Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-09-12, 07:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap"
Dane Cook - Where's The Handle?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-12, 07:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Dane Cook - Where's The Handle?"
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-13, 09:40 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap"
Franz Ferdinand - Michael
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-13, 03:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Franz Ferdinand - Michael"
Nine Inch Nails - Only
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-13, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nine Inch Nails - Only"
Louis XIV - Illegal Tender

... I think I posted this one before actually...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-09-13, 03:55 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Louis XIV - Illegal Tender ... I..."
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds

I think I have a lot of repeats, but I just leave my player on random.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-13, 04:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds ..."
Alice in chains - I stay away
radiohead - karma police
soundgarden - spoonman
Smashing pumpkins - zero
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-09-13, 07:26 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Alice in chains - I stay away..."
Taking Back Sunday- One- Eighty by Summer
Fall Out Boy- Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-13, 09:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Taking Back Sunday- One- Eighty by..."
Muse - Sing for Absolution
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-13, 09:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Muse - Sing for Absolution"
2pac - Still Ballin' (Nitty Remix)

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-14, 12:16 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "2pac - Still Ballin' (Nitty Remix)"
I've got quite a few repeats.

With a limited number of songs on my MP3 payer and computer it's hard not to repeat any.

----------

Oasis - Guess God Thinks I'm Abel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-14, 05:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got quite a few repeats. With a..."
Jimi Hendrix - Dolly Dagger
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-14, 07:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Jimi Hendrix - Dolly Dagger"
Ciara - Oh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-15, 10:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ciara - Oh"
Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heaven's Door
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-15, 08:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heaven's Door"
Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-16, 03:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers"
Papa Roach-Scars
Sum 41-Noots
Box Car Racer-There Is

gruesomeBODY said:
Taking Back Sunday- One- Eighty by Summer
Fall Out Boy- Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging
You have a good taste in music ;D.. What other bands do u listen to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-16, 02:05 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Papa Roach-Scars Sum 41-Noots Box Car..."
U2 - Grace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-16, 05:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "U2 - Grace"
Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-17, 02:20 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch"
Franz Ferdinand - Evil and a Heathen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-17, 10:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Franz Ferdinand - Evil and a Heathen"
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression (I reccommend this to everyone - great freakin song)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos