Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Notorious B.I.G. - Big poppa. DMX -..."
rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever do is rap about being pimps and crims n shit.. so therefore it is only good if u have brain dmg and cant understans ne thing they r saying..

P_U_N_K_S_N_O_T_D_E_A_D BITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:03 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever..."
PUNK WAS NEVER ALIVE, it's something that retards cling to, to reaffirm their belief that they are somehow justified in not using even 1% of their mental capacity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:05 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever..."
God, you're fucking stupid. I could easily make dumbass stereotypes about your faggy ass punk music as well, junior. Bunch of retards that try to act "non-conformist" by wearing fucking ties over a shirt and wearing black...yeah, real "punk" attitude. Fucking tool.

Listening to Tupac - Starin' through my rearview.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "PUNK WAS NEVER ALIVE, it's something..."
punk is pretty crappy.... its like the same crap over and over again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:06 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever..."
PureRebel said:
rap is fucking shit, all rappers ever do is rap about being pimps and crims n shit.. so therefore it is only good if u have brain dmg and cant understans ne thing they r saying..

P_U_N_K_S_N_O_T_D_E_A_D BITCH
Don't make me get into this again. I defend rap to the death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:07 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "punk is pretty crappy.... its like the..."
wow ur fucking dumb.. Punk is about being different\

and slim. GOTHS wear black, fucking dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:09 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow ur fucking dumb.. Punk is about..."
Different how? When everyone does it to be different, guess what? YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Different how? When everyone does it to..."
The Style of Punk rock is about being different to the rest. maybe if u found the meaning of punk rock on the net u wouldnt be so dumb. fucking nerd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:10 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "wow ur fucking dumb.. Punk is about..."
Hot topic = goth/punk store. It's essentially the same thing.

Idiot. When there's 5 million idiots all dressing/thinking/acting the fucking same, how is that so "different"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "The Style of Punk rock is about being..."
PureRebel said:
The Style of Punk rock is about being different to the rest. maybe if u found the meaning of punk rock on the net u wouldnt be so dumb. fucking nerd.
You looked up the meaning of punk rock on the net, and Grav's a nerd? And you find me one musical style that's at all similar to rap. I think rap's more different than punk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:11 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Hot topic = goth/punk store. It's..."
no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking dumb ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:12 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "The Style of Punk rock is about being..."
You don't understand since you have special needs, so I'll make this simple for you to understand.

Go read The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss, k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking..."
PureRebel said:
no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking dumb ass.
Just change your name to Hipocracy. (With the i, because you can't spell worth shit anyway)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:13 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "no.. Goths r devil worshippers, fucking..."
Oh Jesus tap dancing christ you're ignorant. Goth's aren't anything except whiny little maggots that got made fun of when they were children so they decide to be fucking social outcasts by wearing black and bitching about how their teenage life is so fucking difficult.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:14 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Oh Jesus tap dancing christ you're..."
4 words 4 u slim..

Shut-UP-slim-dick!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:15 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "4 words 4 u slim.. ..."
Well, that settles that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:15 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Oh Jesus tap dancing christ you're..."
They are mor attention whores if anything. They wear excessive makeup and make a habit of being rude to people just to make themselvest he center of attention. They have some odd obsession with biting each other. I actually like the color black and I'm not goth by all means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just change your name to Hipocracy...."
GravitonSurge said:
Just change your name to Hipocracy. (With the i, because you can't spell worth shit anyway)
And with the 'acy' instead of the 'isy'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:16 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "4 words 4 u slim.. ..."
So you are for some reason looking up my personal details, finding my house BREAKING INTO MY FUCKING ROOM, and looking at my penis now, eh kiddo? Yeah, try sticking to insults you can prove instead of stupid shit like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They are mor attention whores if..."
Sovereign said:
They are mor attention whores if anything. They wear excessive makeup and make a habit of being rude to people just to make themselvest he center of attention. They usually wear makeup and have some odd obsession with biting each other. I actually like the color black and I'm not goth by all means.
Sov on an ownage rampage!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes