3, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Disney Book Group announced last week that Cyrus would share her "inspiring" story, from her roots in Tennessee to hitting the big time, in a book due in 2009.

How did VF respond to the Cyrus camp's offensive on Sunday? "Miley's parents and/or minders were on the set all day. Since the photo was taken digitally, they saw it on the shoot and everyone thought it was a beautiful and natural portrait of Miley," said a statement from spokeswoman Beth Kseniak.

Another photo in the package features Miley posing with her father, singer Billy Ray Cyrus.

In December, another set of photos circulated on the Internet showing Cyrus and a girlfriend almost kissing. "It was me," Cyrus tells VF, "on my MySpace. For me, I was like, That's two girls — it's not a big deal. … I was just like it didn't affect me."

As if the VF shots weren't enough, the teen star addressed yet another set of candid shots that circulated last week on the Internet. In the latest batch of leaked pictures, Cyrus, her midriff exposed, is shown draped over the lap of her then-boyfriend, her producer's son. Another photograph is of the star displaying a hint of a green bra.

"The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots," she tells People.com. "I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen, and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone."

::EDIT:: Pictures in next post

Previous promiscuous pictures:

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-04-29 at 09:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 07:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) = Slut?!"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-04-29, 09:27 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll just upload them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hannah1.jpg (9.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg hannah2.jpg (45.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg hannah.jpg.jpg (32.7 KB, 17 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 09:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-29, 10:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/66/12..."
MMMMM very artistic...
Or myspace

Wo wo. Where are the ones of her softcore lesbo action?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-04-29 at 10:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-29, 11:33 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "MMMMM very artistic... Or myspace ..."
They aren't very intriguing. :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) = Slut?!"
She's just expressing herself! She's going to be more fucked up than Britney!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-30, 01:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "She's just expressing herself! She's..."
Funny enough, while listening to a talk show covering this topic, they directly associated her as becoming the next Britney.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-30, 06:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll..."
wow. thats really sad. shes 15, for one thing. and for another she is such a role model for like 9 year olds. all my little campers love her! i really hope they dont see that
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-30, 06:59 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Funny enough, while listening to a talk..."
-Spector- said:
Funny enough, while listening to a talk show covering this topic, they directly associated her as becoming the next Britney.
Southpark called it like 5 episodes ago! lol.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-30, 07:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/66/12..."
Sovereign said:
LOL for some reason I find this hilarious.

All young female celebrities are portrayed as sluts. Sex sells? Go figure!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-30, 07:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL for some reason I find this..."
I'd hit it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-30, 07:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'd hit it."
Fifteen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-30, 07:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fifteen."
Give it a year.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-30, 09:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Give it a year."
Wait until 'She's only seventeen. Seventeen!'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-30, 10:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2008-04-30, 10:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll..."
-Spector- said:
Hmm that site didn't work either, I'll just upload them.
I'm suprised WW hasn't reworded the rules so that these would be taken down.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-30, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm suprised WW hasn't reworded the..."
He's feeling guilty because they're already on his desktop backround.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-30, 11:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He's feeling guilty because they're..."
Rofl. Kaneda's hitting WW hard. I wonder how much a saudi prince would pay for Miley .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana) = Slut?!"
She's just being Miley.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win