Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-10-07, 05:50 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Well then how do I become Admin? Create my own forum? Hmmm....not a bad idea!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 05:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
-_- hasnt this thread been open more then 3 days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-07, 05:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
No.

If you join my forum sov, I'll make you a...well a mod that can mod all forums. There's different names, depending on the forum. Maybe Master Moderator...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
mod me!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Cmon people, lets hit 1000 before it's over.

Or a least 777, that would be cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:16 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
777 hahah lets hit heaven
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Trying trying trying, gonna keep on trying!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
kkkk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:24 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
KOOLLLAAAAMMMNE I'm the crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Bird do do got on stuck on a kids shirt in my gym class today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:38 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Your house crushed the witch! That's my Aunt you asshole!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Tough luck, no you can marry that case of luncahbles youve always had your eye onb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Jamaica
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I'll marry sen. Asians are EZ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:51 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
if u mod me ill make sure it hits a 1000
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Who are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I am sovereign god of thunder !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Who are you?
u prolly wouldn't know me cuz when u joined i went to india and i really couldnt post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-07, 07:05 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
What the hel were you doign in india
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign