Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2008-10-23, 11:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I can def see 13 year olds buying for..."
18 years old before you can buy sex wouldn't be unreasonable.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-24, 03:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Am I the only one that finds it ironic..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Am I the only one that finds it ironic neither one of you read this thread. Lulz.
I only didn't bother because I am not supposed to post on here but and sneaking it anyways and my parents were coming downstairs. And by the way, mine was better quoted then kazilla.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-24, 07:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "18 years old before you can buy sex..."
Except that they aren't investigating or making arrests for prostitution, so you can buy or sell sex at any age, because they can't investigate it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-10-24, 07:46 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Except that they aren't investigating..."
This is decriminalizing (NOT legalizing) on a local level, right? The state/feds can still enforce laws at those levels, similar to what happened in Denver with marijuana. Basically the city is saying "we don't want to spend money from our tight budget on busting prostitution."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-27, 03:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is decriminalizing (NOT..."
I still fail to see the big deal with selling sex.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-23, 09:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I still fail to see the big deal with..."
This all boils down to, the government shouldn't be able to tell you to do with your body. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-23, 04:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This all boils down to, the government..."
...This would be a great move as it really would free police to focus on issues that actually matter.
What exactly are issues that actually matter? Why
do they matter?

Jessifer said: [Goto]
...to be a hooker and be looked at as less of a woman...
Your idea of a person (who gets paid for sexual
favors) is a part of this imprisoning internal
dialogue arising from your own memories and
off-hand experiences.

WetWired said: [Goto]
Indeed, the first step to placing control on something is to make it legal. You can't make laws to control something that the law says shouldn't be happening in the first place.
18 years old before you can buy sex wouldn't be unreasonable.
Why have rules at all?

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
____ being illegal does more harm than good.
Arguably, by making ____ illegal you encourage
fearful people (and those induced by abusive
parents) to look at someone "who does ____" as
belonging to their customary label. The irony is
that these labels are not the true sense of
someone-who-does-something or does not.
Making something legal but being fearful of the
government accomplishes nothing. Murder the
government.

This all boils down to, the government shouldn't be able to tell you to do with your body. Plain and simple.
Or just do away with government because people
aren't as stupid as they would like to believe.
Local Militia Signup.

Because why take medicine just to function in
society?

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-10-23 at 04:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-24, 12:13 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "What exactly are issues that actually..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
do they matter?

---
Your idea of a person (who gets paid for sexual
favors) is a part of this imprisoning internal
dialogue arising from your own memories and
off-hand experiences.

---

Why have rules at all?

---
Arguably, by making ____ illegal you encourage
fearful people (and those induced by abusive
parents) to look at someone "who does ____" as
belonging to their customary label. The irony is
that these labels are not the true sense of
someone-who-does-something or does not.
Making something legal but being fearful of the
government accomplishes nothing. Murder the
government.

---
Local Militia Signup.

---

Because why take medicine just to function in
society?
Without rules, there is no law.
Not just law, but justice.
Who is to define justice? Humans can barely define themself. Yet, in the end, Good and Evil are real. We cannot define them, because Serpents like you wrap around out heads and whisper the lies of Tartarus unto us.

You say "Why have rules" and many say "Why listen to others, you can't be free that way", but in reality, submission is the Key.

Who are you to command what is greater than you, if you cannot submit to it first? No. We do not even submit to ourself.

Being that it was Illegal did not make the prositutes free, and making it legal forces them to submit... and yet... they will not be free. What is this?

The Answer is obvious. The Serpent is playing with words. Using the Hangman's reverse and acting like it is it's forward. Touche`, Serpent, but do not think you have won. Messiah, Trinity, and Jehova will finish you.

Release your army of succubus, and your Mother of Harlots. I shall not faulter.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-26, 03:23 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "What exactly are issues that actually..."
Mdselctr said:
do they matter?
I would say crime where a victim is involved. It matters because for society to function correctly, people trying to mess up the system have to be placed in a cube with other people who try and mess up the system to think about what they've done.

Quote:
Local Militia Signup.
No. We don't need to get rid of government, we need some sort of rule, we need rules, but not old fasioned rules, we need transitional, lucid rules that can clearly be comprehended and clearly changed once the public deems so. The system we have now is pathetic.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-26, 08:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would say crime where a victim is..."
I would say crime where a victim is involved. It matters because for society to function correctly, people trying to mess up the system have to be placed in a cube with other people who try and mess up the system to think about what they've done.
But isn't it true that in some cases (robbery, and a few times murder), the person either needed the money or was a victim to problems the other person caused?
Though it's true that many times this isn't the case, isn't still possible... there's no way we can identify justice, at least right now...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-30, 09:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would say crime where a victim is..."
... to be placed in a cube ... to think about what they've done.
You obviously think that's a good thing. For a
country to exist its wars have to be won, its
military has to be fitted with weapons, and its
excusers have to be allowed to survive.

... we need transitional, lucid rules that can clearly be comprehended and clearly changed once the public deems so. The system we have now is pathetic.
So fill the basketball up with more air? Even if
the government had a greater democratic influence,
people cannot make good decisions. Get rid of the
game and the culture it belongs to. Even if the
public would decide when it should change its
laws--and according to how it so desires--any
system that is an extension to the one currently
cannot change without a considerable amount of
violence.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-10-30 at 09:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-31, 08:35 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "You obviously think that's a good..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]

cannot change without a considerable amount of
violence.
Are you implying we use the priestess charisma to build an army, and rebel? Brilliant!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-01, 05:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying we use the priestess..."
Won't be long before people are complaining about it being taxed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2011-09-21, 10:04 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Won't be long before people are..."
I believe rich people should be taxed more.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-09-22, 10:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I believe rich people should be taxed..."
There's ways around it. And everyones happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2011-09-22, 02:25 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "There's ways around it. And everyones..."
Nobody should be taxed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-09-22, 02:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nobody should be taxed."
You should try to play Sim City without taxing your citizens or using cheats and see how well that works out for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-09-23, 05:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You should try to play Sim City without..."
It is hilarious.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai