Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-11-25, 05:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime"
Notorious B.I.G. - You're nobody till somebody kills you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-25, 05:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Notorious B.I.G. - You're nobody till..."
Westside Connection - King of Da Hill (Fuck Cypress Hill)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-11-25, 05:52 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Westside Connection - King of Da Hill..."
Notorious B.I.G. - Dead wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-25, 09:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Notorious B.I.G. - Dead wrong"
Jay-Z - Can I Get A What What
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-25, 09:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Jay-Z - Can I Get A What What"
Us or Them by The Cure.

And after that: Malice Through the Looking Glass by Cradle of Filth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-11-25, 09:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Us or Them by The Cure. And after..."
Westside Connection - The Gangsta, The Killa, and The Dope Deala

Btw, what's that song that's in www.albinoblacksheep.com 's flash files titled Shig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-11-25, 09:43 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Westside Connection - The Gangsta, The..."
Hallelujah by Rammstein...deplorable song...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-11-25, 09:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hallelujah by Rammstein...deplorable..."
Acdc - Tnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-25, 10:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Acdc - Tnt"
Avenged Sevenfold- Darkness Surrounding....

....and as I was posting it switched to

Black Sabbath- Paranoid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-11-26, 10:45 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Avenged Sevenfold- Darkness..."
REM - Bad Day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-26, 10:55 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "REM - Bad Day"
50 Cent - Life's on the Line
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-26, 10:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "50 Cent - Life's on the Line"
U2 - Vertigo

.....again.

Oh wait, I've already posted this song. Erm...

New song.

Wait. Last note.

Next.

Coldplay - Trouble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-26, 11:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "U2 - Vertigo .....again. Oh wait,..."
I am listening to Raziel's most totally awesome music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-26, 01:18 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I am listening to Raziel's most totally..."
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-26, 10:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at..."
Aerosmith f/ Run DMC - Walk This Way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Aerosmith f/ Run DMC - Walk This Way"
Styles P - My Life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-06, 09:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Styles P - My Life"
Snoop Dogg - Drop it like its hot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-06, 10:05 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Snoop Dogg - Drop it like its hot"
10,000 Maniacs - because the night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-07, 02:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Snoop Dogg - Drop it like its hot"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Snoop Dogg - Drop it like its hot
You don't know how much I hate that song.

DRPD IT LIKE TS HOOT`11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-12-07, 06:23 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "You don't know how much I hate that..."
Obie Trice - the set up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes