Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

[MANYPHOTOSLOLS] Trip To China
Posted 2005-08-24, 12:52 PM
I went back to China for the summer holidays and came back with a crapload of pictures (like 600 or so) But since I'm an extreme newb with still a P+S camera, they turned out pretty crappy. But I'll post some I liked and post them anyway for my eventual (hopefully) purchase of a DSLR when I know more of what I'm doing.

There are, oh god, so many more, and I'll post them once I find more that I really like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-25, 03:09 AM in reply to Randuin's post "[MANYPHOTOSLOLS] Trip To China"
Nice pictures. I think I've got a chess set like those elephant stools somewhere...

Whereabouts in China did you go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-27, 12:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice pictures. I think I've got a chess..."
Beijing and Huangshan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-27, 02:07 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Beijing and Huangshan"
Looking pretty good. Nice quality too.

How long were you gone for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-08-27, 03:04 PM in reply to Randuin's post "[MANYPHOTOSLOLS] Trip To China"
I am jealous, looks like it was fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-27, 03:18 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Looking pretty good. Nice quality too...."
I was in China for 2 months but actual travellling probably around 2-3 weeks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-27, 05:40 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I was in China for 2 months but actual..."
Do you speak any Mandrin(sp)?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-08-27, 06:34 PM in reply to Randuin's post "[MANYPHOTOSLOLS] Trip To China"
I think you could come up with a better caption for 11.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-08-27, 06:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I think you could come up with a better..."
Looks like cool, bring me next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-08-28, 05:55 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Do you speak any Mandrin(sp)?"
Very fluently
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-28, 05:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I think you could come up with a better..."
Care to share any suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-28, 06:12 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Care to share any suggestions? :p"
Randuin said:
Care to share any suggestions?
yea post more often
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-28, 09:25 PM in reply to Randuin's post "[MANYPHOTOSLOLS] Trip To China"
That bird looks weird -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-29, 04:57 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That bird looks weird -.-"
He's tired and shagged out after a long squawk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-30, 04:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That bird looks weird -.-"
It was weird indeed, It was a live bird just lying on the ground. Tourists didn't pay much attention and just walked by really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-30, 04:46 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "yea post more often"
There's literally nothing to post about. I can't stay up with all this non-sense anymore. The chat forum is taken over by crack heads and D3V T.T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-08-30, 04:46 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "It was weird indeed, It was a live bird..."
Was the bird injured?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-30, 08:31 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Was the bird injured?"
Not a clue
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-09-08, 08:59 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "yea post more often"
Sum Yung Guy said:
yea post more often
Never thought this comment could ever be made about me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2005-09-09, 01:51 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Never thought this comment could ever..."
Number 2 is beautiful. I set it as my backround but it lost some quality. Number 6 looks like somthing out of a wierd movie or painting what w/ the tiles and trees...
This thread delivers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda