Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

w00tage.
Posted 2005-05-04, 11:10 PM
Me so happy now.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-05-05, 05:03 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "w00tage."
What game is that from? It looks like Pokemon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-05, 06:55 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What game is that from? It looks like..."
WTF is wrong with you today, Grav?

Rico, is that supposed to be a really good ranged weapon? I have a blue wand that does just slightly less damage per second than that that I got arround 50.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-05, 07:24 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "WTF is wrong with you today, Grav? ..."
It's the best ranged weapon in the game before striker's mark/crit gun from MC and the hunter epic quest.

It goes for at least 500g everytime it's on the AH on burning legion.

Also, regarding your wand comment. Wands follow the .5sec global cooldown for spells, hunters also dont have the 1sec delay when shooting a gun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-05-05, 04:42 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "It's the best ranged weapon in the game..."
you buy it? if so how much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-05-05, 08:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "WTF is wrong with you today, Grav? ..."
Yes, its Supposed to be a good ranged weapon. It's one of the best in the game.

I did not buy it. I recieved it from a guild member.

Grav, did you draw that avatar yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:09 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Yes, its Supposed to be a good ranged..."
Nice gun!

However, IMO the Shotgun Shell Launcher (or something like that) is still better .
I don't think those are around in the Horde though, only seen a couple in the AH in IF (IronForge).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:15 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Nice gun! However, IMO the Shotgun..."
Shotgun Shell Launcher?

Are you retarded?

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=5220 = PoS

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2005-05-06 at 01:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-05-06, 09:08 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "w00tage."
High Warlord's Street Sweeper wins
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:48 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "High Warlord's Street Sweeper wins"
Dwarven Fishing Poll ownz all.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-06, 02:37 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Shotgun Shell Launcher? Are you..."
Lol, I remembered that one a whole lot different than that pic .
Must've been another gun then, can't remember :/.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-05-06, 02:38 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "High Warlord's Street Sweeper wins"
Randuin said:
High Warlord's Street Sweeper wins
Or Grand Marshal's Hand Cannon for the Alliance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2005-05-06, 04:38 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Or Grand Marshal's Hand Cannon for the..."
thats awesome that you got it for free, once i get my sacred charge(if i ever get it) i will be very happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-05-07, 09:46 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "thats awesome that you got it for free,..."
Since you're beast spec, do you also have the 1.0 atk speed spider?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber