Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-26, 06:32 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Down with the sickness- Disturbed"
2pac & too short - for the hustlaz
2pac - dayz of a criminal
2pac - Words of Wisdom

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-10-26 at 06:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 06:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "2pac & too short - for the hustlaz..."
Shake dat ass again

Amadaeos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-10-26, 06:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Shake dat ass again Amadaeos"
netscape commercials.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Shake dat ass again Amadaeos"
Puff Daddy - Victory
Notorious B.I.G. - Players Anthem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
Something by the Strokes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:08 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Something by the Strokes..."
Shaunta Moore - Good Lovin
Freeway and Naam Brigade - Early in the Game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shaunta Moore - Good Lovin Freeway and..."
everlast-what its like
billy talent-beach balls
coldplay-Rush of Blood to teh Head
k-os -Krapbukkit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:11 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "everlast-what its like billy..."
Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode
50 Cent - Patiently Waiting
Puff Daddy - Been Around the World
50 Cent - Don't Push Me
Eagles - Hotel California
Styx - Babe
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
2pac - you can't fade me

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-10-26 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-27, 08:35 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode..."
Take your hands off my woman - The Darkness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-27, 10:49 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Take your hands off my woman - The..."
Snoop Dogg ft Pharell - Drop It Like It's hot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-10-27, 01:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
mjordan2nd said:
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
PPK - Ressurection

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-10-27, 01:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
Flogging Molly - The Spoken Wheel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-27, 01:56 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Flogging Molly - The Spoken Wheel"
Danzig - Attitude

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-27, 04:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Danzig - Attitude"
R Kelly - If I could turn back the hands of time.

It's sad that someone who could write such a beautiful song could commit such a horrid crime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-27, 04:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "R Kelly - If I could turn back the..."
Every Time I Die - Children of Bodom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-27, 04:24 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Every Time I Die - Children of Bodom"
"You should see, what's on HD TV."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-27, 05:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ""You should see, what's on HD..."
Colony 5 - Notorious

Oh and: "Breakfast in da evening, breakfast for lunch, breakfast in da mornin' coz it's so much fun!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-27, 05:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
I'm so fly - Lloyd Banks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-27, 05:51 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I'm so fly - Lloyd Banks"
112, Notorious B.I.G., Mase - Only You
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-27, 06:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "112, Notorious B.I.G., Mase - Only You"
SHAKE DAT AZZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish