Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-05-19, 01:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Join us, it's more fun over here."
I really don't want to. It's not me. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-19, 07:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Last night while I was working Service..."
Tell your manager?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-20, 09:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Tell your manager?"
Fuck I'm dizzy. Too much free iced tea and coffee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-20, 10:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fuck I'm dizzy. Too much free iced tea..."
Stop breathing up all my gd American air, you commie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-20, 11:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Stop breathing up all my gd American..."
Screw you, it's free where I work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-21, 10:30 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Tell your manager?"
I did. It felt wonderful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I did. It felt wonderful."
Jessifer, how old are you? Are you going to work at this store for the rest of your life? =p.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer, how old are you? Are you..."
Don't forget she works the corner too!

What do you do that's so special?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:25 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Don't forget she works the corner too!..."
Tooth ache. Owwww.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Tooth ache. Owwww."
What, did Tony Soprano do a number on you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-21, 06:38 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Don't forget she works the corner too!..."
Actually I'm just working a summer job. I'm hoping to be a financial manager.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-22, 04:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Actually I'm just working a summer job...."
Is it actually Summer yet?

And in the minor grievances department... my Computing exam this morning was too short and easy. Only took 45 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-22, 08:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is it actually Summer yet? And in..."
It's not technically summer but it sure feels like it.

Global warming will kill us all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-05-22, 10:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not technically summer but it sure..."
No, just our great grandchildren.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-22, 11:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No, just our great grandchildren."
No Jessifer. England might be fucked before we die if the changes in salinity shut off the gulf stream (huge ammounts of fresh water are being added to the ocean every day). Plus with the oceans going to rise as much as they are, the coasts of the world are not safe. GG. I would not do any long-term investments in coastal real-estate at the moment =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-22, 11:08 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No Jessifer. England might be fucked..."
Huzzah for inland living.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-22, 12:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No Jessifer. England might be fucked..."
Quote:
No Jessifer. England might be fucked before we die if the changes in salinity shut off the gulf stream (huge ammounts of fresh water are being added to the ocean every day). Plus with the oceans going to rise as much as they are, the coasts of the world are not safe. GG. I would not do any long-term investments in coastal real-estate at the moment =P.
Nearly correct. From what I've read and what not, it's not a case of shutting off the Gulf Stream, but rather changing it's course by a few degrees so it misses us completely.

With the melting of the ice caps and shelves (particularly those in Iceland and Greenland), a huge amount of water is added to the oceans, affecting the path of the Gulf Stream. I think it's said that if the Icelandic Ice Shelf melts, the Gulf Stream will move about 5-7 degrees, and will miss us completely. Though this isn't predicted to happen for at least a century, leading up to the event, the UK will see an increase in tornado and hurricane activity, as well as a change in weather - much hotter in the summer, and a lot colder in the winter.

As for the seas rising, meh. I'm a couple of thousand feet above sea level where I am, so it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Let the fools in Norfolk learn to breath under water!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-22, 03:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nearly correct. From what I've read and..."
Antarctica is melting at a rate much faster than experts predicted in many climated models.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-23, 09:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nearly correct. From what I've read and..."
Day After Tomorrow.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-23, 06:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Join us, it's more fun over here."
Misanthropy is an art form.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav