Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-10-10, 01:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dexedrine = Dextroamphetamine. It's..."
Never heard of it.. which reminds me.. I need to do coke again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-10, 06:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Never heard of it.. which reminds me....."
A lot of people around here call it baby coke. Personally I like it better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-11, 08:06 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "A lot of people around here call it..."
I got wasted at a bar last night for roughly 55 cents. Every drink was a penny until 11:00. So much fun....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-11, 01:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I got wasted at a bar last night for..."
Er... that would mean you drank 55 beers?

That's impossible lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-11, 01:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Er... that would mean you drank 55..."
"But I saw it on the internet!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-11, 02:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Er... that would mean you drank 55..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Er... that would mean you drank 55 beers?

That's impossible lol.
It's rarely a full sized beer when they run promos like that, usually a fairly small cup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-10-11, 03:10 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "It's rarely a full sized beer when they..."
For a penny I would expect a thimble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-11, 03:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "For a penny I would expect a thimble."
Thanatos could have also bought several beers for friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-12, 07:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanatos could have also bought several..."
I didn't get 55 beers. They didn't give change if you paid with say, a nickel for instance. So it was basically name your own price. So I brought a handful of change.

Seriously though, the beers were regular 24 oz bottles and mix drinks were included in the discount, but shots weren't a reduced price. Awesome bar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-12, 08:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I didn't get 55 beers. They didn't give..."
Nice man sounds like it. I guess I forgot the /sarcasm tag, but oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-17, 08:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nice man sounds like it. I guess I..."
2x Hydrocodone. Soon to have lots of vodka.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-18, 10:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "2x Hydrocodone. Soon to have lots of..."
Drank some beer and Jack Daniel's last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-18, 12:13 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Drank some beer and Jack Daniel's last..."
Smoked some ganja for the first time in two weeks. I'll never fully quit this stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-18, 12:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Smoked some ganja for the first time in..."
That's awesome Thanatos. I bet you got really ripped too, since your tolerance is gone. You can only smoke habitually for so long; smoking a blunt every so often isn't going to hurt.

------------------

So I think I may have somehow blacked out last night. I was drinking screwdrivers after I took those painkillers and was feeling pretty good. I remember walking my friend to her dorm, but this morning I woke up with two drinks in my hand, and the bottle laying on my floor. Oh, and my stereo was on (do not remember turning it on). I had fun, and at least my nuts don't hurt anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-18, 06:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking."
D3V said: [Goto]
Drinking is 100x more fun than smoking.

This is just blatantly incorrect!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-18, 09:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is just blatantly incorrect!"
Miller lite. Yum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-18, 09:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Miller lite. Yum."
Vodka and orange soda. First time I've ever mixed it with orange soda, and it's very tasty.

Also, 1x hydrocodone. I need to get my ankle checked out...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-21, 11:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Vodka and orange soda. First time I've..."
Just smoke a joint, bout to eat some teddy grahams. Yeaaaaaaaaa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 01:20 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Just smoke a joint, bout to eat some..."
4x Hydrocodone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-22, 08:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "4x Hydrocodone"
Gonna get some dank-ness tonight hopefully. Maybe get a lil bonfire going, and possibly campign this weekend more more dank.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V