Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

pit question
Posted 2005-09-03, 01:44 AM
seems harder to do these runs..might just be me but have they strengthened it or anything. and what is the best charactor to do them with besides hammerdins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-09-03, 01:49 AM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "pit question"
My kicker owns pit runs w/ corpse explosion very easy. Of course shes not MF though, but then again you don't need MF for the nice ass armors that drop there. Blizzard didn't nerf or boost anything as far as I know, Pits are just naturally hard due to the massive amounts of Cold/Fire/Light immunes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-03, 07:20 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "My kicker owns pit runs w/ corpse..."
Novamancers are the best IMO for pit runs. You can see wat drops as u kill the monsters, i cant with a hammerdin. If u need help with a novamancer guide there should be one voll made or just ask me for some help.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-03, 09:15 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Novamancers are the best IMO for pit..."
Make a bone necro ^.^

Takes a while longer but you can duel with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-03, 02:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Make a bone necro ^.^ Takes a while..."
I have a bone necro tho hes lacking the skill pts to run them by himself..all skills in the right places just..lol can't seem to make the right charactor for the job. even tried a item find barb for the pit but thats proving a little lame. i have always wanted to make a poison nova necro but was told that it takes forever for it to kill things because you have to wait for poison to take affect. im not rich and can not go out and get all these runes or eq right off bat. been doing meph runs and a few open pit runs with no luck. i do have a kick assassin but need to get either uped gores or those shadow dancers to do dmg..right now i have nats set minus the claw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-09-03, 05:45 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post starting "I have a bone necro tho hes lacking the..."
Yeah those people are dumb, its so ez to kill shit in pit with novamancer, i mean baal runs are going to be...well ur gonna be leeching pretty much but by urself with no psn immunes u own.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-03, 06:50 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah those people are dumb, its so ez..."
does lower resist remove imm poison?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-09-04, 02:29 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Yeah those people are dumb, its so ez..."
SlickFic04 said:
Yeah those people are dumb, its so ez to kill shit in pit with novamancer, i mean baal runs are going to be...well ur gonna be leeching pretty much but by urself with no psn immunes u own.
can i get that build lol i know its the 3 poison skills maxed but what else. also what items would be the best to get for a poison necro? was thinking this build tell me what you think.

skills: poison dagger, poison explosion, poison nova, lower resist.

helm: shako..for me +3 poison/bone
ammy: +2necro ammy..or +3 poison/bone
weapon: spirit sword or white or blackbogs sharp
armor: bramble..or for me viper or some +1 armor
boots: nats boots or resist boots
belt: trangs if i can get it
gloves: trangs
shield: trangs or homculus

i want 3 things of trangs for the lower resist on poison. was thinking if things in hell or just immune to poison have 110 poison resist would lower resist lower it or just the -poison resist from trangs?

haven't had crap for luck in season 3 at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-09-05, 06:08 AM in reply to umi_riyoki's post starting "can i get that build lol i know its the..."
East? ScL? ScNL?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-05, 12:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "East? ScL? ScNL?"
im on East ScL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

umi_riyoki