Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: How much do you play a day?
30 Minutes 3 10.34%
1 Hour 2 6.90%
2 Hour's 3 10.34%
5 Hour's 7 24.14%
7 Hour's 7 24.14%
12 Hour's 6 20.69%
0 Hour's 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

How many hours do you play a day?
Posted 2002-01-16, 03:59 PM
How many hours a day do you play Diablo II?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-16, 10:35 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
How about another option - Zeerow :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-01-17, 09:55 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
I WANT to play 5 hrs a day... but no time =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-25, 11:29 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
Sadly when I don't have basketball....I am the one that plays for 12 hrs heh...otherwise I'd play basketball for 12 hrs a day. The rec center is only open for 8 god damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-01-26, 06:47 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
Nothing at all now, but I used to play around 12 hours per day one week...
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-27, 11:38 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
I never played THAT much. I usually played less than 30 minutes until the good ole' dupe came around then that was another story!

Although now, I dont join games any more until they turn off the god damn dupe check, I only lost 2 items tho so far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-03, 02:38 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
I play for like 7 hours, god! what a waste of time... hehe thats 49 hours a week! 147 hours a month or 1764 hours a year!!! So thats about 3400 hours of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
carbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencarbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

carbon

Posted 2002-02-16, 06:00 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
spam
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-02-24, 09:28 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
I play all the day long.
No life...
Trying to find new dupe/hack metods
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-02-24, 05:29 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
Kakaka i wouldnt want to play games all day long it be borring id prefer making em all day long and getting payed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-12, 10:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
ive played for about two days straight

USWest Hardcore, after 23 hours:
(taken from www.diabloii.net)

at this time my char is AJ_SLAYINZS....fucking boriii!!!11!!!!!

this char made it to lvl 94 before being retired...by Monday people like dam boriii skipped work to play and i had school so fuck that. friends played a little so i could get some sleep. I know after 23 hours i should be higher then 84 but no one really knew about cow runs and no one had great items (dupes) so it was harder and much more risky to rush people through especially sinse it was so laggy for the ladder rush.

My char name is AJ_SLAYINZS cause one of my friends was wanted on ladder for jacking items and pking a GRIP of ppl with hydra sorc (lol i know its cheap as hell) so i made this char to piss ppl off. His name was AJ_(err i forget) his account was *aj_slayers or something like that.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-14, 07:07 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
huh? why do people play hardcore? i dont find it fun dieing then loosing all my shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-14, 04:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
and i dont find it fun playing a game thats impossible to lose...however, i guess if you need that assurance go ahead.

I play hardcore to pk and duel. Its much more fun to ruin someones life work forever then have them push esc and its like nothing ever happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-14, 04:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
skill hack is awsome in hardcore ive heard i heard of someone killing some lvele 60's ina game rofl and people kept comming back with characters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-14, 04:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
ive pkd an 87 zon which is my highest and with a lvl 24 paladin i pked a 51 druid and a lotta 40s. they would just laugh at me for being lvl 24 and when they die would just be like "how" then leave. all without skillhack...way before it came out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-14, 05:10 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
amazing nice characters but they all have ood items right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-14, 05:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
the secret to my paladin was a perfect ether bonesnap

along with that yes extemely good low lvl items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-25, 09:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
haha thats great King =)

ya i got into hard core and i made it to about lvl 20 or 30 before dieing and gettin real pissed so i ended that before my comp went out the window =p

Last edited by Urbanxxxassualt; 2002-03-27 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-03-25, 10:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
I used to play all da time but since my accounts got password jacked from I dont know how (i never gave it out or even written it down) I quit playing but I wanna play again sometime when I wont get pissed cuz I have to start from scratch when I funally was sumthen on bnet
and my old zon was like that king killin those damn pks who come to nm blood runs and crap killin 70+ at lvl 39

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-27, 03:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How many hours do you play a day?"
u should put a "too much" option on the poll =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt